recruit clan looking for clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

philosopheon #1 Posted 22 February 2020 - 07:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40365 battles

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a decent to good clan in order to perform good in team based activities such as CW and Stronghold. I know that my recent are not that good due to the fact that I had an year and half as paused and know random its a bit strange but when it comes to CW and Stronghold I can be really competitive and have a high performance. I have all the currently meta tier 10s, except chieftain. I usually am really active all day long due to the fact that i am writing my first novel so no job to go to. Except this one in the last campaign where i got Obj 930 i was on 1900 and something. The clan that i am currently in, the commander aka only field officer strategy making dude is awesome but some of the players lack the basic instinct of doing a team battle. And thats why i am disspointed. So yeah if anyone wants a crazy funy dude in their clan I am up for it. Also for like 1 month now i am studying the maps so I can lead at tier 6 and tier 8. 

Edited by philosopheon, 22 February 2020 - 08:08 PM.

GhostOneZero #2 Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:25 PM

Private

• Oficer Łączności
  • 72 battles
Same story as me! I wonder how many more like us there are!

philosopheon #3 Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40365 battles
I hope I will find a place for good... i mean i am very loyal and to be honest I would remain here but you cant have good performance with some people.

blood141 #4 Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34161 battles
  • [RDDT-] RDDT-

Hey philosopheon,

We are the new and upcoming second clan for RDDT, we are building up to be a actif CW stronk and advance clan, good teamlpay but a enviroment where real life can come first.
If you have qoustions you can alway's contact me and we can talk about the qoustions you may have.

greetings,

Blood141

Also tagged with recruit, clan, looking for clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users