Jump to content


Everyone is spamming gold


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

hellhound6 #1 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:27 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7282 battles
  • 101
  • Member since:
    10-01-2015

WG Please release gold nerf as soon as possible and make these noobs to play low tier tanks only!

80% of players are shooting APCR, there are tons of silvers people have and no matter how much are rounds cost.

They are shooting APCR to even paper tanks.

Please fix this crapas soon as possible, just leave the HP pools the same. Only nerf gold ammo 


Edited by hellhound6, 26 February 2020 - 03:29 PM.


Echotun #2 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23972 battles
  • 988
  • [FA-1] FA-1
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

In glad you informed us. You are the first to mention this. 
 

If someone shoots gold at your paper tank, then you should thank them for funding our game for no return benefit.


Edited by Echotun, 26 February 2020 - 03:30 PM.


A_Salt_Pig #3 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:34 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18749 battles
  • 54
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

What is this gold you speak of ?

 

80% eh... please share your data :trollface:



ProfessionalGoldSpammer #4 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 40437 battles
  • 128
  • [VNOMS] VNOMS
  • Member since:
    12-04-2014
I will never stop spamming gold!!!

Robbie_T #5 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22029 battles
  • 1,313
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

View Posthellhound6, on 26 February 2020 - 03:27 PM, said:

WG Please release gold nerf as soon as possible and make these noobs to play low tier tanks only!

80% of players are shooting APCR, there are tons of silvers people have and no matter how much are rounds cost.

They are shooting APCR to even paper tanks.

Please fix this crapas soon as possible, just leave the HP pools the same. Only nerf gold ammo 

They are shooting APCR to even paper tanks.

I rather have them shooting APCR at my paper td instead of HE shells.

And what do you think when i am fighting  heavy armored tanks and i Skorpion G gets spotted you think i am first  gonna reload?

No you will get that gold round ...and if you stay there as a muppet the second or 3th shot will be HE dont worry ;) (if i dont have a heavy enemy in my surroundings.

 

 

 


Edited by Robbie_T, 26 February 2020 - 03:42 PM.


Takesi #6 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:39 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 30055 battles
  • 67
  • [G-Z-V] G-Z-V
  • Member since:
    03-10-2011
you know apcr are standard shells in some tanks

hellhound6 #7 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7282 battles
  • 101
  • Member since:
    10-01-2015

View PostEchotun, on 26 February 2020 - 03:29 PM, said:

In glad you informed us. You are the first to mention this. 
 

If someone shoots gold at your paper tank, then you should thank them for funding our game for no return benefit.

When I said "EVEN" I meant that they are shooting only gold

stop posting craphere please, I see that you are nice gold shooter so hope you will have no chance in next updates to play for stats.

Everyone IS SHOOTING gold play tier IX-X and you will see. 


Every time I start new topic about the problem these trolls are coming in and trolling around to kill the thread.

I am opening this topic for them who have this problem and not for them who are staters and shooting golds by themselves

I can add a lot of screenshots when 3-4 tanks are shooting me the gold, Even top tier TDS are shooting gold

So today when WG have a lot of way to let players accumulate credits its not the problem to shoot for anyone.

Just start prem time, activate booster and you can still farm a lot of credits even if you are shooting only the golds

For normal players its a problem because 1 SEC autoloaders are shooting gold too and its just impossible to play or use the aremor

 



NekoPuffer_PPP #8 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:49 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 36053 battles
  • 4,732
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

Gold is a surprisingly soft metal.

 

I wish they were shooting gold. It would never penetrate.



Venom7000 #9 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8300 battles
  • 740
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

View PostEchotun, on 26 February 2020 - 03:29 PM, said:

If someone shoots gold at your paper tank, then you should thank them for funding our game for no return benefit.


This. Never stop a @($on from doing this. Let him spend his money.


Edited by Venom7000, 26 February 2020 - 03:51 PM.


WoT_RU_Doing #10 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:51 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 61665 battles
  • 3,530
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

Well generally if I’m in an auto loader, I ALWAYS load gold first....it saves running into a situation where you need it but have to wait 30-40s before you have suitable pen.

 



Balc0ra #11 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 76437 battles
  • 22,436
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostRobbie_T, on 26 February 2020 - 03:38 PM, said:

They are shooting APCR to even paper tanks.

I rather have them shooting APCR at my paper td instead of HE shells.

And what do you think when i am fighting  heavy armored tanks and i Skorpion G gets spotted you think i am first  gonna reload?

 

Tbh, I do that too at times. Vs lights or wheels. Not because I need the pen. But because I need the shell speed.

 

Then again. I would love to know what OP would do in his T14 then when he faces an O-I? I guess just flank it right vs pressing 2? As WG created the issue by listening to the armor is useless whiners before that again, followed by now we need gold ammo too fight the new armor as they lack weak spots, before we got back to armor is useless again. They need to find a good fix for it, or else we just start the circle anew.



wsatnutter #12 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:55 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 27022 battles
  • 9,856
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

any half a dinger as my self it is my solemn duty to press 22

and I have a fish to prove it



trispect #13 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:59 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 36120 battles
  • 1,866
  • [F2PAY] F2PAY
  • Member since:
    01-16-2011

False news. I often shoot also HEAT.

 

But it’s 2020, why would you not shoot better ammo if you can afford it? Or is this implied whine that you don’t have enough credits to shoot it yourself?



undutchable80 #14 Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14299 battles
  • 4,660
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014
Allright, would the Dinger platoon that played against OP in full Dinger loadout please report, so you can be congratulated and showered in beer? 

4nt #15 Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:01 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31134 battles
  • 1,671
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013
I've had pretty good run, prem users have been shooting me when I am in tanks that can withstand prem and my paper tonks have been spared. Except latest game in type 61, last shot that killed me was HEAT from t-54- to my engine deck, from behind, and I was on 85hp.

Tho in his defence, there was a mauschen around that proceeded to roflstomp poor t-54 without taking damage. I was just a target of opportunity.

_zzzz_ #16 Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 859 battles
  • 123
  • [-4O4-] -4O4-
  • Member since:
    01-12-2019

Gold (Au), chemical element, a dense lustrous yellow precious metal of Group 11 (Ib), Period 6, of the periodic table. Gold has several qualities that have made it exceptionally valuable throughout history. It is attractive in colour and brightness, durable to the point of virtual indestructibility, highly malleable, and usually found in nature in a comparatively pure form. The history of gold is unequaled by that of any other metal because of its perceived value from earliest times...

 

Gold's beauty, value and its many other unique qualities make it the material of choice in many industries, including gaming industry (WoT). :hiding:

 



unhappy__bunny #17 Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:11 PM

    Brigadier

  • Moderator
  • 20870 battles
  • 4,227
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View Posthellhound6, on 26 February 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

When I said "EVEN" I meant that they are shooting only gold

stop posting craphere please, I see that you are nice gold shooter so hope you will have no chance in next updates to play for stats.

Everyone IS SHOOTING gold play tier IX-X and you will see. 


Every time I start new topic about the problem these trolls are coming in and trolling around to kill the thread.

I am opening this topic for them who have this problem and not for them who are staters and shooting golds by themselves

I can add a lot of screenshots when 3-4 tanks are shooting me the gold, Even top tier TDS are shooting gold

So today when WG have a lot of way to let players accumulate credits its not the problem to shoot for anyone.

Just start prem time, activate booster and you can still farm a lot of credits even if you are shooting only the golds

For normal players its a problem because 1 SEC autoloaders are shooting gold too and its just impossible to play or use the aremor

 

 

You did? Reads more like a disgruntled rant to me.

 

I suggest you reconsider how you express yourself if you want to hold a discussion on Premium Ammo, and then start a proper discussion thread. 

Otherwise, learn to accept that Premium Ammo is a feature of the game and adjust accordingly.

Thread closed as this is going downhill faster than a champion ski-jumper.

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users