Jump to content


Go Hard or Go Home


  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 33,148
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Do you have what it takes to become an ace tanker?

The full text of the news item

GustyOWindflap #2 Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:07 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1943 battles
  • 96
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017
That's what she said.

PermanentLooser #3 Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:35 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2500 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    12-02-2014
What do you mean? I always go home

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:39 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 25013 battles
  • 12,982
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010
I beg your pardon?

Verikauha #5 Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:42 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 30250 battles
  • 78
  • [FFUR] FFUR
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

I can't find this text line, which have been plagued last few weekend XP fewer specials.

 

  • Only for Premium vehicles


BSHDBCG #6 Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:43 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6410 battles
  • 1,127
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

View PostVerikauha, on 06 March 2020 - 11:42 AM, said:

I can't find this text line, which have been plagued last few weekend XP fewer specials.

 

  • Only for Premium vehicles

 

Don't worry you will get that as always in the last weekend of the month. :trollface:



bateto_007 #7 Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:44 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 34987 battles
  • 60
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

Dear WG!

Please show me a Tier IV Heavy Tank which is able to fulfill that === 6,500 damage (by yourself + blocking) in one battle! Or Light Tanks: 3,500 damage (by spotting + immobilising) in one battle!

Please be mote realistic! That is 8+ tear tasks.

I think that you have to separate the tasks/rewards thru the tears 4-5/6-7/8-10

Or point the mission only to 8-10 tears.

Otherwise what the new players will think === I played all the day with my ... StuG III Ausf. B and cant win even one reward!



Simona2k #8 Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:51 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3972 battles
  • 1,152
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
interesting

SlyMeerkat #9 Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:06 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 19522 battles
  • 3,606
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Nice

Itness #10 Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11160 battles
  • 13
  • [L-B-P] L-B-P
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015

View Postbateto_007, on 06 March 2020 - 11:44 AM, said:

Dear WG!

Please show me a Tier IV Heavy Tank which is able to fulfill that === 6,500 damage (by yourself + blocking) in one battle! Or Light Tanks: 3,500 damage (by spotting + immobilising) in one battle!

Please be mote realistic! That is 8+ tear tasks.

I think that you have to separate the tasks/rewards thru the tears 4-5/6-7/8-10

Or point the mission only to 8-10 tears.

Otherwise what the new players will think === I played all the day with my ... StuG III Ausf. B and cant win even one reward!


This.

I cannot wait to do any of those missions in my tier 6-7 medium... Only chance is if enemy will feed or if I get lucky track without repair (and me not getting killed) vs 2+ tier tank...



Only_Slightly_Bent #11 Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 28626 battles
  • 1,087
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

View Postbateto_007, on 06 March 2020 - 10:44 AM, said:

Dear WG!

Please show me a Tier IV Heavy Tank which is able to fulfill that ===6,500 damage (by yourself + blocking) in one battle! Or Light Tanks: 3,500 damage (by spotting + immobilising) in one battle!

Please be mote realistic! That is 8+ tear tasks.

I think that you have to separate the tasks/rewards thru the tears 4-5/6-7/8-10

Or point the mission only to 8-10 tears.

Otherwise what the new players will think === I played all the day with my ... StuG III Ausf. B and cant win even one reward!

 

"...to Tier X vehicles"

You were clearly incapable of reading that bit.

Or understanding  the entire concept of the event - It has three levels of difficulty, each one getting progressively harder with rewards increasing to match.

 

There is no need to separate the levels by tier, you may have the game of your life in a tier 4 and complete the top level, the levels aren't excluding anyone above tier 3, so it doesn't matter.

 

Want to do 6,500? Use a tier 10.

 

It's simple, really. Oh, wait, you want maximum rewards for minimum effort, I forgot. Entitlement...

 

A tip for you: just play normally and see what you get rather than making a pointless, entitled, complaint...


Edited by Only_Slightly_Bent, 06 March 2020 - 12:11 PM.


Fartcry #12 Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:48 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 27624 battles
  • 83
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
another stupid weekend special...play tier 10 to get any kind of bonus...absolute bs , where are the discounts?

Edited by Fartcry, 06 March 2020 - 01:02 PM.


Vitezpomijar #13 Posted 06 March 2020 - 02:04 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44606 battles
  • 283
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013
Some misions are imposible to get in low-mid tiers. They probably thinking we will grind our tier X to tier 11 & 12

Darth_Clicker #14 Posted 06 March 2020 - 02:12 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 64459 battles
  • 3,482
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013
By excluding a whole class of vehicles in the game, WG is admitting that they can't handle the whine generated by the baby snowflakes that play tanks...and that are running to the corner to cry everytime arty shoots them.  Oh well, the cry-babies can't help that they have a lack of maturity problem.  So..I am ok without being able to play arty and enjoy the same rewards.  Besides, I don't have enough cheese to go with the whine....:trollface:

8126Jakobsson #15 Posted 06 March 2020 - 02:57 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 85077 battles
  • 6,269
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 06 March 2020 - 12:08 PM, said:

 Entitlement...

 

I wonder if we will see the day when you don't use that word. 



TijgernootTank #16 Posted 06 March 2020 - 03:48 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 56202 battles
  • 408
  • [FLIPD] FLIPD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 06 March 2020 - 11:08 AM, said:

 

"...to Tier X vehicles"

You were clearly incapable of reading that bit.

Or understanding  the entire concept of the event - It has three levels of difficulty, each one getting progressively harder with rewards increasing to match.

 

There is no need to separate the levels by tier, you may have the game of your life in a tier 4 and complete the top level, the levels aren't excluding anyone above tier 3, so it doesn't matter.

 

Want to do 6,500? Use a tier 10.

 

It's simple, really. Oh, wait, you want maximum rewards for minimum effort, I forgot. Entitlement...

 

A tip for you: just play normally and see what you get rather than making a pointless, entitled, complaint...

At least this very capable reader has no problems taking a tier 10 out garage and do 6500 plus damage .

I hear this makes u entitled to receive some reward .



piratha #17 Posted 06 March 2020 - 04:46 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14416 battles
  • 376
  • [2-KP] 2-KP
  • Member since:
    10-07-2017

View PostVitezpomijar, on 06 March 2020 - 02:04 PM, said:

Some misions are imposible to get in low-mid tiers. They probably thinking we will grind our tier X to tier 11 & 12

 

The minimum 1500 DMG Lights (or 2000 DMG on mediums) seems unrealistic on any tier 4.. 1000 DMG would have been a good starting point. Add that higher than Tier 7, if not paying (for premium time), you are going to loose credits by playing.. :facepalm:

15:47 Added after 1 minute

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 06 March 2020 - 02:12 PM, said:

By excluding a whole class of vehicles in the game, WG is admitting that they can't handle the whine generated by the baby snowflakes that play tanks...and that are running to the corner to cry everytime arty shoots them.  Oh well, the cry-babies can't help that they have a lack of maturity problem.  So..I am ok without being able to play arty and enjoy the same rewards.  Besides, I don't have enough cheese to go with the whine....:trollface:

 

I was thinking the same! Where is Arty??? Time to hit the battlefield and show them how not to camp! :izmena:

15:50 Added after 4 minute

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 06 March 2020 - 02:57 PM, said:

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 06 March 2020 - 12:08 PM, said:

 Entitlement...

 

I wonder if we will see the day when you don't use that word. 

 

I like another "rare" english word, the verb: "to infer".

 

1) to reach an opinion or decide that something is true on the basis of information that is available 

2) to suggest indirectly that something is true

 

Is someone inferring (that) we shall not play Arty by negating us any form of awards this weekend?



Miepie #18 Posted 06 March 2020 - 05:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5751 battles
  • 1,849
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View Postpiratha, on 06 March 2020 - 04:46 PM, said:

 

I like another "rare" english word, the verb: "to infer".

 

1) to reach an opinion or decide that something is true on the basis of information that is available 

2) to suggest indirectly that something is true

 

Is someone inferring (that) we shall not play Arty by negating us any form of awards this weekend?

My favourite use of the word "infer" is "inferno". Hmmmm, pretty pretty flames that cleanse the world and make the voices in my head happy... :justwait:



Takesi #19 Posted 06 March 2020 - 06:03 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 30055 battles
  • 67
  • [G-Z-V] G-Z-V
  • Member since:
    03-10-2011

View Postbateto_007, on 06 March 2020 - 12:44 PM, said:

Dear WG!

Please show me a Tier IV Heavy Tank which is able to fulfill that === 6,500 damage (by yourself + blocking) in one battle! Or Light Tanks: 3,500 damage (by spotting + immobilising) in one battle!

Please be mote realistic! That is 8+ tear tasks.

I think that you have to separate the tasks/rewards thru the tears 4-5/6-7/8-10

Or point the mission only to 8-10 tears.

Otherwise what the new players will think === I played all the day with my ... StuG III Ausf. B and cant win even one reward!

wg response will be



Adrian1200 #20 Posted 06 March 2020 - 06:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8106 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011

I must admit that whoever came up with this idea of doing 6.5 dmg in tier IV etc. has to be brain damaged.

bUt YoU dOn'T hAvE tO dO tHiS iN tIeR iV.

Sure, you don't have to and let's be real - you won't.

What is the reason to include low tiers then?

Yeah, none.

 

I guess it still doesn't matter as I doesn't draw players back in any way but theoretically can be beneficial for them (if they do that 6.5k dmg etc. in low tier battles that is XD!) however that doesn't make it any less stupid.

I'm sure WG staff doesn't even play their game themselves at this point actually.

Only this way they can come up with all the "updates" and something as stupid as this event.


Edited by Adrian1200, 06 March 2020 - 06:30 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users