• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Shinekone #1 Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:28 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 39630 battles
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1

Hey.

I've got a question for you guys. Does anyone know of a mod that can make your minimap bigger than the game allows you to?

Cause normally, without any mods I'm playing on 1366x746 resolution, my minimap looks like this https://i.imgur.com/V3ITLCk.jpg and it's obvious to all you can't see crapon that thing. So I'd want my minimap to be around this size https://i.imgur.com/5nfGJsd.jpg so that I can actually see something on it.

And yes, I know that if it's going to be that big in the randoms, then it's going to cover a third or so of the enemy tanks list, but I don't care. I don't need to see that list all the time. I can always press tab to see what tanks there are.

Up until now I've been using for that purpose the xvm minimap that can be found in Aslain's modpack along with some other mods, but tbh I don't really need them and since my laptop's rather bad the game's performance was sometimes obstructed by it.

So I've been wondering if anyone knows of a mod that I can use to make my minimap bigger? No need to add any additional functions to it. I'm perfectly fine with the info we get on minimap we get with pure game client. I just want to make it bigger so that I can actually see what's going on in the battle.

OR if you don't know about a mod like that but know how I can change the size of the minimap by myself by manipulating the game files I'd be really grateful for an explanation how to do that. Just pls make it as detailed as possible, since my knowledge about the computers/programming is next to none.

_Roots_ #2 Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30962 battles
  • [_TDO_] _TDO_
in the game's settings under control and then right at the bottom you can even set buttons to zoom in or out ... I use numpad - and numpad + myself
there is no need to use mods for it

Shinekone #3 Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 39630 battles
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1
there is. cause I can't make it bigger. it's the maximum size the game allows me to set the minimap to. And I want to make it bigger than that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users