One side teams, camping and using minimap

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Harald_Hirmuinen #1 Posted 08 March 2020 - 06:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2397 battles

This few battles what I have followed and fight have been full examples which make me wonder one thing. What is in mind this players. All goes one side camping and leaving other side wide open. When I mension about it answer big silence and nobody dont care about it. Next what happen is all crushed in 4 mins.

Same thing is that minimap tiny, but important thing. Why an earth its so difficult make it bigger or switch on that player can see what is going on in battlefield and make movement if there is place which need help.

Or is it only due small amount of brain capacity? Cant handle the amount of data which receiving?

Private_Miros #2 Posted 08 March 2020 - 06:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27111 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

It's quite alright to have a flank open as long as you push the other one.

Don't be the only one to go to the flank unless you are in a tank that can hulldown a choke point.

Also be sure to not actually be worse than most of the team before blaming the team.

Actually, never blame the team, you cannot control them anyway, just try to adapt and perform well with whatever they throw at you.

_zzzz_ #3 Posted 08 March 2020 - 06:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 859 battles
  • [-4O4-] -4O4-

View PostHarald_Hirmuinen, on 08 March 2020 - 06:33 PM, said:

This few battles what I have followed and fight have been full examples which make me wonder one thing. What is in mind this players. All goes one side camping and leaving other side wide open. When I mension about it answer big silence and nobody dont care about it. Next what happen is all crushed in 4 mins.

That's something called lemming train. Either join the lemming train, keeping an eye on the mini map or defend the empty flank by yourself (not advised).

TomatoShooter #4 Posted 08 March 2020 - 07:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1136 battles
Are you really complaining about brainless players?

divsmo #5 Posted 08 March 2020 - 08:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39520 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
It's impressive how many games you've played in just over a month ;) Also there's a proverb about living in glass houses and throwing stones that comes to mind.

Spurtung #6 Posted 08 March 2020 - 08:51 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78597 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostTomatoShooter, on 08 March 2020 - 06:53 PM, said:

Are you really complaining about brainless players?

Shhh, let it sink in.

malachi6 #7 Posted 08 March 2020 - 09:36 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 51375 battles

We should all sit in judgment of total strangers based upon limited data and biased opinions?

View Postdivsmo, on 08 March 2020 - 08:44 PM, said:

It's impressive how many games you've played in just over a month ;) Also there's a proverb about living in glass houses and throwing stones that comes to mind.

Your first statement is a straw man.  You then draw the same shakey conclusion as the op.  Proving nothing.

splash_time #8 Posted 08 March 2020 - 10:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15611 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSpurtung, on 08 March 2020 - 10:51 PM, said:

Shhh, let it sink in.

It won't make a difference tho. :D

Well, when more than 50% of players are below average, what you expect? When a player goes to a position that he doesn't know why! But only because he saw other player performed good in that spot with another tank and another team, this'll happen. 

Welcome to random battles. :)

frange #9 Posted 08 March 2020 - 10:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 32495 battles
  • [FRNR] FRNR
Im starting to think it is actually bots WG have implemented. Since the playerbase is dropping due to the pure incompetence of WG - they are desperate to make everything look just fine - to keep paying players. Google "Potemkin"...

ZlatanArKung #10 Posted 08 March 2020 - 11:12 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1537 battles

Same thing is that minimap tiny, but important thing. Why an earth its so difficult make it bigger or switch on that player can see what is going on in battlefield and make movement if there is place which need help.

Or is it only due small amount of brain capacity? Cant handle the amount of data which receiving?

You are one of those players who consistently are about as useful to their team as someone being afk for entire game.

So maybe you should get above afk level of gameplay before you complain over team mates who actually try to win.

shikaka9 #11 Posted 09 March 2020 - 08:26 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 76356 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

minimap causes campings or yolos 

usually

and MM adds some rage 

Edited by shikaka9, 09 March 2020 - 08:27 AM.

ProfessionalGoldSpammer #12 Posted 09 March 2020 - 09:15 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40437 battles
  • [VNOMS] VNOMS

I am sorry, but I will not sacrifice my damage because a RED player is constantly spamming the map.

I prefer to do my damage and try to win my game than follow a bad player to a flank that will fall in 15 sec...

Strappster #13 Posted 09 March 2020 - 09:28 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29234 battles

View PostHarald_Hirmuinen, on 08 March 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

You can adjust the size of the minimap using the +/- keys that are next to your backspace key. This is one of the tips displayed on the loading screen so you should probably enable those too, assuming you can handle receiving that amount of data. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users