Average but not 87% Loss average.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Lee3452 #1 Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17512 battles

Hi Guys

I am not a stat person and just want to play for fun but without being a huge liability to my team. Currently grinding ToT and using stock crews in each tank. I know I am not a good player but I would like to think that my playing is not the make or break of the team. Since upgrading my Standard B to top turret, tracks and engine my loss rate has sored to 82% in the last 3 days. Today 18 games 3 wins. Yesterday was 18 games 3 wins and the day before that very similar. Most of the losses were absolute steamrollers by the other side with 10 or more of their tanks surviving. How can it be so one sided for so many games. I think a sample of 50 games is large enough to know that something is wrong with the match making.

Or is this how WG thinks it is an enjoyable experience to lose so many games in a short space of time.

roboslash #2 Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11962 battles

View PostLee3452, on 25 February 2020 - 01:14 PM, said:

Hi Guys

I am not a stat person and just want to play for fun but without being a huge liability to my team. Currently grinding ToT and using stock crews in each tank. I know I am not a good player but I would like to think that my playing is not the make or break of the team. Since upgrading my Standard B to top turret, tracks and engine my loss rate has sored to 82% in the last 3 days. Today 18 games 3 wins. Yesterday was 18 games 3 wins and the day before that very similar. Most of the losses were absolute steamrollers by the other side with 10 or more of their tanks surviving. How can it be so one sided for so many games. I think a sample of 50 games is large enough to know that something is wrong with the match making.

Or is this how WG thinks it is an enjoyable experience to lose so many games in a short space of time.

Happens to all of us. 50 games is far from being a large enough sample size to know what your real impact is IMO. Just keep playing. Your winrate will rise to where it should be :)

undutchable80 #3 Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14299 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Had a stretch of a couple of days with an average of 31% WR. Then I got 60%+ sessions. Streaks happen. Push through / dont care / stop playing for a bit, take your pick. 

Oh, and I am having a good time in the Standard B:

SBWR.JPG

jabster #4 Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:25 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12823 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostLee3452, on 25 February 2020 - 12:14 PM, said:

Hi Guys

So what changes to the MM do you think WG should make so this doesn’t happen?

Lee3452 #5 Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17512 battles

View Postundutchable80, on 25 February 2020 - 12:23 PM, said:

Had a stretch of a couple of days with an average of 31% WR. Then I got 60%+ sessions. Streaks happen. Push through / dont care / stop playing for a bit, take your pick. 

Oh, and I am having a good time in the Standard B:

SBWR.JPG

I was until the upgrades. :(

View Postjabster, on 25 February 2020 - 12:25 PM, said:

So what changes to the MM do you think WG should make so this doesn’t happen?

How about matching people to skill/win rate. If they can monitor things like WN8 and have xvm stats I 'm sure they could build an algorithm into the game that would sort this out. It's very hard to learn the game when you are steamrolled by the other side.

Edited by Lee3452, 25 February 2020 - 01:41 PM.

Homer_J #6 Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:51 PM

Field Marshal

• 33686 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLee3452, on 25 February 2020 - 12:14 PM, said:

I think a sample of 50 games is large enough to know that something is wrong with the match making.

Oh, a matchmaking post is it?

I believe we have a place for those.

Here.

If you give it a read through you may find your ideas have been discussed on the odd occasion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users