please buff jap meds

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AngryBear #1 Posted 01 March 2020 - 07:46 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13176 battles

It is totally unbalanced as it is.

Either give them (as in from tier 7 and up) autoloader guns like the Chi-ri but with better pen and damage or just remove them from the game.

No armor, not even on paper.

Horrible guns, save gun depression, thats the only good part.

Chi-ri is prime example of how bad jap meds are, no acceleration, no nothing.

As Always the first few matches WG throws you in are somehow you being in the top of the list, its the same for every tank stock or otherwise.

But all the other matches are vs tier 9 basicly, meaning you cant pen anything, not even with gold ammo, save from the flanks, which you cant get to reliably because you have no speed (yeh 40 km/u haha!) and no acceleration, meaning you are a sitting duck in every single way.

Any match i do end up doing some damage, im Lucky to get above 1000hp dmg done.

So buff acceleration, buff speed, buff armor (slightly), buff HP and ffs give them autoloading guns.

Inb4 : "i do well in them herp derp", 99% doesnt and thats saying something.

I know WG will never read this, nor care, but i just had to say it, what a horribly bad line up and painfully Obvious WG only cares about russian line tanks whats up with that anyway after 10 years?

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 01 March 2020 - 11:34 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 10510 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Done, here are the patch notes: https://worldoftanks...se-notes-1-5-1/

Also, don't judge a line based on a few low-tiers and a single mid-tier tank.

AngryBear #3 Posted 01 March 2020 - 12:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13176 battles

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 March 2020 - 10:34 AM, said:

Done, here are the patch notes: https://worldoftanks...se-notes-1-5-1/

Also, don't judge a line based on a few low-tiers and a single mid-tier tank.

Thats only for the tier 8 to 10.

At least make the tier 7 never go into tier 9 matches.. 155 pen, (or 180? for gold ammo) come on.. thats just sad and super frustrating.

And even with those buffs, which mostly seem to relatie to reload and speed of the ammo velocity, i never consider a jap medium a threat.

Thats if i even meet them on the battlefield so to speak, they are rare and easily destroyed.

If i have think of other medium tanks, none come to mind, the other tanks are all a threat usually.

Now im not going to claim im some super player, but i have been playing this game since year 1 and like to think i know a thing or two about it.

Jap mediums are simply bad save maybe, just maybe, the tier X which still has to be played super carefully.

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 01 March 2020 - 01:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 10510 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Yes, and it'll probably be another few years before Wargaming.net starts caring about tanks under tier 8.

Its already been a few years since they even announced the entire "Balance 2.0" thing, and they're not even halfway done with the tier 8-10 tanks, afaik.

Block Quote

i never consider a jap medium a threat.

1: IJA tanks aren't popular, except for the derp heavies while that was a thing.

2: most players are crap, so most IJA MT players you'll meet are crap.

3: the IJA MTs got some decent features at least, like the combination of gun depression, penetration, and gun handling, but they're still paper mediums that aren't particularly fast.

4: the STBeast-1, when properly positioned in a hulldown position, can bounce quite a lot.

Still, it seems like you base half of your IJA MT opinions on a tank that is marmite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users