cheat mod gamertag

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Friluftstank #1 Posted 05 March 2020 - 02:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19229 battles
Hello guys!
I know for sure that the Heading of this post have been up from time to time. 
The question about this particular event (i never ask or report when i play, and have been playing for a long time) is that;
I played a game recently and got killed (wich is not a problem)BUT, the guy who shot me did actually shot through a blind-spot hole through a wall.
and on the side of that factory was i. There is to be fair a closed gate on my side, (wich does not fall apart when hit) and its not penetratable from my side in any way. So it might be a glitch?
My first thought at least, then when died i realized this hole that player shot through (when camrea focus on the guy who killed you), was at a very very very low angle. 
So even if there was a possibility to shoot through from his side, the shell would have hit the ground. 
ANYWHO ANYHOW 
I decided to ask about him/her about that, though; in-game when we were playing that player had one nickname with a lot of numbers included. When i rightclicked him afterwards in the garage and wrote to him asking about the possible glitch, the player had another nickname in the chatwindow... also with several different numbers appearing 
I always assumed that the name u are registered with is the one u play with - in the same game ? So - one name in game and one outside the game... i don't see how that works.
Possible glitch, possible cheater. I never record the games (too bad) but took a screenshot of the chatconvo afterwards. Mostly curious if u actually can have one in-game nick and one outside.

Friluftstank #2 Posted 05 March 2020 - 04:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19229 battles
Got a reply from a friend, I had totally missed out the Anonymizer option hahah- 
So i guess no need to go further on this :-)

Immensive #3 Posted 05 March 2020 - 09:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 49724 battles
  • [72861] 72861
Topic closed as there is no reason to go further on this (:

-Immensive

Also tagged with cheat, mod, gamertag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users