German Lights Mediums

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AndreasVP #1 Posted 01 March 2020 - 12:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5312 battles

Hello everyone

I just noticed that the link between the german light tank line and the indienpanzer will dissappear, so I won't be able to get the leopard from it. Because I'm currently at tier 6 VK 28.01. Do I now rush asap towards the Indienpanzer, because I obviously don't want the Rhm?

I do have some blueprints left so I could use them, but I don't know how quick the new balance will be released.

Thanks in advance!

WindSplitter1 #2 Posted 01 March 2020 - 04:12 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21342 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

View PostAndreasVP, on 01 March 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

Hello everyone

I just noticed that the link between the german light tank line and the indienpanzer will dissappear, so I won't be able to get the leopard from it. Because I'm currently at tier 6 VK 28.01. Do I now rush asap towards the Indienpanzer, because I obviously don't want the Rhm?

I do have some blueprints left so I could use them, but I don't know how quick the new balance will be released.

Thanks in advance!

"New UnBalance" isn't coming out anytime soon so you still have time. If you have premium time and reserves, I suggest you'd powergrind with the x3 manageable experience. With that alone I believe you'll make it in time.

I unlocked both Spz 57 and Leo 1 lines within 1 mo. It's doable.

AndreasVP #3 Posted 01 March 2020 - 04:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5312 battles

View PostWindSplitter1, on 01 March 2020 - 04:12 PM, said:

"New UnBalance" isn't coming out anytime soon so you still have time. If you have premium time and reserves, I suggest you'd powergrind with the x3 manageable experience. With that alone I believe you'll make it in time.

I unlocked both Spz 57 and Leo 1 lines within 1 mo. It's doable.

Ok, thanks a lot mate! I'll try my hardest.

Edited by AndreasVP, 01 March 2020 - 04:21 PM.

ThorgrimBrenadim #4 Posted 02 March 2020 - 04:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37398 battles

Just use blue prints and free XP carefully and unlock as many of the higher tier tanks they will be looking at removing.

Hopefully as the marathon is ending we might start to get some normal gameplay but give it a few days to let them play with their new toy wrecking more games with zero ability to play it. After that save free XP for the final push. 

Use boosters for XP, free XP and credits.

facmanpob #5 Posted 03 March 2020 - 03:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5386 battles
  • [WW3] WW3

View PostAndreasVP, on 01 March 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

Hello everyone

Thanks in advance!

When the revised tech trees were announced on the 10th of Feb I worked out that I had 736k XP to grind to get the T-62A, AMX 30 and T71 DA. 22 days' worth of playing and 143 battles later I am down to 231k XP. So it's entirely possible to grind out the Indien Panzer between now and the end of March if you have any x5s and XP boosters, as that is only about 200k xp from the VK28.01. The normal minimum timescale between major patches is 6 weeks, so I can't see the revised tech tree changes coming before mid-April at the earliest, and they may be significantly later than that if WG wants to run more tests.

Also tagged with German, Lights, Mediums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users