[Suggestion] Make time limited premium time reserves.

Premium time Reserves

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

splash_time #1 Posted 01 March 2020 - 08:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15563 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Okay, I'll post this on suggestions thread after I see how players response to it. :)

So, as the topic says, what you think guys? Making new reserves that offer you some limited time of premium account? 

Like:

• 1 hour of premium account reserve
  • 2 hours of premium account reserves
  • 3 hours of premium account reserves

(The limited time can be changed, this is just as example)

So, why I suggest this? 

Imagine that some players are buying premium time, but they actually not have enough free time to use from it, so, it'll be wasted. Or some other play only in weekends, so it can be really useful for them.

Also it's good for grinding credits for a limited time. 

Now some might say "But why bother while the full time premium account has all the good options?".

Here's my opinion, limit it's options, offering only x3 bounes and 50% xp plus credits.

It can be offered for money, and only special events as a reward. 

I would like to know your opinions. :)

Have a good day fellas.

Edited by splash_time, 01 March 2020 - 09:03 AM.

jack_timber #2 Posted 01 March 2020 - 09:28 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43506 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Yes it has merit and yes I would buy these Premium boosters rather than the 30 day blocks I buy now.

Spurtung #3 Posted 01 March 2020 - 09:31 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78574 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View Postsplash_time, on 01 March 2020 - 07:59 AM, said:

Imagine that some players are buying premium time, but they actually not have enough free time to use from it, so, it'll be wasted. Or some other play only in weekends, so it can be really useful for them.

Which is why your idea would have an increased cost when compared to "regular" premium time.

PointZero #4 Posted 01 March 2020 - 09:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 48113 battles

The problem is that there's very little incentive for them as a company to do this

• a player not wanting to "waste" the premium time he's bought will likely log in and play more than he originally had intended during the period he has it
  • players running normal xp & credit boosters are kinda what the old premium account (alone) used to be so they had to add something to make it more enticing to keep people buying it
  • it's better to sell 30 days of premium time knowing that people will waste 2/3 sleeping, working etc. so they will soon have the need to buy it again.

As a company making those reserves would only mean that you're making a system that directly competes with your already working system of making money of people's impatience to jump though the tech trees faster.

splash_time #5 Posted 01 March 2020 - 10:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15563 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSpurtung, on 01 March 2020 - 11:31 AM, said:

Which is why your idea would have an increased cost when compared to "regular" premium time.

True, but it can cost one tenth of a 30 days premium time price (as I thought about it).

And usually WG sell reserves with tanks and consumables and etc in a full pack with a decen/good price.

Plus, it's not like you are forced to buy them, you can buy the full time if you didn't like them. :)

09:06 Added after 3 minute

View PostPointZero, on 01 March 2020 - 11:46 AM, said:

The problem is that there's very little incentive for them as a company to do this

• a player not wanting to "waste" the premium time he's bought will likely log in and play more than he originally had intended during the period he has it
  • players running normal xp & credit boosters are kinda what the old premium account (alone) used to be so they had to add something to make it more enticing to keep people buying it
  • it's better to sell 30 days of premium time knowing that people will waste 2/3 sleeping, working etc. so they will soon have the need to buy it again.

As a company making those reserves would only mean that you're making a system that directly competes with your already working system of making money of people's impatience to jump though the tech trees faster.

You're right, but I just said it as introduction, it can be implemented and designed even better if they hire the right staff to make it more economical choice and make a profit for both sides.

I believe it can be a good idea if designed in the right way. :)

NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 01 March 2020 - 03:47 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36323 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
All the boosters we've got already do exactly what you're asking for. Activate an xp/crewtraining/credits booster and congrats, you got yourself the equivalent of 2 hrs premium time.

Robbie_T #7 Posted 02 March 2020 - 04:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21929 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Nope thats the way they make money.!

Same with your gym abbo you pay a month if you come or not...you paying.

And 10 euro a month aint braking the bank.(if i see some mobile games what prices they ask for premium)

Also tagged with Premium time, Reserves

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users