Jump to content


Battle Pass - what level are we

battle pass level

  • Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

Jumping_Turtle #1 Posted 12 March 2020 - 12:30 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 73132 battles
  • 8,537
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

Lets keep track how we are doing the next three months:

 

Am at level 21 17/50 at the moment.



divsmo #2 Posted 12 March 2020 - 12:38 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39453 battles
  • 778
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012
Take it you bought past the first 20 levels in the end then? I'll buy the pass when i'm back from work but don't think i'll be paying the extra.

Jumping_Turtle #3 Posted 12 March 2020 - 01:03 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 73132 battles
  • 8,537
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postdivsmo, on 12 March 2020 - 12:38 PM, said:

Take it you bought past the first 20 levels in the end then?

 

Correct. Have plenty of gold and skipping 20 levels is skipping a lot of battles. 20 level means 1000 points and with max 7 points a battle that means 148 battles less to play to get to the bonds levels.


Edited by Jumping_Turtle, 12 March 2020 - 01:04 PM.


8126Jakobsson #4 Posted 12 March 2020 - 01:43 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 84712 battles
  • 6,236
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
Not all that interesting to compare levels when you can just do them with your gold. :P

DinkyDi #5 Posted 12 March 2020 - 01:47 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 13210 battles
  • 54
  • [AS-T] AS-T
  • Member since:
    07-12-2012
Rewards are not that really interesting, imho. and there are 3 months until it will end. I plan to play 10 games on average per day. Even with 4pts per game on avera (some wins, some loses) I should be good to get max level on free batle pass version

kdaag #6 Posted 12 March 2020 - 02:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29087 battles
  • 49
  • [DASH] DASH
  • Member since:
    12-10-2015

1.Did the 5000gold boost you to lvl 20 for both passes or just the normal one? (if you bought the improved pass for 6500gold that is)

 

2.Can you boost more than once?

 

3. Do all battles (except grand) count? I.e. FL, ranked and advances?

 

 



Jumping_TurtIe #7 Posted 12 March 2020 - 02:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6478 battles
  • 1,294
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2015

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 12 March 2020 - 01:43 PM, said:

Not all that interesting to compare levels when you can just do them with your gold. :P

 

It might be getting a bit more interesting to see if I wasted my gold when other people run through the levels without spending gold. And to see if it really makes a difference in two months



Homer_J #8 Posted 12 March 2020 - 02:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33637 battles
  • 37,556
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 12 March 2020 - 12:43 PM, said:

Not all that interesting to compare levels when you can just do them with your gold. :P

 

As long as people are honest about having bought their way through, you just knock 20 off for the wallet warriors.



RockyRoller #9 Posted 12 March 2020 - 02:59 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39979 battles
  • 1,755
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
  • Member since:
    06-15-2016
I'm going to go free to play, as I really don't see the point in wasting my money on the second set of rewards when there is a real chance the European economy might be in dire straits over this coronavirus. If you already have the gold then what the heck, you might be dead at the end of the summer. I know I'm one of those at high risk of that, so just making folk here think twice before wasting what might be your last bit of income.

tajj7 #10 Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:01 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29277 battles
  • 17,516
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View Postkdaag, on 12 March 2020 - 01:21 PM, said:

1.Did the 5000gold boost you to lvl 20 for both passes or just the normal one? (if you bought the improved pass for 6500gold that is)

 

2.Can you boost more than once?

 

3. Do all battles (except grand) count? I.e. FL, ranked and advances?

 

 

 

1. It's both.

 

2. You can skip other levels for 250 gold a level, but not until the last month.

 

3. All random battles except grand battles, so not ranked and FL etc. I believe. 



8126Jakobsson #11 Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:15 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 84712 battles
  • 6,236
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostJumping_TurtIe, on 12 March 2020 - 02:48 PM, said:

 

It might be getting a bit more interesting to see if I wasted my gold when other people run through the levels without spending gold. And to see if it really makes a difference in two months


Ok. I've done 5 levels and made 236 bonds on the way, so I'm in no hurry to get to the bond stages (I already have plenty enough of those tbh).

I like the stuff but tier 10 has actually managed to get below our already bad standards, so paying up has got that going for it.   



Jumping_TurtIe #12 Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6478 battles
  • 1,294
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2015

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 12 March 2020 - 03:15 PM, said:


Ok. I've done 5 levels and made 236 bonds on the way, so I'm in no hurry to get to the bond stages (I already have plenty enough of those tbh).

I like the stuff but tier 10 has actually managed to get below our already bad standards, so paying up has got that going for it.   

 

I have started with my tier 6 tanks. Tier 10 was already not that great with the clanrewards. WIll get even worse when tomorrow the auction players get their tank and with this so even more 277 and SC. Might skip tier 10 for a while.

Have 65 tanks at tier 6 and 7 so no real need also.



Homer_J #13 Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:22 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33637 battles
  • 37,556
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Anyway, am on level 1 plus 19/50 toward level two.

Spoiler


Jin91 #14 Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2882 battles
  • 283
  • Member since:
    12-29-2018

View PostRockyRoller, on 12 March 2020 - 03:59 PM, said:

I'm going to go free to play, as I really don't see the point in wasting my money on the second set of rewards when there is a real chance the European economy might be in dire straits over this coronavirus. If you already have the gold then what the heck, you might be dead at the end of the summer. I know I'm one of those at high risk of that, so just making folk here think twice before wasting what might be your last bit of income.

Wash your hands often and don't listen to mass media fear mongering. Results can surprise you 



the_nebuchadnezzar #15 Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:58 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 56337 battles
  • 1,799
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
21 and 37/50! 

Flicka #16 Posted 12 March 2020 - 04:25 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23674 battles
  • 422
  • [CELL] CELL
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011
0, might be 0 till the end of the day, and I get some time off or play a bit more during the weekend probably 0, but you never know, I might be 0.

Jumping_TurtIe #17 Posted 13 March 2020 - 12:59 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6478 battles
  • 1,294
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2015
End of Day 1 - level 23 43/50

Maauru #18 Posted 13 March 2020 - 08:45 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23925 battles
  • 848
  • Member since:
    03-29-2014

View PostJumping_TurtIe, on 12 March 2020 - 03:22 PM, said:

 

...Tier 10 was already not that great with the clanrewards...

Those (mostly Obj907 and Chieftain) are no longer as bad for gameplay as they used to be.

Tier 10 is full of those like in picture bellow and they are not that much of problem as they used to be.

And it is not so isolated case, you can see those quite frequently. Once Chieftain in enemy team was scary to see as it mostly ment it is good player in OP tank. Now often it is potentialy OP tank but in hands of not so great player it isn't that much gamebraking either.

Posted Image

 


Edited by Maauru, 13 March 2020 - 08:45 AM.


splash_time #19 Posted 13 March 2020 - 09:02 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15574 battles
  • 1,423
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

Haven't even complete the first stage, idc about it. :D

There's nothing interesting for me, no gold at all as they shown on the test server, now I know they were there to only fulfil the stages with something, but well, how hard could it be to actually let them be in a sone of the stages. 

Not even worth to participate. Even the "Pass" rewards are not interesting, so I doubt that players will actually try hard for it a lot.



AeyT #20 Posted 13 March 2020 - 09:04 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7680 battles
  • 238
  • Member since:
    05-25-2019

I am lvl 1. Played like 12 battles yesterday







Also tagged with battle pass, level

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    anzor7744