• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Adekvatan #1 Posted 10 March 2020 - 09:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10335 battles
  • [N--R] N--R

Hello guys, sorry for bad English.

I playing tanks, then make long pause, then play and doing that all time from 2015 or 2016.years. I m banned first time for CHEATS, but i never use CHEATS!

I m banned today and i recive this email "

Block Quote

EN

Topic: Your account is banned from World of Tanks

Dear Player,

This automated message is to inform you that your World of Tanks account has received a permanent ban for the continued use of forbidden and unfair game modifications. As stated in the Fair Play policy (link below), this is the second time that you have knowingly broken the rules. This ban is applied immediately.

Please note that our decision is based on a thorough investigation and cannot be overturned.

To avoid action against your future account, please familiarize yourself with our Fair Play policy and a breakdown of illegal software categories:

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/fair-play-policy-update-april-2019/

We are sorry such action had to occur, but our aim is to guarantee fair play, strategic satisfaction, and overall fun to all our players.

Best regards,

The World of Tanks Team

I was thinking what I did, it is not because sometimes I behave badly in tanks because I have weak nerves, at some moments I am able to block the tank in case he does it to me, I am literally ready to destroy the game for me and him. because he had done it to me before. One thing is for sure, I can see by e-mail address that this is "imagine" the SECOND WAY as they warned me, please come on, please? I've never used a chat in my life, this is a shame you did and I require proof that I used a chat.

I assure you that I have never had any fraudulent or dirty thing in my life such as cheating. I wish you could resolve this as soon as possible, as this does not make sense. I got a BAN for no reason, and I never used anything.

I pray for UNBAN as soon as possible, I just got back from work and I can't play my favorite game with my friends. I've been thinking for the last twenty minutes why you could ban me, but other than when my nerves are breaking for a player, there is NO OTHER reason!

I ask for an explanation from the admin team. Thank you .

_zzzz_ #2 Posted 10 March 2020 - 09:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1010 battles
  • [-4O4-] -4O4-
"Players who are caught using forbidden mods for the first time, will receive a warning and a suspension of 7 days. Players found using them for the second time will be permanently banned."

Adekvatan #3 Posted 10 March 2020 - 09:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10335 battles
  • [N--R] N--R

View Post_zzzz_, on 10 March 2020 - 09:48 PM, said:

"Players who are caught using forbidden mods for the first time, will receive a warning and a suspension of 7 days. Players found using them for the second time will be permanently banned."

Hey friend, are you read what i SAID ? I NEVER USE CHEATS! Not first time, not second time, not third time...I never USE THAT SCUMS!

_zzzz_ #4 Posted 10 March 2020 - 10:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1010 battles
  • [-4O4-] -4O4-

View PostAdekvatan, on 10 March 2020 - 09:50 PM, said:

Hey friend, are you read what i SAID ? I NEVER USE CHEATS! Not first time, not second time, not third time...I never USE THAT SCUMS!

The email you got from the support says the opposite ("This automated message is to inform you that your World of Tanks account has received a permanent ban for the continued use of forbidden and unfair game modifications. As stated in the Fair Play policy (link below), this is the second time that you have knowingly broken the rules. This ban is applied immediately").

Anyway, if you think that you were unfairly banned contact the support.

Adekvatan #5 Posted 11 March 2020 - 02:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10335 battles
  • [N--R] N--R

View Post_zzzz_, on 10 March 2020 - 10:00 PM, said:

The email you got from the support says the opposite ("This automated message is to inform you that your World of Tanks account has received a permanent ban for the continued use of forbidden and unfair game modifications. As stated in the Fair Play policy (link below), this is the second time that you have knowingly broken the rules. This ban is applied immediately").

Anyway, if you think that you were unfairly banned contact the support.

I m just a player. I dont know nothing, dont know to contact support. How i can contact support ? Im just sure for one thing, i never use CHEATS and MODS!

jack_timber #6 Posted 11 March 2020 - 02:54 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 46702 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Does night follow day, yes.

Do those that cheat get banned, yes they do.

Forum isn't the place to seek forgiveness you will only find ridicule here for those that are banned.

_zzzz_ #7 Posted 11 March 2020 - 02:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1010 battles
  • [-4O4-] -4O4-

View PostAdekvatan, on 11 March 2020 - 02:08 PM, said:

I m just a player. I dont know nothing, dont know to contact support. How i can contact support ? Im just sure for one thing, i never use CHEATS and MODS!

https://eu.wargaming...n/products/wot/

misterslate #8 Posted 11 March 2020 - 03:11 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13397 battles

View PostAdekvatan, on 11 March 2020 - 01:08 PM, said:

Hey friend, I'd just like to correct your last statement for you so it makes a bit more sense.

"I m just a EX-player. I dont know nothing, dont know to contact support. How i can contact support ? Im just sure for one thing, i never use CHEATS and MODS!"

Tornikege #9 Posted 11 March 2020 - 05:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 59726 battles
  • [GEUF] GEUF

Hello all. I also get permanent ban. which is unfair. because I use OldSkools ProMod from their web site. I send them my last replays more then 50 to investigate. but they don't care.  I can give my replays to anyone for checking if I have some illegal. any amount of replays  

alzm3 #10 Posted 12 March 2020 - 01:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43541 battles

Ok guys, yes, I`ve just been banned permanently, Got my 7 day ban about 2 years ago, I got so cheesed off with `almost` everyone using cheats that I got a free one and joined them again.I realise I broke the rules and guess I derserved it.

BUT.... I have been playing the game for a few years and know that majority of players use cheats, (don`t care how much people deny it).

How many times have you been in games losing by 0-15, do you put it down to matchmaking or cheats? How can anyone become a unicum by being vanilla?

If they clamped down on cheating, they should ban everyone who cheats not just a few to show example.

4410 penalized, 3335 had first warning, 1075 permanently banned, a drop in the ocean compared to the number of players on EU server still using cheats.

If nobody used cheats there wouldn`t be any need for them. The only chance you have is to join them really.

I think its another way WOTs make more money, What happens to all the tanks and gold  I bought, do I get refunded? ( Rules and regs, Blah, Blah!). Maybe that is why it`s a permanent ban and not maybe just a year so you could come back after your `sentence` and go back to your garage!

By the way before any sarkey comments I cheated and got caught but put my hands up, I`m guilty. before you say anything like I deserved it, etc.

EddyBH #11 Posted 28 March 2020 - 12:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 41518 battles
  • [B0SNA] B0SNA

Hello fellows tankers i hawe also recived ban for using mod from world of tsnks mod hub u know if they straik u once they strike u agein its dosent mater if use mods or no they will ban u so im preparing for suing wargaming for unfair ban and i wrote them a ticket to prowide mee profs where i have use cests or ilegal modifications since they dont even look the ticket  i want rwfund all my.money.whot ever i hawe buyed on premium store or my lawer will concat them for takingmy.acc in witch i hawe invest a loot of mony and time 

_SpartanWarrior_ #12 Posted 31 March 2020 - 12:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40470 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

Is anyone of you ever reading rules?

Do NOT discuss moderator/staff actions in forums.

Geez.

Just a headsup.

Gruff_ #13 Posted 31 March 2020 - 01:21 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 27209 battles
  • [B-2-K] B-2-K

View PostAdekvatan, on 11 March 2020 - 01:08 PM, said:

You can also get a ban if you've been using your account on a pc that has illegal mods on it or perhaps you have shared account details and somone else has played your account using mods eg boosting / 3 mark services / buddy.  You should have checked your email  replied to it and sorted out any issues the 1st time your were banned.  But you can try to raise a ticket here https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/

kaneloon #14 Posted 31 March 2020 - 01:40 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33344 battles
  • [CROWD] CROWD

I still wonder what is your hope in mods -even "accepted ones", when OP premium tanks are regularly sold.

You put full gold ammo, food, directives, crew books and it's done ...

... as long as you check the map from time to time, and think ahead where will be your best place.

Desyatnik_Pansy #15 Posted 31 March 2020 - 02:06 AM

Bartender

• 20376 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

I'll take one from Homer's book and just quote the line, discussing moderator actions includes actions taken in-game, such as an in-game ban. I would recommend trying to contact a CM or Player Support about the issue instead of raising it in a public thread, you're more likely to get a response (even if an automated one) that way than from posting a thread about it.

Thread junked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users