rules of campaign and rewads

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

chucky0blacky #1 Posted 28 February 2020 - 08:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20900 battles
  • [A--B] A--B

i just check couple of forum and couple of comunity of wot on facebook and internet and there i saw people say if somebody want a tank on auction they need to have more then 20000bonds.if this is real why your auction start from 5000bons?(i dont think this is fair play for all the players).if this is true why you not start the auction from 20000 bonds?and all this campains from wot i think its just dust for stupid kinds because the hours its stupid and its not fair play,because some people work in 3 shifts and they are not allow to play in some clans because they cant play all the time.and why you need to be in a clan to play for this tanks?why wot dont try to found a way to help people?
thanks a lot for your understanding and have a nice day

Venitus #2 Posted 28 February 2020 - 09:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 45256 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
It is fair, since others have saved up more bonds. You are free to bid 5000 bonds if you think that it is a fair bid, but the chance of you getting the tank is very slim.

Immensive #3 Posted 28 February 2020 - 09:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 49724 battles
  • [72861] 72861

First of all, the players are making the price of the tank, not wargaming.

You also only need to play 5 cw games to take part in the auction, so I don´t see how that is impossible during 10 playdays.

Rewardtank. People get them for their commitment in understanding and knowledge of the game. If you want to get them, earn them.

chucky0blacky #4 Posted 28 February 2020 - 10:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20900 battles
  • [A--B] A--B
let me to understand.commitment for the game means no social life and some extra holiday from work :))why I cant buy bonds from market from example?

Immensive #5 Posted 28 February 2020 - 10:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 49724 battles
  • [72861] 72861

There is something called competitive spirit. If everyone is getting stuff for free, why even fight for it? 

Competitions in general would make no sense. No one would invest time in something, that requires no effort.

chucky0blacky #6 Posted 28 February 2020 - 10:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20900 battles
  • [A--B] A--B
i`m not asking for anything for free. I just ask if they can change something. Because in my opinion it's not fair play for lots of players, and its ok to have that 5 fights in case you have that +20k bonds. you don't want to see my point (i think you are to committed to wot).i just want to make you understand: not all the people have 10h per day to play wot to make bonds or complete a marathon or a campaign.

Prasica_Daca #7 Posted 29 February 2020 - 12:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32737 battles
  • [COBRA] COBRA
Mate, if you don't have skill to get tank in campagne you have auction for bonds. You can earn bonds all day long. Auction is a gamble-noone knows what will be minimum bet for tank. Considering how many frontlines and all sorts of events where you can earn bonds were going on everyone are assuming that minimal bet will be high-because a lot of ppl that dedicated time and energy and saved bonds for this occasion.
Let me ask you something, if you have no skill to earn tank that way and no time (or better say interest because a lot of us has job/kids/etc) to earn bonds and you are just casual player why in the world you think you should have t10 cw reward tank or why do you care about it to start with?

Nayonac #8 Posted 02 March 2020 - 05:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24896 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

View Postchucky0blacky, on 28 February 2020 - 09:30 PM, said:

i`m not asking for anything for free. I just ask if they can change something. Because in my opinion it's not fair play for lots of players, and its ok to have that 5 fights in case you have that +20k bonds. you don't want to see my point (i think you are to committed to wot).i just want to make you understand: not all the people have 10h per day to play wot to make bonds or complete a marathon or a campaign.

3 ways to get this Tank..

Put the effort in and Win one

Put the effort in and grind out the bonds to win one

(The one everyone is moaning about) Pay someone else to put the effort in and earn you one either via paying them to grind you bonds or paying them to grind out the Campaign...

If they also raised the minimum bid to 20k that would do nothing since the min bids (apart from one of the auctions) have all been above 20k to get a tank

You have played 20k games so unless you used your wallet you must of put some time in in order to play, and i can see by your stats you didn't buy your account or got ripped off :D 

The choice is yours Use your time or your wallet or both!

TheNightFox #9 Posted 02 March 2020 - 11:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11175 battles
  • [REV0L] REV0L

View PostNayonac, on 02 March 2020 - 05:48 PM, said:

3 ways to get this Tank..

Put the effort in and Win one

Put the effort in and grind out the bonds to win one

(The one everyone is moaning about) Pay someone else to put the effort in and earn you one either via paying them to grind you bonds or paying them to grind out the Campaign...

If they also raised the minimum bid to 20k that would do nothing since the min bids (apart from one of the auctions) have all been above 20k to get a tank

You have played 20k games so unless you used your wallet you must of put some time in in order to play, and i can see by your stats you didn't buy your account or got ripped off :D 

The choice is yours Use your time or your wallet or both!

But I am lazy and broke and I have needs, right NOW I need a Chieftain, so I can average 1500dpg. Why can't we all have the same things, because democracy and equality and free stuff???

https://clips.twitch...tyCoffeeCoolCat

PS: Btw man, offtopic, how come you only have 34 battles in your Chief? Considering that you've got it a while ago, as far as I can tell.

Edited by TheNightFox, 02 March 2020 - 11:34 PM.

Nayonac #10 Posted 03 March 2020 - 06:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24896 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

View PostTheNightFox, on 02 March 2020 - 10:30 PM, said:

But I am lazy and broke and I have needs, right NOW I need a Chieftain, so I can average 1500dpg. Why can't we all have the same things, because democracy and equality and free stuff???

https://clips.twitch...tyCoffeeCoolCat

PS: Btw man, offtopic, how come you only have 34 battles in your Chief? Considering that you've got it a while ago, as far as I can tell.

Just don't spam play it :D 

I tend to just get a 10 then go back to grinding out something else. 

I think i have about 3 or 4 T10 tanks that have not even played a game in 

TheNightFox #11 Posted 03 March 2020 - 09:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11175 battles
  • [REV0L] REV0L

View PostNayonac, on 03 March 2020 - 06:17 PM, said:

Just don't spam play it :D 

I tend to just get a 10 then go back to grinding out something else. 

I think i have about 3 or 4 T10 tanks that have not even played a game in 

Grind addiction :teethhappy:

I only recently started to actually play my T10s, so I get it. But, for me, playing the Chief is a mandatory commission after a stressful campaign working for it.

DuckPhobia #12 Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11476 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View PostTheNightFox, on 03 March 2020 - 08:46 PM, said:

Grind addiction :teethhappy:

I only recently started to actually play my T10s, so I get it. But, for me, playing the Chief is a mandatory commission after a stressful campaign working for it.

Look at you two C U Next Tuesday's with your Chiefs :P

Image result for gayyy

Love you both 

*mwah* UwwwU

15:13 Added after 4 minute

View Postchucky0blacky, on 28 February 2020 - 07:40 PM, said:

i just check couple of forum and couple of comunity of wot on facebook and internet and there i saw people say if somebody want a tank on auction they need to have more then 20000bonds.if this is real why your auction start from 5000bons?(i dont think this is fair play for all the players).if this is true why you not start the auction from 20000 bonds?and all this campains from wot i think its just dust for stupid kinds because the hours its stupid and its not fair play,because some people work in 3 shifts and they are not allow to play in some clans because they cant play all the time.and why you need to be in a clan to play for this tanks?why wot dont try to found a way to help people?
thanks a lot for your understanding and have a nice day

Also scrub, I didn't win a chief. See me sat here whining about it like a little b*tch boy, nope. Follow what the people above me have said or join a better clan. No one is going to make the game easier just because you have work, we all have real lives and work schedules. You aren't a unique snowflake, plenty of shift workers did and did not get tanks. 

Image result for [edited]loser

Edited by DuckPhobia, 04 March 2020 - 04:09 PM.

ZDN #13 Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28645 battles
  • [ONIX] ONIX

Cry Kid! 

Serios it is your problem if you work in 3 shifts,not wg not others! If you cant play this game at a good level to be in a top clan again it is you.If you dont have time again it is just you.

Got in the top 3.5k players easy.Go make smart choices in life and play wot all day if you can.

PS:only rich people have time, the others are on limited time on this earth:trollface:

Aggeee #14 Posted 05 March 2020 - 04:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14291 battles
  • [EVILC] EVILC

This is the ONLY game ive ever played where to playerbase complains about people taking the game to serious so the rest dont get rewards, lacking words to describe how stupid i think it is. Have you ever seen a casual CS:GO, DOTA, LoL, PUBG (and so one) complaining about not being able to get the same rewards as the better/pro players? It really is hillarious. I would see myself as clinical insace if i did the same thing i any of the other games i play.

And about the auction. Have you ever heard about how a auction works? Go to ANY auction and wait for one of the more sought after items and complain when the price goes over a certain amount over the startingbid and see what happens.

*edit*

Nothing. Nothing will happen.

Edited by Aggeee, 05 March 2020 - 04:18 PM.

M7MD_TO #15 Posted 05 March 2020 - 08:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14788 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
Oh look at me not getting this one tank that other people spent a long time to get/get the bonds for.
And I can't get it by paying ridiculously low amounts of bonds either ? how sad.

There are over 400 tanks in this game and 52 non-reward tier 10 tanks, and if you have a job that requires you to work for a long time I'd assume you can spend a bit to at least skip to the tanks you want to play,right ? Why do you have to whine for not getting that one tank that everyone calls overpowered when you know damn well you're gonna play it on your own level and you won't kick puppies in it just because it's "overpowered" 

And to answer your question 

"why you need to be in a clan to play for this tanks?why wot dont try to found a way to help people?"
Because it's called "clan wars reward tanks" and not "reward tanks", it's a reward for playing competitively, not a charity.

Nayonac #16 Posted 09 March 2020 - 12:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24896 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

So, auction is almost over go spend those bonds boys and girls, spend spend spend!!! :D

Can we get the base level to 30k bonds this time ? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users