Wargaming giving 0 bananas about balancing the game . world of greedya

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

rxstar66 #1 Posted 15 March 2020 - 04:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16350 battles
  • [REDEG] REDEG

I 've been playing this game over a year now, here my conclusion all over the game as I spent money maybe this reaches to who still takes care of people here also the game.

1. Game is super unbalanced most of the time, new players have 0 chance to learn the game 

2. 50% of people here using mods but most of them also illegal bought mods from black wot and so on making the game a huge waste of time and impossible to play.

3. Lack of imagination developer forgets to make improvements on the game even if we re in 2020 and they have now so much money from people who played the game.

arthurwellsley #2 Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:05 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55017 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postrxstar66, on 15 March 2020 - 03:48 PM, said:

I 've been playing this game over a year now, here my conclusion all over the game as I spent money maybe this reaches to who still takes care of people here also the game.This game has retained my attention since 2011 and I have continued to play.

1. Game is super unbalanced most of the time, new players have 0 chance to learn the game.  To the contrary the balance is better than it was back in 2011, although perhaps not as fine as it was prior to patch 9.16.

2. 50% of people here using mods but most of them also illegal bought mods from black wot and so on making the game a huge waste of time and impossible to play.  No idea what the words "black wot" refer to. However this is a server based game with no calculations made on the customers computer and so mods have absolutely no effect on the game apart from cosmetic.

3. Lack of imagination developer forgets to make improvements on the game even if we re in 2020 and they have now so much money from people who played the game.  Here I might agree with you, there is a need for fewer new premium tanks and more need for new maps.

jack_timber #3 Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:07 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43631 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Yes I've spent money also but my take on it that's well worth it.

Dunno about the 50% using illegal mods though, think it maybe closer to 1%, could be wrong but don't have any Intel to back this up, have you?

unhappy__bunny #4 Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:19 PM

Brigadier

• 20870 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postrxstar66, on 15 March 2020 - 03:48 PM, said:

I 've been playing this game over a year now, here my conclusion all over the game as I spent money maybe this reaches to who still takes care of people here also the game.

1. Game is super unbalanced most of the time, new players have 0 chance to learn the game 

2. 50% of people here using mods but most of them also illegal bought mods from black wot and so on making the game a huge waste of time and impossible to play.

3. Lack of imagination developer forgets to make improvements on the game even if we re in 2020 and they have now so much money from people who played the game.

I wish I was as well informed as you are.

I have played this game for a good number of years, I may not be good at it but I still enjoy playing it. 

Where do you get your figures from, the 50% of players using mods and the number using illegal mods? 

I used to use mods, and xvm but for a year now I have played without any. When I did, it seemed that out of 30 players in a battle, may be 10 used xvm, certainly not 50% of them.

And just how much money do WG actually have? 

leonzawodowiec15 #5 Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 485 battles

Covid 19 is really impacting everything, people now have to stay at home and they have more time to make conspiracy theories

Yes Wargaming sells hacks. 

divsmo #6 Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39596 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
A whole year eh? I wish i had your level of insight and i've been here a good bit longer than that.

mothy2401 #7 Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17857 battles
  • [22DAB] 22DAB

View Postrxstar66, on 15 March 2020 - 04:48 PM, said:

WG just want the money nothing else it's been that way for years now. So many [edited]tanks out there now that need gold to fire and gold to be penetrated. Final straw for be was the entire semi-branch of two barrelled monsters. How is it possible to brawl against them? The game stopped being a passion for me a while ago now it's just a distraction and I play other games that are fun to play.

rxstar66 #8 Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16350 battles
  • [REDEG] REDEG

View Postunhappy__bunny, on 15 March 2020 - 05:19 PM, said:

I wish I was as well informed as you are.

I have played this game for a good number of years, I may not be good at it but I still enjoy playing it. 

Where do you get your figures from, the 50% of players using mods and the number using illegal mods? 

I used to use mods, and xvm but for a year now I have played without any. When I did, it seemed that out of 30 players in a battle, may be 10 used xvm, certainly not 50% of them.

And just how much money do WG actually have? 

Wished at least our moderators were a bit more informed but as long as the main developer doesn't care that s not a surprise at all.

People tend to stay careless because is easy to pretend everything is normal than doing something for wg community and also to clean the game of cheaters that flooded the game. In the last 2 months at least 3 or 4 people from my clan said they using and used cheats bought from blackwot (google it) or other markets. Maybe some of you who replayed use tundra and so on. 

For how many people got banned recently just  read some statistics https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/fair-play-0320/

As I said is easy to give 0 f. of course is my conspiracy theory talking for some of you

Balc0ra #9 Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76437 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

1: Not WG's fault they rush tiers. And would rather learn the game on tier 8 vs tier 2 is it? Then again there are tutorials and videos explaining much of the stuff they want to know, but like most tutorials, they can 100% ignore it and still go to tier 6 or 8 blind. And ofc, boot camp is always open. But no one uses it after that first time.

2: 50%? That source just you getting hit and guessing it? Or from WG? And Blackwot? I mean sure there are mods, but most mods just show hidden info. I doubt they make it 100% impossible to play. Unless ofc you think half the people hitting you are hackers.

3: See, what you see as an improvement, might get others to leave. It's a fine line to walk to please as many as they can. And someone will feel your way regardless. And as we have seen with the open super test on different improvements. Everyone wants that improvement. But there are 20 different ways they want it. So some loved the test, others hated it. And thus, even there they struggle.

BravelyRanAway #10 Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25013 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postunhappy__bunny, on 15 March 2020 - 04:19 PM, said:

They're the kind of figures people pull out of their nether regions when they don't have a clue.

malachi6 #11 Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 51375 battles

There is an axiom I try to live by.  To know as many true things as possible and belive as few false things as possible.  This means I cannot make statements of fact without evidence to back it up.  I need to understand epistemology and construct a valid syllogism.  I also need to understand what a null hypothesis is.

The number of forum posts made by people with no idea of any of this is astonishing to me. (argument from incredulity.).  Go ahead make your points but back them up with evidence and support that evidence with a cogent argument.  If you are frustrated and want to rant.  Then qualify your statements with the fact that your comments are merely a subject rant.

Nishi_Kinuyo #12 Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 10529 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postmothy2401, on 15 March 2020 - 05:38 PM, said:

Final straw for be was the entire semi-branch of two barrelled monsters. How is it possible to brawl against them? The game stopped being a passion for me a while ago now it's just a distraction and I play other games that are fun to play.

Same as with any other russian tank?

Their only gimmick is that they can fire a double shot, and if they don't, then they're basically like any other russian heavy.

Sure, if you can provide actual evidence and solid numbers on that claim.

Because if you can't, you're just talking bollox.

unhappy__bunny #13 Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:36 PM

Brigadier

• 20870 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postrxstar66, on 15 March 2020 - 04:58 PM, said:

Wished at least our moderators were a bit more informed but as long as the main developer doesn't care that s not a surprise at all.

People tend to stay careless because is easy to pretend everything is normal than doing something for wg community and also to clean the game of cheaters that flooded the game. In the last 2 months at least 3 or 4 people from my clan said they using and used cheats bought from blackwot (google it) or other markets. Maybe some of you who replayed use tundra and so on. 

For how many people got banned recently just  read some statistics https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/fair-play-0320/

As I said is easy to give 0 f. of course is my conspiracy theory talking for some of you

So your figures are based upon a couple of people from your clan who admit to cheating. As you are so concerned about cheats in the game then I assume you reported them?

Also, what is the point of googling it? I have seen those sites, I know they exist, but knowing they exist does not tell anyone how many people actually use them, how successful they are, nor whether WG detect and ban them. 

But as you say, its your conspiracy theory, you stick with it. 

Oh, and you forgot to tell us just how much money WG have. 

Edited by unhappy__bunny, 15 March 2020 - 06:39 PM.

rxstar66 #14 Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16350 battles
  • [REDEG] REDEG

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 15 March 2020 - 06:24 PM, said:

Same as with any other russian tank?

Their only gimmick is that they can fire a double shot, and if they don't, then they're basically like any other russian heavy.

Sure, if you can provide actual evidence and solid numbers on that claim.

Because if you can't, you're just talking bollox.

Sorry, I don't do individual evidence each time some non-beliver ask for. Cheaters do exist not 50% but 10-20%. I m glad I have your attention. For those who believe they dont exist and I imagine fiction even there s an official report on wg site about thousands of people getting banned left and right please jog on. 

17:42 Added after 3 minute

View Postunhappy__bunny, on 15 March 2020 - 06:36 PM, said:

So your figures are based upon a couple of people from your clan who admit to cheating. As you are so concerned about cheats in the game then I assume you reported them?

Also, what is the point of googling it? I have seen those sites, I know they exist, but knowing they exist does not tell anyone how many people actually use them, how successful they are, nor whether WG detect and ban them. 

But as you say, its your conspiracy theory, you stick with it. 

Oh, and you forgot to tell us just how much money WG have. 

https://www.mmowg.net/wargaming-fights-the-new-coronavirus-in-china/ 

I dint forgot but i wasn't so sure how informed you re. On the above link, you will figure it out by your own. 

NUKLEAR_SLUG #15 Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:00 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36329 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postrxstar66, on 15 March 2020 - 06:39 PM, said:

Sorry, I don't do individual evidence each time some non-beliver ask for. Cheaters do exist not 50% but 10-20%. I m glad I have your attention. For those who believe they dont exist and I imagine fiction even there s an official report on wg site about thousands of people getting banned left and right please jog on. 

Which cheats do you use then? I mean if it's that simple to buy these same undetectable cheats from the 'black wot' that your clan uses then obviously you must use them too because why would you not if they are undetectable and WG do nothing about them?

rxstar66 #16 Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16350 battles
  • [REDEG] REDEG

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 15 March 2020 - 07:00 PM, said:

Which cheats do you use then? I mean if it's that simple to buy these same undetectable cheats from the 'black wot' that your clan uses then obviously you must use them too because why would you not if they are undetectable and WG do nothing about them?

If you're so curious text me privately and I will tell you (but dont tell anyone else). Also free of charge for instructions for you today.

Edited by rxstar66, 15 March 2020 - 07:23 PM.

Orkbert #17 Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:27 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29449 battles

Sorry to hear that your reroll didn't work out as well as you expected.

rxstar66 #18 Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16350 battles
  • [REDEG] REDEG

View PostOrkbert, on 15 March 2020 - 07:27 PM, said:

I m sorry for your sorry but that s when I 've started. You cant hit it each time right especially when you have 50% hit rate. 

Edited by rxstar66, 15 March 2020 - 07:41 PM.

BravelyRanAway #19 Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25013 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostOrkbert, on 15 March 2020 - 06:27 PM, said:

+1

splash_time #20 Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15692 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Ah, really? I'm playing wot for a pretty good while I believe, but I haven't notice as you did. Yes, it's true, sometimes games are unbalanced and some tanks are definitely broken. But I never had serious problems with dealing with them. 

I just played with my T7 leo against T8s, 112, Defender and other tanks, and I managed to get the second place by xp and more importantly, I survived the battle and we won the battle. 

Also, learning the game for a new player is really hard because he/she don't have full information about how wide are WoTs mechanics and sections. But if you wanna enjoy something, you must search and invest time to learn it to enjoy it! Nobody can come and play with the most OP tank and become a good play from the first moments.

Remember, this's my opinion, I might be wrong here, but overall? Yes, new players must try hard as we all did. :)

Edited by splash_time, 15 March 2020 - 07:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users