FIX THE SOAPY F****** ROCKS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

axelking227 #1 Posted 26 February 2020 - 01:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19246 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
title should be enough! Oh yeah and the aids [edited]camera when anything is close to you when you come out of your sight hey ho your staring at the floor! If you put 10% effort into fixing these problems as you do new tier 8 premiums you'd be well away. 

Balc0ra #2 Posted 26 February 2020 - 01:36 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76387 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Thing is, according to WG it's an issue with the engine. As in a problem deep in the code that they have Havok engine team looking at it. As in... not WG, or rather the same people making premiums.

axelking227 #3 Posted 26 February 2020 - 01:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19246 battles
  • [FILO] FILO

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 February 2020 - 01:36 AM, said:

Thing is, according to WG it's an issue with the engine. As in a problem deep in the code that they have Havok engine team looking at it. As in... not WG, or rather the same people making premiums.

Well also maybe if you whole crew in your tank didn't have a complete melt down the second the tank starts sliding and completly stops you from being able to drive whilst it does this dumbs crapinevitably to your death.. Like come on.... I csnt even counter the slide by driving because we'll who [edited]knows why I can't drive anymore the second it slides

Edited by axelking227, 26 February 2020 - 01:38 AM.

LZ_Mordan #4 Posted 26 February 2020 - 01:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19532 battles
the camera issue is one big annoying problem.

Desyatnik_Pansy #5 Posted 26 February 2020 - 01:59 AM

Bartender

• 19207 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

Unfortunately what Balc said is the only thing I'm aware of on the subject, and since we all know that this thread isn't going to suddenly make WG Fix the problem at the click of a finger I believe it's in my best interests to just close the thread since it really is just an annoyed rant. It's a shame really regarding the issue, since it is definitely one of those things I wish would be fixed (funny that, I don't run into the physics problem a lot but I certainly feel it when I do) and I'd gladly take a freeze on new tanks to fix it; though if I'm honest, I'm just not that interested in a lot of new tanks in the first place. :teethhappy:

Nonetheless I'll be closing the thread as mentioned since it's not really constructive, also it's worth mentioning to avoid full cap titles in the future. We've had the issue brought up many times and probably under better circumstances (I want to say I recall a specific thread by Cobra6 on the issue, but I'm probably wrong and just weirdly stating his name otherwise I looked a bit for such a thread but couldn't find it because the search function is kinda bad). 

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 26 February 2020 - 02:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users