Who is ready to delete WOT, is it " guarantee fun, fair play and strategic satisfaction to all o...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is ready to give up playing WOT (49 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Is WOT worty to play anymore?

1. Yes (31 votes [57.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.41%

2. No (23 votes [42.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.59%

Vote Hide poll

rat0nul #1 Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7766 battles
  • [SN4KE] SN4KE

I think WOT is ignoring us, the players. Its time to give them a warning ticket. Many of us pay to play, we want to have fun, fair play and satisfaction.

Nothing of this.

Mixing tiers, fun for them, not for us. Enter in a battle against tier X with a tier VIII tank. it is like u shoot urself in the leg. today I didn't see the tier 10 AT, one shell 1500 worth, I was sent to Valhalla directly. That was fun, Didn't played more the 3 minutes. Didn't have one shell out from the barrel.

Mixing players, I don't know on what algorithm WOT uses because must be an algorithm. 20-30 battles until u are lucky enough to enter in a team with players who know what to do.

Campers, usually kids, age of 6-12. That's not team play, that's solitaire.

Scouts with no brain, going exactly where they are supposed to not, best of them do "passive" scouting. Some of them i think they leave the tanks in bushes and they go to watch cartoon networks.

Inactive players. Loads.

No way to communicate with ur team. MIc suspended. Reason ... that's not a reason, u always can mute the guy who u don't like. easy fix. but how i see WOT its on the Political Correctness trend. Snowflakes need safe spaces. Chat suspended because u use words already in the dictionary, baboon, moron, idiot or u ask somebody nicely to kiss that place where son usually don't shine. Swearing and cursing its part of the game, it always was, if u are a monk, mute or ignore its ur choice. u don't need a PC Officer to do that. Except if u are a snowflake.

Kids, way to many. I have kids too, they learned to play from me and with me. But in this type of games, where teamwork its a must ... u cant have kids who can't understand the minimap.

Suggestion Topic. they don't read it for a long time.

I have some suggestions to improve the game.

First one is to go and check the oldy but goldy game Americas Army. That was developed by the Americas Army. Check how they have done it. In-game messages, Fallow me, Fall Back etc.

Vote system. The team was asked by a player to vote out a player for, inappropriate behaviour, inactive etc why to keep somebody in a team who don't play in the team. he was making points for nothing.

Ranking players. Damn, that was a good one.

Give the mic back. So we can coordinate the battle.

Check the accounts, close the kid's accounts. or give them a separate server. if we have the mic back, we can report them :)

Let players to have a say in-game. Allow us to vote out the campers or players who simply don't care about the team.

Paying players give them a separate server. We usually care about the team and the game. we want to win the game. we do all we can for that.

Joggaman #2 Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:59 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25925 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
So much fail in this post, I'm afraid my english is not good enough to get the sarcasm through...

Private_Miros #3 Posted 24 February 2020 - 08:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27111 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

So what does the OP suggest that WG does with players that cannot play well at all, cannot spot, don't learn, are a detriment for the team?

Let's say someone with almost 6k battles, 44,10% rate showing he drags his team down constantly, a ridiculous 7% surivival rate, and less than 700 damage per game in tiers 9 and 10?

What does the OP to think about people like that apparently enjoy - I mean I presume, else they would do their best to play a bit better - but hurt their team so badly?

Edited by Private_Miros, 24 February 2020 - 08:06 PM.

Flavortown #4 Posted 24 February 2020 - 08:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17311 battles

So you want wg to rig the game just for you? You havent had chance to fill your power fantasies or whats this about?

I'd also be worried about your kid obsession aswell, becouse it seems like you are either 9 or a kiddy fiddler 

LethalWalou #5 Posted 24 February 2020 - 08:09 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 34832 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View Postrat0nul, on 24 February 2020 - 06:43 PM, said:

Many of us pay to play

I think some 3rd party is scamming you.The game is free-to-play, you're not required to pay anything.

If you pay for something, you do it by choice and you get only what you are promised. Anything else is your own imaginary expectations.

Strappster #6 Posted 24 February 2020 - 09:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29234 battles

First one is to go and check the oldy but goldy game Americas Army. That was developed by the Americas Army. Check how they have done it. In-game messages, Fallow me, Fall Back etc.

That's already in the game. Hold 'Z' (UK keyboard, your's might be different) and select the message you want to send. Direct it to another player by putting your aim on him first.

Vote system. The team was asked by a player to vote out a player for, inappropriate behaviour, inactive etc why to keep somebody in a team who don't play in the team. he was making points for nothing.

Wouldn't work. WoT doesn't have new players joining mid-battle so voting a player out of your team puts you at a disadvantage. Plus it's open to abuse from anyone who doesn't like a particular player - arty, for example.

Give the mic back. So we can coordinate the battle.

Sure, as long as I can turn it off. I don't listen to a yolo idiot crying for help in chat now, I'm certainly not interested in hearing him blame everyone else over voice.

splash_time #7 Posted 24 February 2020 - 09:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15611 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

1st, the game isn't just for you mate. 

2nd, if you really don't like "Random battles", go play skirmishes in an active clan, because randoms are a place where you grind a line, they are not for "having fun". Because you'll have "random team"!!..... 

3rd, don't complain a lot, I play only random battles, and I win my battles, not my team.

Okay, what I mean by that? I don't care about my team, if I see one good player, I start teaming with him and I end up in the places between the first till third position by xp. 

So don't rely on your team, or play skirmishes. 

Choice is yours. 

Gl, Splash. :)

Balc0ra #8 Posted 24 February 2020 - 09:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76387 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postrat0nul, on 24 February 2020 - 07:43 PM, said:

It's already there. All you have to press is "Z" over a friendly and you get those two commands.  And if someone uses follow me and expects me to yolo one target with 6 guns behind it. I still won't. So even if you use it. Most won't follow unless they know they won't trade 2 guns for 1.

Vote system. The team was asked by a player to vote out a player for, inappropriate behaviour, inactive etc why to keep somebody in a team who don't play in the team. he was making points for nothing

Yeah, that won't be abused right? Then you would be here to complain about all the 6 to 12 years olds and scouts with no brain voting you out.

Check the accounts, close the kid's accounts. or give them a separate server. if we have the mic back, we can report them :)

Let players to have a say in-game. Allow us to vote out the campers or players who simply don't care about the team.

Paying players give them a separate server. We usually care about the team and the game. we want to win the game. we do all we can for that.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I have a 10 year old nephew with a higher WR then you. As going by your service record. You bought tier 8 prems instantly and never played your way up to learn the game that way. Most are not a fan of those either. But you were allowed to do so. So why should others have a limit when you were allowed to stay? 

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 24 February 2020 - 09:58 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36325 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

I have kids too, they learned to play from me and with me. 

My sympathies to them. 

GencoPuraOliveOil #10 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 743 battles

Long incoherent rant.

Is You is or is You ain’t for real?

I voted yes and no ’cause I could. Firstly, LTP. Secondly, if it’s fun, play and if it isn’t, don’t. Easy as making hay. (Which according to my wife is not easy but damn hard work). But you get the point. Maybe.

Richthoffen #11 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32068 battles
  • [MS-] MS-
dear op, please take a good look at your capabilities before writing a rant like this blaming everybody else and the game

rat0nul #12 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7766 battles
  • [SN4KE] SN4KE

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 24 February 2020 - 08:06 PM, said:

So what does the OP suggest that WG does with players that cannot play well at all, cannot spot, don't learn, are a detriment for the team?

Let's say someone with almost 6k battles, 44,10% rate showing he drags his team down constantly, a ridiculous 7% surivival rate, and less than 700 damage per game in tiers 9 and 10?

What does the OP to think about people like that apparently enjoy - I mean I presume, else they would do their best to play a bit better - but hurt their team so badly?

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 24 February 2020 - 08:06 PM, said:

Let's say someone with almost 6k battles, 44,10% rate showing he drags his team down constantly, a ridiculous 7% surivival rate, and les+s than 700 damage per game in tiers 9 and 10?

so ... my tanks are rated between 800-1200, the most used. that make me a bad player? yes, i dont survive to much and dont hit to much, u know why? because i fallow the map tactical fight plan but the scout, scouts decide they will go and scout any way else just not in essential points, find my self under heavy fire by enemies i never saw. the team is hiding or camping, maybe i am unlucky and the algorithm put me in the wrong team. mate i play for 30+ years, its nothing different from doom the first, call of duty, AA3. dont bullsheit me. i have more experience in gaming then u have. i play for victory not for damage. i play in team if the team is there when its just ppl running or hiding randomly, that's not a team. and the first thing in this game is the team.

to recapitulate, i cant hurt the team, that's not a team, i have 70% of the time ppl who cant read a minimap, they have no situational awareness, they cant see that the "front" on the right flank was broken and enemies are going for the flag, or for their back.

21:28 Added after 2 minute

View PostRichthoffen, on 24 February 2020 - 10:19 PM, said:

dear op, please take a good look at your capabilities before writing a rant like this blaming everybody else and the game

believe me i know my capabilities, not the first rodeo, all the  games i play i am well know for team play and willing to win. dont look at the statistics boa, they are just a random number which says nothing about my capabilities, that numbers are directly connected to the teams in which i was put.

21:28 Added after 3 minute

View PostJoggaman, on 24 February 2020 - 07:59 PM, said:

So much fail in this post, I'm afraid my english is not good enough to get the sarcasm through...

poor boy.

21:30 Added after 5 minute

View PostFlavortown, on 24 February 2020 - 08:08 PM, said:

So you want wg to rig the game just for you? You havent had chance to fill your power fantasies or whats this about?

I'd also be worried about your kid obsession aswell, becouse it seems like you are either 9 or a kiddy fiddler 

i didnt say to rig the game, its already rigged. yes, i am anoied by kids in game. do u want them? adopt them.

CmdRatScabies #13 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:32 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38551 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postrat0nul, on 24 February 2020 - 10:25 PM, said:

dont look at the statistics boa, they are just a random number which says nothing about my capabilities, that numbers are directly connected to the teams in which i was put.

So the guy with 60% win rate just gets put in better teams 50,000 times?

Private_Miros #14 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27111 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View Postrat0nul, on 24 February 2020 - 09:25 PM, said:

so ... my tanks are rated between 800-1200, the most used. that make me a bad player? yes, i dont survive to much and dont hit to much, u know why? because i fallow the map tactical fight plan but the scout, scouts decide they will go and scout any way else just not in essential points, find my self under heavy fire by enemies i never saw. the team is hiding or camping, maybe i am unlucky and the algorithm put me in the wrong team. mate i play for 30+ years, its nothing different from doom the first, call of duty, AA3. dont bullsheit me. i have more experience in gaming then u have. i play for victory not for damage. i play in team if the team is there when its just ppl running or hiding randomly, that's not a team. and the first thing in this game is the team.

to recapitulate, i cant hurt the team, that's not a team, i have 70% of the time ppl who cant read a minimap, they have no situational awareness, they cant see that the "front" on the right flank was broken and enemies are going for the flag, or for their back.

21:28 Added after 2 minute

believe me i know my capabilities, not the first rodeo, all the  games i play i am well know for team play and willing to win. dont look at the statistics boa, they are just a random number which says nothing about my capabilities, that numbers are directly connected to the teams in which i was put.

21:28 Added after 3 minute

poor boy.

21:30 Added after 5 minute

i didnt say to rig the game, its already rigged. yes, i am anoied by kids in game. do u want them? adopt them.

Get your down from your ego and accept that you cannot blame the scout or the tactical plan. You need to read the game, that's the tactics at play here. Read what is happening outside of your control and adapt to it.

I can safely say you aren't unlucky, and with that attitude you're nowhere close to improving. If you want to play for the victory, you should start doing things that make your teams win more than average, not make them lose. You're the one with worse than 90% of the player base in terms of reading the minimap and situation awareness, and that shows in your stats.

Either accept being bad and take responsibility for that, or get down to improving if you don't want to be bad.

It's a game, there's no shame in being bad.

There is shame in being extremely bad compared the rest of the player base and blaming others.

Edited by Private_Miros, 24 February 2020 - 10:34 PM.

rat0nul #15 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7766 battles
  • [SN4KE] SN4KE

View PostLethalWalou, on 24 February 2020 - 08:09 PM, said:

I think some 3rd party is scamming you.The game is free-to-play, you're not required to pay anything.

If you pay for something, you do it by choice and you get only what you are promised. Anything else is your own imaginary expectations.

u didnt understand but u answered, so let me clarify. i dont mind to pay for gold, gold exchanged i buy books for the crew training. or to buy a new tank. imaginary expectations? mate i played more games then u, i can bet. when i joine WOT i was expecting a team work, comunication in game, coordinate with team members. thats what they say. nope u cant. and thats not team work.

CmdRatScabies #16 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:37 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38551 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postrat0nul, on 24 February 2020 - 10:34 PM, said:

u didnt understand but u answered, so let me clarify. i dont mind to pay for gold, gold exchanged i buy books for the crew training. or to buy a new tank. imaginary expectations? mate i played more games then u, i can bet. when i joine WOT i was expecting a team work, comunication in game, coordinate with team members. thats what they say. nope u cant. and thats not team work.

Adapt.    Or quit.

rat0nul #17 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7766 battles
  • [SN4KE] SN4KE

View PostStrappster, on 24 February 2020 - 09:14 PM, said:

That's already in the game. Hold 'Z' (UK keyboard, your's might be different) and select the message you want to send. Direct it to another player by putting your aim on him first.

Wouldn't work. WoT doesn't have new players joining mid-battle so voting a player out of your team puts you at a disadvantage. Plus it's open to abuse from anyone who doesn't like a particular player - arty, for example.

Sure, as long as I can turn it off. I don't listen to a yolo idiot crying for help in chat now, I'm certainly not interested in hearing him blame everyone else over voice.

mate, i know that. and its not what i mean. who said somethinl like joining midbattle. the guy is inactive, the team, all team have to vote yes so he can be voted out. u cant be in disavantage when u have an inactive player, just in case of assault and they dont find him before time expires. u vote him out because even inactive he will make point but actualy he didnt participate to the battle. vote out a camper who dont help the team etc

21:42 Added after 4 minute

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 24 February 2020 - 10:33 PM, said:

Get your down from your ego and accept that you cannot blame the scout or the tactical plan. You need to read the game, that's the tactics at play here. Read what is happening outside of your control and adapt to it.

I can safely say you aren't unlucky, and with that attitude you're nowhere close to improving. If you want to play for the victory, you should start doing things that make your teams win more than average, not make them lose. You're the one with worse than 90% of the player base in terms of reading the minimap and situation awareness, and that shows in your stats.

Either accept being bad and take responsibility for that, or get down to improving if you don't want to be bad.

It's a game, there's no shame in being bad.

There is shame in being extremely bad compared the rest of the player base and blaming others.

i can post some nice videos u smartass with the teams i play in. that can be fun. u are a guru of wot how i see, did u took ur nose out from it and try other games? dont think so. improve urself, u want me to destroy all the tanks on the map alone, how i said that numbers u read dont represent a sheit for me. because i know that if i am stuck in good team i lead to victory, i done it not once. so stop giving me life and game lessons. keyboard warrior.

21:45 Added after 7 minute

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 24 February 2020 - 10:37 PM, said:

Adapt.    Or quit.

thats a good one, thats why i ask. except the "wot "gurus" like ur self and the rest who answered they feel the need to give lessons. yes, i a few days i shall see if i stay to play this sheit, sorry that hurt ur guru fealings, i dont care, or i play something else, 4 months were enough to see what this game can.

CmdRatScabies #18 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:47 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38551 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postrat0nul, on 24 February 2020 - 10:38 PM, said:

thats a good one, thats why i ask. except the "wot "gurus" like ur self and the rest who answered they feel the need to give lessons. yes, i a few days i shall see if i stay to play this sheit, sorry that hurt ur guru fealings, i dont care, or i play something else, 4 months were enough to see what this game can.

The game is what it is.  It isn't going to change to something you'd rather it was.  It's a good game but if you don't like it ............

Private_Miros #19 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27111 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View Postrat0nul, on 24 February 2020 - 09:38 PM, said:

i can post some nice videos u smartass with the teams i play in. that can be fun. u are a guru of wot how i see, did u took ur nose out from it and try other games? dont think so. improve urself, u want me to destroy all the tanks on the map alone, how i said that numbers u read dont represent a sheit for me. because i know that if i am stuck in good team i lead to victory, i done it not once. so stop giving me life and game lessons. keyboard warrior.

Numbers don't lie.

With abysmal damage done, damage upon spotting or anything per game, the grand majority of games you die doing nothing more than being a damage pinata for the enemy. Again, that's fine. But not when you clearly want to be something else than the among the worst of the players.

A bit of self-reflection is often enough to make you at least average. You should try it.

And I'm nowhere near a WoT guru. The best players do double the average damage I do. That's insane. And I do four times your average damage. That's dealt, and upon spotting combined. And siginifcantly less damage taken.

Look at some youtube videos of the good players around.

Edited by Private_Miros, 24 February 2020 - 11:02 PM.

jeffrey_mk2 #20 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14947 battles
  • [NLWGG] NLWGG

Well... yes because I like how the graphics look and just the game itself is nice but the way MM works and RNG is not that nice. 

Still havent played any better tank game that looks this good and has nice in game action like wot has, also the guys from the clan are just nice to have some time with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users