Jump to content


Players desperate for the kill


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

zigzag101 #1 Posted 24 February 2020 - 06:54 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1186 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    01-17-2020

Not long into the game so know I'm no pro player, but, really starting to get a little fed up of this type of player. A dash and bash mob in nearly every game, totally ignore tactics of any kind. Leave flanks wide open, go head to head with everything they come across instead of using their brains and pulling back a little to let nearby TD's knock some health down and make it an easier kill for them. Inevitably seems to lead to greens getting half their force knocked out in the first couple of minutes.

Maybe WOT should introduce an I.Q. test for players joining the game, they need to at least reach double figures before being allowed to log in. :-)



Ilvoshius #2 Posted 24 February 2020 - 06:55 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20893 battles
  • 24
  • [R-U] R-U
  • Member since:
    03-14-2017
its marathon time.take a break or be patient. 6days to go :)

Edited by Ilvoshius, 24 February 2020 - 06:55 PM.


zigzag101 #3 Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1186 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    01-17-2020

View PostIlvoshius, on 24 February 2020 - 06:55 PM, said:

its marathon time.take a break or be patient. 6days to go :)

 

Go 6 days Cold Turkey?  are you mad. I might get weened off WOT in that time. :teethhappy:



Ilvoshius #4 Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:07 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20893 battles
  • 24
  • [R-U] R-U
  • Member since:
    03-14-2017
try 6-8 tiers. kinda okish but still fustrating. im on rage now. 

Edited by Ilvoshius, 24 February 2020 - 07:10 PM.


NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 25 February 2020 - 03:12 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 36323 battles
  • 5,612
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Postzigzag101, on 24 February 2020 - 06:54 PM, said:

Maybe WOT should introduce an I.Q. test for players joining the game, they need to at least reach double figures before being allowed to log in. :-)

 

What would you do in your spare time instead? 



Robbie_T #6 Posted 25 February 2020 - 04:08 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21929 battles
  • 1,306
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

View Postzigzag101, on 24 February 2020 - 06:54 PM, said:

Not long into the game so know I'm no pro player, but, really starting to get a little fed up of this type of player. A dash and bash mob in nearly every game, totally ignore tactics of any kind. Leave flanks wide open, go head to head with everything they come across instead of using their brains and pulling back a little to let nearby TD's knock some health down and make it an easier kill for them. Inevitably seems to lead to greens getting half their force knocked out in the first couple of minutes.

Maybe WOT should introduce an I.Q. test for players joining the game, they need to at least reach double figures before being allowed to log in. :-)

That what happends when a marathon is going on...

This happend because You tubers promoting medium and Lt gameplay.

And now you have a whole bunch of tomatoes playing them...suicide rush in LT or camping...

Oooo and some flanking or spotting from a med nowadays noway they the new paper tds...

I get really frustrated of top tier progetto's 46 and 65 and standard B being played as sniper....

Use that 60kmh ffs.

The tomatoes used to be in a heavy or a tds nowadays they take active rolls and play it as a paper td

And i am for a iq test i will pass got it on black and white 114 IQ score here.


Edited by Robbie_T, 25 February 2020 - 04:09 AM.


Yakito #7 Posted 25 February 2020 - 11:18 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20583 battles
  • 1,454
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011
I've been charged by a few greedy tanks lately only to see them being creamed by my team. I think there is some kind of Rambo trend going on.

splash_time #8 Posted 25 February 2020 - 11:26 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15563 battles
  • 1,423
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

Nothing unusual to read/see. :P

This's WoT that I know, it's like this every day, every battle.

 

Once I saw a light that carried a 6 vs 1 game. And once saw a 5 vs 1 in my winning battles turning into lose after I lose my tank. :P



Richthoffen #9 Posted 25 February 2020 - 11:54 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 32013 battles
  • 2,803
  • [MS-] MS-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2011

tunnel vision, one tank gets spotted and all rush in to get a shot in, most will fail and only get exposed themselves.

nothing new



Strappster #10 Posted 25 February 2020 - 12:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29234 battles
  • 11,578
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

I've noticed an increase in blocking. Several times recently I've arrived at a corner, taken a shot and backed off to reload only for a team mate to drive in front of me and park in the spot I was using. Then they take a shot, suffer a hit or two in return and I have to back off further or put myself out of position so that I'm not blocking them. It's selfish behaviour driven not so much by the marathon as by kids being d***s.

 

My favourite is when I've found a position that's working and they decide to bully their way in because they want the damage I'm getting. Then they act butt-hurt when it turns out I was using my turret armour effectively and they don't have any. :rolleyes:



Richthoffen #11 Posted 25 February 2020 - 12:21 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 32013 battles
  • 2,803
  • [MS-] MS-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2011
that's a side effect from the team damage removal, you can't hurt them any more and if they are heavier you can't do anything against them

Rati_Festa #12 Posted 25 February 2020 - 02:05 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 51308 battles
  • 2,565
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012

View PostStrappster, on 25 February 2020 - 12:03 PM, said:

I've noticed an increase in blocking. Several times recently I've arrived at a corner, taken a shot and backed off to reload only for a team mate to drive in front of me and park in the spot I was using. Then they take a shot, suffer a hit or two in return and I have to back off further or put myself out of position so that I'm not blocking them. It's selfish behaviour driven not so much by the marathon as by kids being d***s.

 

My favourite is when I've found a position that's working and they decide to bully their way in because they want the damage I'm getting. Then they act butt-hurt when it turns out I was using my turret armour effectively and they don't have any. :rolleyes:

 

Before the FF was taken off they would have been far more wary of this act as they would have no doubt been occasionally shot by the aggrieved ally. Now they can do what they want even it ruins a teammates play. Reporting them is pointless as well as they aren't doing anything "wrong" other than being a muppet.

 

It's one of the negative side effects of the change in FF for me and reduced my interest in playing heavy tanks considerably.


Edited by Rati_Festa, 25 February 2020 - 02:06 PM.


Venom7000 #13 Posted 25 February 2020 - 02:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8300 battles
  • 728
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

Why are you people saying that FF was something to fear? Granted that I was rarely shot on purpose.  But even then I know that he will pay for the damage

 

 

Once a guy was frustrated because I refused to rush tier 10 hull down tanks so he can shoot them once I flush them out. He shot me in my engine deck. Set me on fire. I purposely didn't extinguish the fire and left my full hp to burn to last 300hp

He got perma ban. And then yelled at me in the garage because I didnt use extinguisher. :D

 

The FF worked just fine. You are acting like a tool. You shoot me FF. You get punished/banned and on top of that you get to pay for my and your damages


Edited by Venom7000, 25 February 2020 - 03:41 PM.


Strappster #14 Posted 25 February 2020 - 02:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29234 battles
  • 11,578
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostRati_Festa, on 25 February 2020 - 01:05 PM, said:

Reporting them is pointless as well as they aren't doing anything "wrong" other than being a muppet.

 

They get an "unsporting behaviour" from me if it's particularly egregious but I know that report's a placebo and it's not bad enough to warrant a ticket for physics abuse. It's marginally better than receiving a chat ban for trying to play the game. :sceptic:



mpf1959 #15 Posted 25 February 2020 - 02:17 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 33920 battles
  • 2,368
  • [DRATT] DRATT
  • Member since:
    10-29-2017

Players desperate for the kill

 

It's a game, and players can, (and do) play any way they want, if you want to remain playing this game for many battles and enjoy it, I urge you to come to terms with this, a million posts on this forum will show you the result of having any expectations of the other players! :girl:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users