Jump to content


Tank Stats & Price Changes: Obj.777vII, Obj.752, Chat Futur 4, Udes 03 Alt 3 & IS2S

Obj.777vII Obj.752 Chat Futur 4 Udes 03 Alt 3 IS2S

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

undutchable80 #1 Posted 06 March 2020 - 07:38 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14257 battles
  • 4,628
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

https://thearmoredpa...ce-changes/amp/

 

Object 777 II:

Changed gun depression from -5 ° to -6 °;

Changed engine power from 670 to 750 hp;

Changed the vehicle’s armor;

Vehicle gold price changed from 5 to 17.500.

 

Object 752:

Increased the complete reload time from 28,76 to 32,6 s;

Average damage per minute changed from 1996 to 1800;

Reduced reverse speed from 15 km/h to 12 km/h;

Reduced the suspension rotation speed from 33,38 to 31,29 °/s.

 

Char Futur 4:

Vehicle gold price changed from 5 to 17.500.

 

UDES 03 Alt 3:

Vehicle gold price changed from 5 to 100.

 

IS-2S:

Vehicle gold price changed from 5 to 100.

 



saurilian #2 Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15968 battles
  • 236
  • Member since:
    09-25-2012
I'm so excited for Char Futur 4. I'm happy they made something unique this time. Finally a reward tank worth fighting for!

baratoz1701 #3 Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:43 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26725 battles
  • 344
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
Shame the chat futur is 100% garbage

Balc0ra #4 Posted 07 March 2020 - 05:50 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 76382 battles
  • 22,395
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postsaurilian, on 06 March 2020 - 11:15 PM, said:

I'm so excited for Char Futur 4. I'm happy they made something unique this time. Finally a reward tank worth fighting for!

 

And you don't have to grind like a mad man to get it. If you only want that one, they don't force you to play every week for hours on end like last year. Or you can just do FL, and 100% ignore steel hunt if that's not your thing.

 

And when I do get the Char, it will be the 3rd free French medium crew trainer I've gotten this year.



saurilian #5 Posted 07 March 2020 - 09:08 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15968 battles
  • 236
  • Member since:
    09-25-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 07 March 2020 - 05:50 AM, said:

 

And you don't have to grind like a mad man to get it. If you only want that one, they don't force you to play every week for hours on end like last year. Or you can just do FL, and 100% ignore steel hunt if that's not your thing.

 

And when I do get the Char, it will be the 3rd free French medium crew trainer I've gotten this year.

 

I'll not make it to Stell Hunter, I'm getting better so maybe before it even comes I'll be out of my house. I need a few month break after Frontline, I'm getting quite burned out after these months. And that's great! I can do that and not feel bad that I missed out on something, because Char will be more than what I can ask for! Sniper? Mobile? High Burst? Unique? Damnit! Give it to me!!! I'll be good trainer for my BC 25 AP crew



splash_time #6 Posted 07 March 2020 - 10:31 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15574 battles
  • 1,423
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

I'll try for Chur too, and if I was able to get triple 7? It'll just get better because I don't have any Russian HT for crew training. And is there anything better than T9 MM? Hell no sir. :)

 

But I guess it'll be a hard grind through SH tho....last year clans ruined the fun by team playing against the whole other players in solo mode. 


Edited by splash_time, 07 March 2020 - 10:32 AM.


24doom24 #7 Posted 07 March 2020 - 11:18 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 9175 battles
  • 1,186
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012
The 752 is awful lol.

Razzupaltuff #8 Posted 07 March 2020 - 01:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 45417 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    08-22-2010

Who the f balanced the Char Futur 4? Four seconds intra clip reload? WTF! That is total bollox! And then the reload time on top of it!

 

Wargaming ... again ... do they play their own game? They should fire all their super testers and find ones that are worth their salt.

 

As it is, the Char Futur 4 is a worthless piece of crap in my eyes. No need to waste time grinding it.

 

WG, get your effin act together already and stop creating worthless (non Russian) "reward tanks". Stop killing yourselves out of fear of dieing.


Edited by Razzupaltuff, 07 March 2020 - 01:14 PM.


saurilian #9 Posted 07 March 2020 - 03:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15968 battles
  • 236
  • Member since:
    09-25-2012

View PostRazzupaltuff, on 07 March 2020 - 01:05 PM, said:

Who the f balanced the Char Futur 4? Four seconds intra clip reload? WTF! That is total bollox! And then the reload time on top of it!

 

Wargaming ... again ... do they play their own game? They should fire all their super testers and find ones that are worth their salt.

 

As it is, the Char Futur 4 is a worthless piece of crap in my eyes. No need to waste time grinding it.

 

WG, get your effin act together already and stop creating worthless (non Russian) "reward tanks". Stop killing yourselves out of fear of dieing.

 

Dude, It has 0,33 accuracy, Leopard shell velocity, 2s aimtime, 264 base penetration and punchy 390 alpha every 4 seconds. Add to that very good BC-like mobility.  This is not your typical autoloader, it's a mix beetwen Leopard and BC-25t. I'd say that's cool Wargaming invents new unique tanks. It doesn't have to be the best to be enjoyable. Not every tank has to be the best. You're not going to enjoy this game much with your perspective. Manticore is considered the worst tank in this game but I enjoyed hell out of it on test server, so much that I decided to grind it on my account and I'm still on it eventhough the Setter was beyond terrible. 

14:17 Added after 3 minute

View Postsplash_time, on 07 March 2020 - 10:31 AM, said:

I'll try for Chur too, and if I was able to get triple 7? It'll just get better because I don't have any Russian HT for crew training. And is there anything better than T9 MM? Hell no sir. :)

 

But I guess it'll be a hard grind through SH tho....last year clans ruined the fun by team playing against the whole other players in solo mode. 

 

One reddit guy did math on it. If you're a good player and make General in most of your battles it will take roughly 15 battles to finish a stage. So I'd say around 20 battles in a week is quite easy to do. Don't worry, we'll play together and finish it faster than you may think



Balc0ra #10 Posted 07 March 2020 - 05:55 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 76382 battles
  • 22,395
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostRazzupaltuff, on 07 March 2020 - 01:05 PM, said:

Who the f balanced the Char Futur 4? Four seconds intra clip reload? WTF! That is total bollox! And then the reload time on top of it!

 

Wargaming ... again ... do they play their own game? They should fire all their super testers and find ones that are worth their salt.

 

As it is, the Char Futur 4 is a worthless piece of crap in my eyes. No need to waste time grinding it.

 

WG, get your effin act together already and stop creating worthless (non Russian) "reward tanks". Stop killing yourselves out of fear of dieing.

 

Unlike the 50 120 or the BC AP. This is a sniper tank that can hit targets at range. And 2 seconds intra clip time with that dispersion and burst damage would not go well together I suspect.



Razzupaltuff #11 Posted 07 March 2020 - 07:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 45417 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    08-22-2010

View PostBalc0ra, on 07 March 2020 - 04:55 PM, said:

 

Unlike the 50 120 or the BC AP. This is a sniper tank that can hit targets at range. And 2 seconds intra clip time with that dispersion and burst damage would not go well together I suspect.

 

How about 35 secs rld and 3 secs intra clip? That would make sense to me, but not 4 secs intra clip damage.



Nikka_Katajainen #12 Posted 08 March 2020 - 11:45 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16778 battles
  • 1,437
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View Postundutchable80, on 06 March 2020 - 07:38 PM, said:

Object 777 II:

Changed the vehicle’s armor;


Anyone knows what this amounts to? Was the armor model buffed? Nerfed?  :confused:



Balc0ra #13 Posted 08 March 2020 - 01:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 76382 battles
  • 22,395
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostRazzupaltuff, on 07 March 2020 - 07:10 PM, said:

 

How about 35 secs rld and 3 secs intra clip? That would make sense to me, but not 4 secs intra clip damage.

 

Here is a different aspect to consider. You're a tier 7 med with 148 AP pen. See this on the ridgeline with max effective turret armor. Unlike the BC 25t AP, this has 8 times more effective turret armor, so you can't overmatch him, or HE him. As in he has about 220 effective vs 27mm. Then add 1600 burst damage in less then 9 seconds. You kinda start to see why they did give it a bit of time. But if it's gonna remain at 4 seconds, you can argue for a lower reload. Tho... it might help fix the clip greed and force you to back off more.

 

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 08 March 2020 - 01:17 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users