Why is WG cheating the and anipulating the game?

cheating machmeking scam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

pk71 #1 Posted 14 March 2020 - 05:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37768 battles

Hi, I just want to ask, why is WG cheatting, because that's exacly what WG does. For the past 3 days I played quite a lot of games and vast majority of them, mayby 90% I get to play in a team of WG bots and totaly unexpirience players loosing every single game even though in most of the games I do really well. Very often my shots somehow miss the target or disappear in the air, even from a distance of 1 m or shots perfecty aimed don.t cause any damage. I'm a web developer and I know javascript, I kwhow it works. I'm now going to stop playing WOT, because after 7 years of playing it I have hed enough of this disgusting cheating and milking.

P.S. About 5 years ago WG sorted out the machmeking and it was working perfectly well for a couple of days, then they broke it again, so if you're a WG member of staff, don't even try to give some stupid explanation like it can't be done.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 14 March 2020 - 06:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24945 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Good players always have at least one good player on their team. Poor players always have one poor player on their team.

PS:- Do you avoid mirrors?

LethalWalou #3 Posted 14 March 2020 - 06:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 34824 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View Postpk71, on 14 March 2020 - 04:57 PM, said:

Hi, I just want to ask, why is WG cheatting, because that's exacly what WG does. For the past 3 days I played quite a lot of games and vast majority of them, mayby 90% I get to play in a team of WG bots and totaly unexpirience players loosing every single game even though in most of the games I do really well. Very often my shots somehow miss the target or disappear in the air, even from a distance of 1 m or shots perfecty aimed don.t cause any damage. I'm a web developer and I know javascript, I kwhow it works. I'm now going to stop playing WOT, because after 7 years of playing it I have hed enough of this disgusting cheating and milking.

P.S. About 5 years ago WG sorted out the machmeking and it was working perfectly well for a couple of days, then they broke it again, so if you're a WG member of staff, don't even try to give some stupid explanation like it can't be done.

What is a ''WG bot'' and how do you detect one?

Forcellrus #4 Posted 14 March 2020 - 06:10 PM

Sergeant

• 16058 battles
  • [DSCRD] DSCRD
Thread closed. Please avoid opening nonconstructive thread in the future.

Also tagged with cheating, machmeking, scam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users