Event dates makes it seem like events are running a day longer than they actually are

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Wagzor #1 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11239 battles

So me and a friend was doing the "Love is a battelfield" event after getting back to the game while the event was already running.

Some quick math on my part showed that if we did all the 5 easy ones each day we could still get the rewards that we wanted, but that belief was shattered logging on just now, as apparently the event ended yesterday on the 25th, a full day early.

For all intents and purposes when putting "January 31 - February 26" as the duration of an event, everybody(at least in europe and us) will assume that the event runs until February the 26th and not as is apparently the case here, the 25th.

Please consider how you are wasting people's time and effort when you fail to provide accurate information!

If we had known the event was ending a day early, we wouldn't have bothered at all since it would have been easy to tell that it was impossible.

Having just talked my friend, and our money, back into the game, you left me in a slightly embarrasing and very precarious situation.

Ich666 #2 Posted 26 February 2020 - 01:59 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 14411 battles
Same here, had 60 tokens to go and logged in today thinking I could play one battle and redeem the Bret Panther.... Jokes on me apparently

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users