Simultaneously Vs Consecutively

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

BowtNetterToDo #1 Posted 09 March 2020 - 08:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19951 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

While racing my f2p buddy's to complete the daily missions and get into some FL I find I am several FL games behind (not even joined one FL yet).

This  is because my f2p buddy's can complete their missions simultaneously, whilst Mr paying customer here has to complete his premium missions consecutively.

Any chance of paying even more money so that I can complete the premium missions simultaneously too ??

I am being sarcastic obviously, I have no friends.

Edited by BowtNetterToDo, 09 March 2020 - 09:37 PM.

Spurtung #2 Posted 10 March 2020 - 08:41 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78574 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

You are a bit clueless, old chap.

There are Standard and Premium daily missions. The premium ones have been there for a while and have been consecutive from the start.

BowtNetterToDo #3 Posted 10 March 2020 - 10:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19951 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

View PostSpurtung, on 10 March 2020 - 07:41 AM, said:

You are a bit clueless, old chap.

There are Standard and Premium daily missions. The premium ones have been there for a while and have been consecutive from the start.

Premium Daily missions are locked and have to be unlocked and completed consecutively, Free for Everyone missions are introduced that are unlocked and can be completed simultaneously. Which makes the daily grind longer for the premium customer.

I'm wondering why there is no parity when comparing and why the premium customer gets to hold the sh*tty end of the stick, i'm more clueless than you imagine.

BQBD #4 Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:04 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18202 battles
I was wondering the same thing yesterday...as usually I finish the standard missions in one or two games...and premium ones always take 3 or more...very rarely 3 to be fair :P 

But it is very very annoying

Spurtung #5 Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:05 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78574 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostBowtNetterToDo, on 10 March 2020 - 09:25 AM, said:

Premium Daily missions are locked and have to be unlocked and completed consecutively, Free for Everyone missions are introduced that are unlocked and can be completed simultaneously. Which makes the daily grind longer for the premium customer.

I'm wondering why there is no parity when comparing and why the premium customer gets to hold the sh*tty end of the stick, i'm more clueless than you imagine.

Let me repeat it, slower.

What you're calling "Premium Daily missions" has been implemented with patch 1.5.

You're whining now because something new was added and you're suddenly feeling like you're being cheated?

Edited by Spurtung, 10 March 2020 - 11:06 AM.

BowtNetterToDo #6 Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19951 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

View PostSpurtung, on 10 March 2020 - 10:05 AM, said:

What you're calling "Premium Daily missions" has been implemented with patch 1.5.

You're whining now because something new was added and you're suddenly feeling like you're being cheated?

Go to the "Missions" menu, click on the "Daily" tab, you will see "Standard" Daily Missions and "Premium" Daily Missions tabs displayed side by side on the same page, i call them that because that is their titles. I was around for the introduction of both and am aware of which preceded the other, thank you.

Yes, as a premium customer i am disgruntled by the apparent disparity and am expressing that with sarcasm and contempt.

Dava_117 #7 Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:41 AM

Lieutenant General

• 23776 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBowtNetterToDo, on 10 March 2020 - 11:35 AM, said:

Go to the "Missions" menu, click on the "Daily" tab, you will see "Standard" Daily Missions and "Premium" Daily Missions tabs displayed side by side on the same page, i call them that because that is their titles. I was around for the introduction of both and am aware of which preceded the other, thank you.

Yes, as a premium customer i am disgruntled by the apparent disparity and am expressing that with sarcasm and contempt.

There is no disparity. Daily mission can be done both by F2P and premium account players. So you can do them on one game too. Premium account add other 3 mission for extra rewards. Where is the disparity?

BowtNetterToDo #8 Posted 10 March 2020 - 12:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19951 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

View PostDava_117, on 10 March 2020 - 10:41 AM, said:

There is no disparity. Daily mission can be done both by F2P and premium account players. So you can do them on one game too. Premium account add other 3 mission for extra rewards. Where is the disparity?

Go look and compare for yourself, one set has 2 of 3 missions locked, the other set does not. 

chainreact0r #9 Posted 10 March 2020 - 12:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35880 battles
  • [D4EAM] D4EAM

So let me get this straight.

Since 1.5, the premium missions have been the same. They need to be completed sequentially.

Now, in 1.8 they add missions for non-premium users which can be completed simultaneously, (it's not guaranteed to be faster since the win 4 games could take way longer than the premium missions for example).

So you feel cheated that they added something new, free, and potentially easier to complete with worse rewards, for both f2p and paying players.

Thank you for this show of glorious incompetence and for the proof that the human race has plenty of room for improvement.

Dava_117 #10 Posted 10 March 2020 - 12:12 PM

Lieutenant General

• 23776 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBowtNetterToDo, on 10 March 2020 - 12:02 PM, said:

Go look and compare for yourself, one set has 2 of 3 missions locked, the other set does not. 

Still all player have the chance to complete daily mission. Where is the disparity between you and a F2P player?

Is not like F2P have daily missions while you only premium missions. You have those daily too. You too can complete them in one game. There is no difference and no disparity. 

BQBD #11 Posted 10 March 2020 - 12:15 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18202 battles

View PostDava_117, on 10 March 2020 - 12:12 PM, said:

Still all player have the chance to complete daily mission. Where is the disparity between you and a F2P player?

Is not like F2P have daily missions while you only premium missions. You have those daily too. You too can complete them in one game. There is no difference and no disparity. 

I think he is referring to the way the missions can be completed.

Standard (f2p) missions can be done all at the same time...lets say you can finish them all in one battle. Where as the premium ones you need a minimum of 3 battles to finish them.

I find that annoying as well, not the end of the world tho :P

BowtNetterToDo #12 Posted 10 March 2020 - 12:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19951 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

View PostDava_117, on 10 March 2020 - 11:12 AM, said:

If ALL six daily missions could be attempted simultaneously i would say there was parity. 

BowtNetterToDo #13 Posted 10 March 2020 - 12:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19951 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

View Postchainreact0r, on 10 March 2020 - 11:10 AM, said:

Since 1.5, the premium missions have been the same. They need to be completed sequentially.

Now, in 1.8 they add missions for non-premium users which can be completed simultaneously, (it's not guaranteed to be faster since the win 4 games could take way longer than the premium missions for example).

So you feel cheated that they added something new, free, and potentially easier to complete with worse rewards, for both f2p and paying players.

Thank you for this show of glorious incompetence and for the proof that the human race has plenty of room for improvement.

I would argue that Rewards for Merit were removed and Standard Daily Missions were introduced in the same patch as a replacement. If i must embrace one as "new" i would have to express sorrow at the "loss" of the other. Lets save that for another thread though, eh ?

I imagine someone would have to dedicate themselves to the task of completing the Premium missions before completing the Standard missions, that can't happen by accident can it ? 

Dava_117 #14 Posted 10 March 2020 - 01:11 PM

Lieutenant General

• 23776 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBowtNetterToDo, on 10 March 2020 - 12:28 PM, said:

If ALL six daily missions could be attempted simultaneously i would say there was parity. 

No, it would just be easier for premium account player to get the reward. Just that. There would be a disparity if F2P player got only daily mission and premium account player got only premium account missions. But as it is now, the disparity is at most the other way around, with premium account player getting more rewards. Heck, WG even made so that premium missions counts toward the bonds prize. I really can't see any good reason to complain.

Hamsterkicker #15 Posted 10 March 2020 - 02:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40267 battles
  • [KWAAK] KWAAK
With FL you are garantueed to get more bonds than with the Premium daily missions. No need to win, no need to be in the top 5, just play and level up.

will0hlep #16 Posted 10 March 2020 - 02:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12244 battles
  • [TD_UK] TD_UK

View PostBowtNetterToDo, on 10 March 2020 - 12:02 PM, said:

So, your complaint is that you are unhappy that the extra missions you get for paying for premium time can't be completed simultaneously.

Well you are getting what WG said they'd give you for your money, 3 missions that must be completed Consecutively. If you have an issue with this product you are paying for then you have 2 real options as you would when you buy any other service: continue using the service and stop complaining or stop paying for the service. you do have a third option, lobby WG to change the premium missions, however you'll probs get little to no sympathy from anyone as this is a service you have chosen to purchase knowing fully what you were getting. Buyers remorse over a product was correctly advertised is rarely taken seriously.

Edited by will0hlep, 10 March 2020 - 02:39 PM.

Spurtung #17 Posted 10 March 2020 - 06:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78574 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostBowtNetterToDo, on 10 March 2020 - 10:35 AM, said:

View PostSpurtung, on 10 March 2020 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostBowtNetterToDo, on 10 March 2020 - 11:54 AM, said:

View Postchainreact0r, on 10 March 2020 - 11:10 AM, said:

I would argue that Rewards for Merit were removed and Standard Daily Missions were introduced in the same patch as a replacement. If i must embrace one as "new" i would have to express sorrow at the "loss" of the other. Lets save that for another thread though, eh ?

I imagine someone would have to dedicate themselves to the task of completing the Premium missions before completing the Standard missions, that can't happen by accident can it ? 

After completing the Standard ones you get a bonus mission. That's sequential to the other 3. Will you cry over that one too?

Taking that into account, if they make the Premium ones not sequential, but each a "Bonus mission" of the previous one, will that stop you from crying?

And, for the sake of further amusement, how exactly would you complete a Standard mission that requires 4 wins in 1 battle?

Edited by Spurtung, 10 March 2020 - 07:00 PM.

BowtNetterToDo #18 Posted 10 March 2020 - 09:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19951 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

View PostSpurtung, on 10 March 2020 - 05:53 PM, said:

After completing the Standard ones you get a bonus mission. That's sequential to the other 3. Will you cry over that one too?

Taking that into account, if they make the Premium ones not sequential, but each a "Bonus mission" of the previous one, will that stop you from crying?

And, for the sake of further amusement, how exactly would you complete a Standard mission that requires 4 wins in 1 battle?

Dude, i think the sense of smugness from posting a condescending gif has made your brain fart.

Spurtung #19 Posted 10 March 2020 - 09:55 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78574 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostBowtNetterToDo, on 10 March 2020 - 08:50 PM, said:

Dude, i think the sense of smugness from posting a condescending gif has made your brain fart.

3 questions, and your answer?

Equivalent to "mimimimimimi, I like crayons".

BowtNetterToDo #20 Posted 10 March 2020 - 09:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19951 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

View Postwill0hlep, on 10 March 2020 - 01:38 PM, said:

So, your complaint is that you are unhappy that the extra missions you get for paying for premium time can't be completed simultaneously.

Well you are getting what WG said they'd give you for your money, 3 missions that must be completed Consecutively. If you have an issue with this product you are paying for then you have 2 real options as you would when you buy any other service: continue using the service and stop complaining or stop paying for the service. you do have a third option, lobby WG to change the premium missions, however you'll probs get little to no sympathy from anyone as this is a service you have chosen to purchase knowing fully what you were getting. Buyers remorse over a product was correctly advertised is rarely taken seriously.

Almost, attempted simultaneously, rather than completed simultaneously.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users