• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Killerinstinctninja #1 Posted 06 March 2020 - 08:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45925 battles
  • [TK-] TK-

BAD MATCHES BAD BOTS AND TEAMKILLERS NO TEAMPLAY

This game is almost dead if this keeps going like this, when normal matches i have winrate 67% and WN8 HIGER THEN 1400, but after that 3 or 4 days at least on row i get crapteams winrate under 40 or some times even under 30%, even if i had most damage and kills and was best player, and still wn8 drops like hell even when i did 3k damage ....... This game is made to give you bad feeling so they hope you buy to get faster your tanks BECAUSE WHEN YOU BUY YOU GET ADRENALINE BOOST AND YOU FEEL HAPPY TILL THE crapMATCHES ARRIVE AGAIN. with reel money but even after you spend money the matches stays crapalso the RNG.

And how many bots are the online players listed, because some matches my team almost dont fire a shot and die fast in 2 minutes?

We cant see the pings so we never can see if the player is real or bot from WOT it self to fill up matches and influence the game so you never can win to fast and to much.

Its a miracle that this game did not die yet!

How you think about what i say is it me thinking this or if you check matches and look at all things i say maybe you can see i am right?

And the support is a joke i reported 2 teamkillers from start pushing me all the time shooting me very anoying the sound your own team shooting you and no one helps, when send replay i get bot message, we are sorry that some one accidently shot you??? 20 times on row accidently shooting?? i did add time stamps and on both tickets copy past they send same message they dont care about fair play! So we can do it all they dont care fine by me then the game is dead faster gj wot.

This game i did play for fun but past year my fun dropped from 70% to 10%.

And RNG some matches all shots penatrate, highest score, next match 330+ penatration did not penatrate 10 times on row lights and mediums on there weak spots.........  this is not normal!

Its clear this game want you to lose allot so they hope you spend money!

Yeah my WN8  is loooooooooow, but not my fault for sure, i am not perfect not the best but realy not a noob like my wn8 now shows.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 06 March 2020 - 08:50 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76382 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostKillerinstinctninja, on 06 March 2020 - 08:38 PM, said:

This game is almost dead if this keeps going like this, when normal matches i have winrate 67% and WN8 HIGER THEN 1400, but after that 3 or 4 days at least on row i get crapteams winrate under 40 or some times even under 30%,

Yeah my WN8  is loooooooooow, but not my fault for sure, i am not perfect not the best but realy not a noob like my wn8 now shows.

Your WR and WN8 the past week are higher then your average. 48.63%, not 67%, not 30%. But a full % over your average. So why complain?

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 06 March 2020 - 08:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24945 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostKillerinstinctninja, on 06 March 2020 - 07:38 PM, said:

when normal matches i have winrate 67% and WN8 HIGER THEN 1400

That's quite an amazing way to look at the games you play...by ignoring the ones that don't suite your bias....well done you!:honoring:

I might use the same system now, but to better effect.

If I ignore all the games I lose...I have a 100% WR.:great:

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 06 March 2020 - 09:01 PM.

AeyT #4 Posted 06 March 2020 - 09:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7680 battles
commenting before lock

SharpBlue #5 Posted 06 March 2020 - 09:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68630 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

The one constant in all your games is you.

Do you really think the 60%+ players have different MM?

It's not the game, it's not the MM, it's not the bots, it's not mods, it's not CW/Reward tanks or gold.

It's you, own this fact and you will get better.

Orkbert #6 Posted 06 March 2020 - 09:13 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29338 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 06 March 2020 - 08:50 PM, said:

Your WR and WN8 the past week are higher then your average. 48.63%, not 67%, not 30%. But a full % over your average. So why complain?

Because WG keeps rigging his battles, he would have 67% win rate if not for that. Surely the fact that with several of his tierVIII premiums his average damage barely kills a tierVI tank has nothing to do with that....

NekoPuffer_PPP #7 Posted 06 March 2020 - 09:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35998 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostKillerinstinctninja, on 06 March 2020 - 08:38 PM, said:

BAD MATCHES BAD BOTS AND TEAMKILLERS NO TEAMPLAY

This game is almost dead if this keeps going like this, when normal matches i have winrate 67% and WN8 HIGER THEN 1400, but after that 3 or 4 days at least on row i get crapteams winrate under 40 or some times even under 30%, even if i had most damage and kills and was best player, and still wn8 drops like hell even when i did 3k damage ....... This game is made to give you bad feeling so they hope you buy to get faster your tanks BECAUSE WHEN YOU BUY YOU GET ADRENALINE BOOST AND YOU FEEL HAPPY TILL THE crapMATCHES ARRIVE AGAIN. with reel money but even after you spend money the matches stays crapalso the RNG.

And how many bots are the online players listed, because some matches my team almost dont fire a shot and die fast in 2 minutes?

We cant see the pings so we never can see if the player is real or bot from WOT it self to fill up matches and influence the game so you never can win to fast and to much.

Its a miracle that this game did not die yet!

How you think about what i say is it me thinking this or if you check matches and look at all things i say maybe you can see i am right?

And the support is a joke i reported 2 teamkillers from start pushing me all the time shooting me very anoying the sound your own team shooting you and no one helps, when send replay i get bot message, we are sorry that some one accidently shot you??? 20 times on row accidently shooting?? i did add time stamps and on both tickets copy past they send same message they dont care about fair play! So we can do it all they dont care fine by me then the game is dead faster gj wot.

This game i did play for fun but past year my fun dropped from 70% to 10%.

And RNG some matches all shots penatrate, highest score, next match 330+ penatration did not penatrate 10 times on row lights and mediums on there weak spots.........  this is not normal!

Its clear this game want you to lose allot so they hope you spend money!

I'm not implying anything by this but, the reason why your allies were shooting at you is probably because they thought you weren't contributing to a positive outcome for your team. I'm just guessing~

splash_time #8 Posted 06 March 2020 - 09:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15574 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSharpBlue, on 06 March 2020 - 11:10 PM, said:

The one constant in all your games is you.

Do you really think the 60%+ players have different MM?

It's not the game, it's not the MM, it's not the bots, it's not mods, it's not CW/Reward tanks or gold.

It's you, own this fact and you will get better.

He's right. We all play the same WoT, and why none of us post as you did? If your own performance is bad, admit it, and that's how you'll improve.

Now let's say you play good, and yes some teams are really bad. But when you perform well, you'll feel satisfied, even if it's a lose.

For me? When I'm losing my games? I deal 4k or if I'm really lucky 5k damage (now I'm speaking about  2-15 or 3-15 games btw), after that kind of a battle? I won't complain because I know I've done my best on the battlefield. 

So don't come here complaining or whining because nothing will be changed, instead of this, go try to figure out your weaknesses and try to improve your gameplay.  :)

unhappy__bunny #9 Posted 07 March 2020 - 12:48 AM

Brigadier

• 20823 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

The OP has had his rant, its time let him calm down.

This thread serves no purpose in terms of adding to the game experience.

So, "Time for bed", said Zebedee. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users