Wrong experience BUG

experience bug tank gameplay ticket Ranking screen forum community Bourrasque Challenge

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Killetor91 #1 Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5432 battles
  • [I_C_T] I_C_T

I would like to ask you what sense does this ranking have.

How does a person who has done half of my damage and half of my killings get more experience than I do? 

I don't want to look like the one looking for the fur in the egg. but since the missions at stake consist of being in the top 10 that do the most damage to gain experience, I don't see why anyone who does nothing gets more experience than I do.

let's talk clearly about the experience and credits section, can't you give me a clarification on the experience? then your skills are only to refer me to the forums from what I understand. this section is practically an end in itself.

I don't think it's a new mechanic for developers, I would simply like to explain why because it seems like a joke.

Attached Files

• Attached File   no sense_LI.jpg   718.3K
  • Attached File   ticket.PNG   1.02MB

TomatoShooter #2 Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1136 battles
You play a TD and get only 50% of the XP others are spotting for you.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76437 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostKilletor91, on 26 February 2020 - 04:05 PM, said:

I would like to ask you what sense does this ranking have.

How does a person who has done half of my damage and half of my killings get more experience than I do?

Damage alone is not the deciding factor on how much XP you get. There are several other factors for XP besides damage. Inc spotting assist and first spots to name one, 2x bonus if you spot arty first. So if the AMX 30 only got assist on targets he spotted. He can still get more than you with no damage even. That and also who you do damage to counts. As if you only farm damage on lower tiers, you won't get as much XP pr shot, as if you fire on equal tier targets.

View PostKilletor91, on 26 February 2020 - 04:05 PM, said:

I don't want to look like the one looking for the fur in the egg. but since the missions at stake consist of being in the top 10 that do the most damage to gain experience, I don't see why anyone who does nothing gets more experience than I do.

As vs the E75 TS? Well, you are a TD. I suspect you did not push the front and spotted your own targets and brawled like the E75 TS. If you shot what others spot for you. You give 50% of your XP per damage point to the one spotting for you. Why? Because that's how most scouts get their XP, and he is doing half the work for you. Without him spotting, you would not have that damage in the first place. As my best XP round in this game so far with zero damage, was in my AMX 1390. As I got 13 000 assist. Also if several spot the same target, the XP is divided equally among those spotting it once you hit it.

So... if you want top 10 more often for the event. Don't rely too much on support tanks needing others to spot for you. Brawling or flankers are the best option, as they do on their own spotting more so then not. And thus don't share the XP.

Edited by Balc0ra, 26 February 2020 - 04:28 PM.

Killetor91 #4 Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5432 battles
  • [I_C_T] I_C_T

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 February 2020 - 04:26 PM, said:

Damage alone is not the deciding factor on how much XP you get. There are several other factors for XP besides damage. Inc spotting assist and first spots to name one, 2x bonus if you spot arty first. So if the AMX 30 only got assist on targets he spotted. He can still get more than you with no damage even. That and also who you do damage to counts. As if you only farm damage on lower tiers, you won't get as much XP pr shot, as if you fire on equal tier targets.

As vs the E75 TS? Well, you are a TD. I suspect you did not push the front and spotted your own targets and brawled like the E75 TS. If you shot what others spot for you. You give 50% of your XP per damage point to the one spotting for you. Why? Because that's how most scouts get their XP, and he is doing half the work for you. Without him spotting, you would not have that damage in the first place. As my best XP round in this game so far with zero damage, was in my AMX 1390. As I got 13 000 assist. Also if several spot the same target, the XP is divided equally among those spotting it once you hit it.

So... if you want top 10 more often for the event. Don't rely too much on support tanks needing others to spot for you. Brawling or flankers are the best option, as they do on their own spotting more so then not. And thus don't share the XP.

thanks you have been really very helpful. I wasn't aware of this. it will help me for future games. :)

Also tagged with experience, bug, tank, gameplay, ticket, Ranking, screen, forum, community, Bourrasque Challenge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users