battle pass value

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

FizzlePopBerryTwist #1 Posted 13 March 2020 - 02:38 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32393 battles
  • [FIM] FIM

From what i've seen people are not thrilled about the pass. I can't say i feel dope about it either. So... here what i think would help a lot.

1. give us twice the skins. 

(( on rank 1+ 10 you get a neat skin! The pass (for freaking 24€!) just gives 7days and a book for one crewman.

Eh. Who cares? IF you can afford the pass, you probably have plenty premium time (duh!?) and i myself aint fan of training 1 crewman while the rest bites the dust.

2. choose blueprint rewards

(( on rank 5+7 you get obligatory blueprints for the 2 tanks you should use, to begin with (SMRT) ... but i rather have it like those Marathons, being able TO CHOOSE the blueprints!

I do have too many freaking blueprints of some nations already and NO WAY TO USE THEM!!! (http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/737528-suggestion-trading-fragments/)

So picking instead of russians more french ones... or JUST universal ones... or JUST nation X ... that be sweet!

3. money money money (prem slots for non-prem tanks)

Grinding money takes a lot of freaking time and can be rather annoying if you rather want to play a certain tank... or grind something else... so just give us a bit of money for each stage additionally. 

Alternative: pass users get to unlock PREMIUM SLOTS FOR NON PREM VEHICLES - LIKE DURING CHRISTMAS. so we can grind on and get 'premium money' or XP for those?

4. New garage designs

As pretty the garage is....... its a bore. Outside of events its 300+ days of the year the same.

You can use a skin perhaps, but those are either cheaply made or simply brake every darn micro patch! 

Why not give us (like back in the day) some neat garage? Perhaps an INTERACTIVE GARAGE? let our tanks drive in other positions. or icy or desert locations all together? cmon!

5. girls girls girls

Female Crewman. Always welcome :p

These kinda things would be worth the money.

As it is it feels... lackluster.

t feels like the janitor took a look into his lost and found and threw a few of those items in it since they cost nothing extra.

Aside of that captured reloader... which is interesting... there isn't anything in it i would call a must-have.

The last skins are also very boring / lazy. A dark green 277 skin? oh wow, i do love my green summer skins<.< /sarcasm.

And a few badly textured cutouts for the SQ? ... yeah... i don't think so. Not sure i would pick either. 

Gimme a NON-green summer skin (srly i hate those dull green ones) or put a few splashes of red or otherwise COLORFUL paint on the SQ in addition to the nets and we can talk about it... 

Until then o/ 

or /)

whichever you prefer. (since i give choices, for free!)

ps. some of those 'complex removal' things be sweet too.

Edited by FizzlePopBerryTwist, 14 March 2020 - 11:35 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 13 March 2020 - 03:36 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76437 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Even with your fixes, it would still be lackluster for me. As I don't need blueprints, as I have everything unlocked, and 300 universals as is. Nor do I care about crew books for the most part, nor do I care about the premium time. As I don't need the XP, and I have plenty of silver.

So it's just the rammer, crew skins and tank skins. Not worth it regardless.

And if you want female crews, well that's what tank rewards are for. There are two up for grabs there.

splash_time #3 Posted 13 March 2020 - 06:37 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15692 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Just another hopeless event from WG. They are mad, seriously, FL, Battle Pass, Ranked Battles, tank rewards and also ToTT all in all in one month!!!!

And you can't complete each events mission by playing the other..... how people are supposed to have fun? :amazed:

WG must hire a better events schedule programmer!!! The current one is just mad! :D

PerplaX #4 Posted 13 March 2020 - 11:31 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 13017 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 13 March 2020 - 02:36 AM, said:

Even with your fixes, it would still be lackluster for me. As I don't need blueprints, as I have everything unlocked, and 300 universals as is. Nor do I care about crew books for the most part, nor do I care about the premium time. As I don't need the XP, and I have plenty of silver.

So it's just the rammer, crew skins and tank skins. Not worth it regardless.

And if you want female crews, well that's what tank rewards are for. There are two up for grabs there.

if i see that correctly the 2 females from tankrewards are not the regular females we get from missions but female Commanders with only the 6th sense perk so they seem pretty useless tbh

Robbie_T #5 Posted 13 March 2020 - 04:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22015 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Dont see the problem dont take the improved battle pass....problem solved....

But a lot of people are blind staring on 1 improved equipment.

FizzlePopBerryTwist #6 Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32393 battles
  • [FIM] FIM

Block Quote

WG

Blueprints
Blueprints are a popular new feature and very many players are using them. However, there are still issues that need to be resolved. For example, if a tree of some nation is already researched but you still have national blueprint fragments, you can’t do anything with them. This is one of the problems that we are working on, and we are thinking how to solve it in a way that benefits everyone. In any case, blueprints will continue to develop.

source https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2020/03/25/wot-new-balance-the-next-steps-part-ii/#comment-103094

1. odd they come up with "plans" to solve "those new issues" always afffter i post something about it. Very, odd. (jk, no coincidence here: you freaking owe me a loan at this point)

2. IF you would have thought this trough, this problem wouldn't been here in the first place. Its that simple! "they can gather and gather and gather" vs "are there unlimited tanks?" A: No, there are not.

3. for christ sake, read the forums more often~ there is a lot of BLEP here, but others post some nice suggestions too! Same for the modding community! YOU LITERALLY got RATINGS for the most beloved mods!

You just have to pick the highest number and implement it! DUH!? Bigger is better, cmon, not that hard.

And if you want to steal something; NEW CHAT SYSTEM... one that isn't using smoke signs! (perhaps than you can also fix the map ping, i know those are one and the freaking same system!)

So~ my 2 cents. 

Makroros_The_Arty_Magnet #7 Posted 26 March 2020 - 04:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23745 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

I treat it not as a grind, as I decided to try campaign 2 instead (didnt touch it before), but free stuff that will just happen.
And here's the reason: the reward for "free" grind (it's still a grind) is enhanced gun laying drive, while the reward for paid grind is enchanced loading module... AND much better rewards per tier.

This a turning point for WG, the worst event they have ever done. This is WoT's Puerto Rico light version.

Never before were campaign/missions in World of Tanks differentiating between a paying and non paying player.
We all had same opportunities. Now, You get to grind a thing that You know won't be as good as for someone who paid WG money.

No.

WG.. if I get that gun laying drive (im NOT paying U 6500 gold) I promise im putting it on the first artillery I find in my garage. I paid for many things in this game, I'm not paying U for World of Tanks equivalent of Puerto Rico ship in WoWs.

shikaka9 #8 Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:18 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 76557 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
good as it is :girl:

Slyspy #9 Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:26 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14987 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

To be honest this battle pass stuff is just another event in WoT's frankly chaotic schedule of events and specials. It is a barely comprehensible mess, a mess which the relevant screens fail to clear up. I've long since given up on keeping tabs on what is what and don't even pay attention to the "rewards" anymore.

I'm certainly not going to pay any gold, let alone buy any of it. 

jabster #10 Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:57 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12823 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostSlyspy, on 26 March 2020 - 07:26 AM, said:

To be honest this battle pass stuff is just another event in WoT's frankly chaotic schedule of events and specials. It is a barely comprehensible mess, a mess which the relevant screens fail to clear up. I've long since given up on keeping tabs on what is what and don't even pay attention to the "rewards" anymore.

I'm certainly not going to pay any gold, let alone buy any of it. 

I haven’t followed events/specials for a long time so for me when I play I seemingly get random rewards.

beercritch #11 Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 43925 battles

6500 gold to get extra rewards is just ridiculous, but the basic rewards while lacklustre for some are "stuff for free" . 

They are literally giving us extra stuff for just playing the game and I for one welcome that. 

Slyspy #12 Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14987 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postjabster, on 26 March 2020 - 08:57 AM, said:

I haven’t followed events/specials for a long time so for me when I play I seemingly get random rewards.

Quite so. We may not be the target audience!

Galan7891 #13 Posted 26 March 2020 - 02:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9001 battles

View PostSlyspy, on 26 March 2020 - 09:54 AM, said:

Quite so. We may not be the target audience!

And that is what a lot of people fail to realize.Not every event is aimed for everyone.The "paid" battle pass from my PoV is aimed at people that have a lot of gold(either from bying too many boxes from Christmas or from playing for a really long time).Its not aimed for f2p players.Those get the standard battle pass rewards.Which doesnt help with certain crowds that are rather quick at screaming P2w but then again that crowd is never happy.In my opinion it works as intended.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users