Jump to content


Baneed account without reason!

ban accaunt fraud

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Nocni_Leptir #1 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:45 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9360 battles
  • 3
  • [NAPAD] NAPAD
  • Member since:
    11-30-2011

For beggining sorry for my English

My acc was banned last night at 20:49 for how they say using forbiden mods,now i didint use any mode for my entire 8 years of playing exept dr weber tundra mode that i instaled last couple of days( 70% of ppl using these) so tell me did i deserve ban? and everytime i ask to tell me which mode did i use they just close my ticket and no respond. I got ban like these 6 years ago and they remove it after ticket write and sad they are sorry for mistake and gave me 1d compesation of premium acc. Can someone explain these to me cus i dont get it...



GodTank2 #2 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10036 battles
  • 666
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

You got banned because Tundra isnt allowed.

Only download mods available here : https://wgmods.net/  Those are the only mods that will guarantee you safety from any bans/warns


Edited by GodTank2, 26 February 2020 - 10:48 PM.


Balc0ra #3 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 76387 battles
  • 22,402
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostNocni_Leptir, on 26 February 2020 - 10:45 PM, said:

exept dr weber tundra mode that i instaled last couple of days

 

And that's why. As that mod regardless of how many use it, is still not allowed.

 

View PostNocni_Leptir, on 26 February 2020 - 10:45 PM, said:

( 70% of ppl using these) so tell me did i deserve ban?

 

70% you say? Sure they do. But you still got caught using a mod giving you an unfair advantage vs the remaining "30%". So yes you do.


Edited by Balc0ra, 26 February 2020 - 10:54 PM.


fwhaatpiraat #4 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:56 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 61793 battles
  • 2,323
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

Block Quote

 didint use any mode for my entire 8 years of playing

 

Block Quote

 exept dr weber tundra mode

 

sigh



NekoPuffer_PPP #5 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:59 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 36016 battles
  • 4,716
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013
Don't do mods, kids.

Nocni_Leptir #6 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9360 battles
  • 3
  • [NAPAD] NAPAD
  • Member since:
    11-30-2011
and there is no like warning or something like that no? 30%? i was in that 30% for 8 years... and i wasted so much money in that 8 years... ah nvm its time to stop playing then... its pointless 

CmdRatScabies #7 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:59 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38551 battles
  • 6,086
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015
Has to be a wind up.  GG

Nocni_Leptir #8 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9360 battles
  • 3
  • [NAPAD] NAPAD
  • Member since:
    11-30-2011

View PostNocni_Leptir, on 26 February 2020 - 09:59 PM, said:

and there is no like warning or something like that no? 30%? i was in that 30% for 8 years... and i wasted so much money in that 8 years... ah nvm its time to stop playing then... its pointless 

and now all are smart like dont do mods,u have here u have there and all are using also most of them... gl and hf



TomatoShooter #9 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1136 battles
  • 501
  • Member since:
    08-09-2014

Hahahahahahahahaha.

 

 



unhappy__bunny #10 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:03 PM

    Brigadier

  • Moderator
  • 20851 battles
  • 4,213
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

If you were caught using an unapproved mod (tundra) then a ban is deserved.

WG have stated many times that if you use mods, get them from the WG mod portal, otherwise you use them at your own risk.

The thread is closed.

 



4ztec #11 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 666 battles
  • 183
  • [B33R] B33R
  • Member since:
    06-20-2013

View PostNocni_Leptir, on 26 February 2020 - 09:59 PM, said:

and there is no like warning or something like that no? 30%? i was in that 30% for 8 years... and i wasted so much money in that 8 years... ah nvm its time to stop playing then... its pointless 

 

Yea, go elsewhere with your hacks. Byebye







Also tagged with ban, accaunt, fraud

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users