Frontline suggestions

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Hechaton #1 Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:08 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 55408 battles

* Before the battle starts you should know if you are on the defending side or the attacking side. That way you could choose the appropriate tank.

* In-game garage mode:Find a way to make a two line tank inventory please. It works great if you have 10 tanks, but for us who have a lot of premium tanks it's a nightmare to find the right tank

* There is NO feedback when trying select an area to spawn from. Sometimes it may seem you'll spawn in a completley random area.

* Let us choose area spawn point. There is nothing more frustrating when spawning WAY back in a slow tank

* AND I would rather desert that to wait a minute for a new tank. 

*Let us get more options to get the reward tanks. The Frontline game mode and the steel hunt game mode is just as fun as poking your eye with a burning needle.

Edited by Hechaton, 10 March 2020 - 11:41 PM.

Spurtung #2 Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:15 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78574 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostHechaton, on 10 March 2020 - 10:08 PM, said:

* In-game garage mode:Find a way to make a two line tank inventory please. It works great if you have 10 tanks, but for us who have a lot of premium tanks it's a nightmare to find the right tank

Before starting FL I send to barracks a crew member from the tanks I don't want to use, so that only the ones I want will show.

Galan7891 #3 Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:51 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8794 battles
You can choose spawn point?!Just not the original?Also there seems to be a"limit" to vehicles per ..sector.But that can be bypassed.

Edited by Galan7891, 11 March 2020 - 12:52 AM.

Gruff_ #4 Posted 11 March 2020 - 04:32 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24721 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Some quick way to change and remember ammo loadouts between FL & randoms would be welcome

SuperOlsson #5 Posted 11 March 2020 - 07:23 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24591 battles
  • [E-5OM] E-5OM

View PostGruff_, on 11 March 2020 - 04:32 AM, said:

Some quick way to change and remember ammo loadouts between FL & randoms would be welcome

This! 

Including the consumables. Would be really convenient, as I'm barely shooting any gold and don't use premium consumables in FL, except for food in EBR and LT-432 for that extra viewrange.

Edited by SuperOlsson, 11 March 2020 - 07:30 AM.

tajj7 #6 Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:38 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29277 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
The option to chose vehicles and/or consumables before deploying would be good IMO, so you can tailor your tank choice and set up depending on whether you are attacking or defending. 

eldrak #7 Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:51 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53251 battles
  • [GR-W] GR-W

Option for 2 (or 4) row tank carousel would be nice.

Also some better sorting order and options for it.

And ability to move crews into tanks without crew.

With some 80 tier 8 tanks there's a lot of scrolling going on for me each time I die.

shikaka9 #8 Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 76221 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
some good and logical ideas ... so this means this topic should be locked :trollface:

geoff99 #9 Posted 11 March 2020 - 01:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44931 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

View PostHechaton, on 10 March 2020 - 10:08 PM, said:

* There is NO feedback when trying select an area to spawn from. Sometimes it may seem you'll spawn in a completley random area.

* Let us choose area spawn point. There is nothing more frustrating when spawning WAY back in a slow tank

But you click on the re-spawn point (flashing green dots) after you've selected new vehicle and you respawn exactly in that place. Don't you? That's how it works for me.

Nishi_Kinuyo #10 Posted 12 March 2020 - 12:22 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 10494 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostHechaton, on 10 March 2020 - 11:08 PM, said:

* Before the battle starts you should know if you are on the defending side or the attacking side. That way you could choose the appropriate tank.

*Let us get more options to get the reward tanks. The Frontline game mode and the steel hunt game mode is just as fun as poking your eye with a burning needle.

1: and why would it be different from assault game mode? Why should an exception be made for Frontline despite the same attack/defend thing being there?

2: there already is an option for two line tank carousels...

Observe...

3&4: there are green dots on the map shown when selecting a tank to respawn in, you can click those to change spawn point. Do keep in mind that they might disappear as the situation changes.

5: don't die so often? If you're dying often enough to be out of respawn tokens, then you're probably playing too aggressively, or you selected the wrong spawnpoint (happened to me today).

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 12 March 2020 - 12:23 AM.

StronkiTonki #11 Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 35276 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

Or just choose a tank that would potentially work in both scenarios.

This is already in the game.

Pretty sure selecting spawn points is better than ever, by clicking the green spawn dots.

Why would you even play Frontline in a slow tank? The map is huge. Slow tanks simply suck in Frontline.

Stop dying quickly then.

If Frontline is not fun for you, then why are you suggesting improvements for it in the first place?

I think there's some fun to be had in Frontline and Steel Hunt. But definitely not every battle is just as fun.

In the end, if you can't be bothered to spend 8 hours in an entire week on this game for each stage, you probably don't need the reward tanks.

Go do something you actually enjoy.

LethalWalou #12 Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:32 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 34824 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View PostStronkiTonki, on 12 March 2020 - 05:24 AM, said:

Pretty sure selecting spawn points is better than ever, by clicking the green spawn dots.

The only problem I had with this was that old habits die hard. Previously you had to just click the flag name to spawn there, now you have to choose the spawn point. This lead to me spawning to the wrong place a few times cause I just quickly pressed the flag letter. Didn't actually take too long to get used to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users