recruit clan looking for clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

philosopheon #1 Posted 22 February 2020 - 07:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40545 battles

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a decent to good clan in order to perform good in team based activities such as CW and Stronghold. I know that my recent are not that good due to the fact that I had an year and half as paused and know random its a bit strange but when it comes to CW and Stronghold I can be really competitive and have a high performance. I have all the currently meta tier 10s, except chieftain. I usually am really active all day long due to the fact that i am writing my first novel so no job to go to. Except this one in the last campaign where i got Obj 930 i was on 1900 and something. The clan that i am currently in, the commander aka only field officer strategy making dude is awesome but some of the players lack the basic instinct of doing a team battle. And thats why i am disspointed. So yeah if anyone wants a crazy funy dude in their clan I am up for it. Also for like 1 month now i am studying the maps so I can lead at tier 6 and tier 8. 

Edited by philosopheon, 22 February 2020 - 08:08 PM.

GhostOneZero #2 Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:25 PM

Private

• Oficer Łączności
  • 1948 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF
Same story as me! I wonder how many more like us there are!

philosopheon #3 Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40545 battles
I hope I will find a place for good... i mean i am very loyal and to be honest I would remain here but you cant have good performance with some people.

blood141 #4 Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34409 battles
  • [RDDTR] RDDTR

Hey philosopheon,

We are the new and upcoming second clan for RDDT, we are building up to be a actif CW stronk and advance clan, good teamlpay but a enviroment where real life can come first.
If you have qoustions you can alway's contact me and we can talk about the qoustions you may have.

greetings,

Blood141

Helium_boy #5 Posted 25 April 2020 - 04:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45481 battles
  • [NY3M] NY3M

Hello, I have taken a look at your stats and I can see that you are a team-player and you are advancing. I am a player with over 9 years experience in this game, have managed Global Map Campaigns, have had been interviewed in articles explaining map tactics and have been field-commanding in top clans. Now I started a international clan (part of the NYSM community) and would like to have you as may clan mate. If you are interested please reply,

Helium_boy

Also tagged with recruit, clan, looking for clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users