• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

_Aggy_ #1 Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17731 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Well hello there :)

I literally haven´t played this game in over a year and I believe that was only 2 or 3 games after a years break... after about 5 years of playing it and 3 of those leading my own clan, I just couldn´t be bothered with it anymore. I needed something new and so I moved on to play different things.

Now I´ve started feeling a little nostalgic and decided to go see if maybe I can reignite the passion I once had for this game, but doing so alone is rather boring and probably still as frustrating in random MM as it used to be, so I am looking for a crazy bunch to play with.

I have always been more of a casual player and I doubt that will change too much, am willing to learn new (and relearn old) things if needed.

In my garage I´ve got 11 Tier X, including most of the usual CW ones (well if those are still used).

Honestly, just send me a text ingame, I don´t really check here too often. You are more likely to get all the information you need that way, since I don´t really know what to write here anymore^^

- I prefer TS3 to Discord, could live with the latter tho if the Clan is convincing.

- I am not looking for a clan smaller than 30 active members

- Am a bit crazy so not a fan of spoil sports, be able to have a laugh

- casual to semi-competitive clans prefered, nothing too silly tho

- decent structure within the clan is a must, chaos is just exhausting

- 18+ or atleast 16+ clans only please.

So yeah... just pop me a message ingame :)

- Samantha

_Aggy_ #2 Posted 25 February 2020 - 04:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17731 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
Found one, topic can be closed :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users