• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RAIDAGE #1 Posted 05 March 2020 - 08:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23889 battles
  • [CT] CT

Hi RAIDAGE here

Currently looking for a new clan that will do advance/strongholds every night with the aim to win but have a laugh at the same time. 

bit of back ground info on me: i hate playing randoms mainly just YOLO charge which is why my rating is only 1730 WN8

Where my talent lies in this game is clan related back in 2015-2018 i was the commander of 3 of my own clans Z-R ,Z-R2 and the main clan POP-  which made it to the top 60 back then. 

Been Main FC in all clans i have been apart of and looking to do something like this again (week or 2 practice needed been a while LOL) 

If any one interested in me just drop me a message here or in game. willing to join any rated clan as long as i feel welcome 

Thanks

Edited by RAIDAGE, 05 March 2020 - 08:38 PM.

Nayonac #2 Posted 05 March 2020 - 08:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25287 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

Hi Raidage,

BC-X are currently looking for players and i have been playing Skirms and Advances every night, we do take breaks for frontlines though to let members grind, we are also looking for people to FC if thats something you are interested in.

Our details are here and if you are interested either give me a shout or make an application on the website.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/722219-british-centurions-auxilia-bc-x-are-recruiting/#topmost

Hope to speak to you soon 

Nayonac

Feargiven #3 Posted 05 March 2020 - 09:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20429 battles
  • [2-KEY] 2-KEY

Hi man, maybe u wanne build this clan up with me!

Would love to see you in 2-Key!

DuckPhobia #4 Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12674 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

Hey buddy, 

glad to hear you want to get back in FC'ing not alot of good FC's kicking around looking for clans nowadays. My clan would love to have you onboard if you wanted to, give you chance to flex your FC muscles and get back into it. 

We have a main FC and my Second in command organises our FC's and is an FC himself (although would prefer to run the background rather than actually FC). We also have a top notch community, some good members and we like to think we are very welcoming and if you like a laugh then you would def be in the right place. 

If you have discord I can drop you a link and we can have a chat, see how you feel about us :)

Commander Ducky

sid257 #5 Posted 06 March 2020 - 07:07 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46674 battles
  • [SYFY] SYFY

Oi pizza eater!

SYFY IS FOR YOU!

give me a shout dude.

sid

Helium_boy #6 Posted 25 April 2020 - 04:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45427 battles
  • [NY3M] NY3M

Hello, I have taken a look at your stats and I can see that you are a team-player and you are advancing. I am a player with over 9 years experience in this game, have managed Global Map Campaigns, have had been interviewed in articles explaining map tactics and have been field-commanding in top clans. Now I started a international clan (part of the NYSM community) and would like to have you as may clan mate. If you are interested please reply,

Helium_boy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users