Teamkiller in my team

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

TankBuzzsaw #1 Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9866 battles

Greetings, tankers!

As stated above, yesterday I was just minding my own business with Marder 38T, I was going to sniper behind a bush when this Cromwell B tried to push me out of the edge (it was Campania/Province map, btw), and i saved myself. I warned him by shooting him (ofc, no damage), but as I tried to make some distance between me and him he followed me, pushing me again, trying to get in my way and even to overturn my tank by pushing me against a rock.

After a while he stopped, and he went to another spot and I think he did the same to the other tanks in my team. I shot him again, because I was pissed about how much time and possible sniping targets I missed during that shenanigans...and he decided to 'target' me again. Then I put myself on the edge of a hill, thinking I could sprint out of the way in time to get him killed by falling, but nope, his tank was faster than me, so we both fell and blew up.

I have pictures and even the replay ready, I have plenty of proof, so I wanted to know: how can I make the wot replay file as a standard video format for uploading? Is the Player Support for teamkilling still up for these cases? Can this player really be banned or WG is going to dodge this one as 'he was having fun'?

And before someone says 'maybe you made him angry' or something like that...no, my chat is silent forever, I was just trying to snipe behind a bush and this dude started doing that, he did it for several minutes, he didn't play the game at all, so he did it on purpose and didn't even care about losing his own tank.

GodTank2 #2 Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10139 battles
  • [RF_] RF_

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/help/29691/29692/

Make a ticket and upload the replay in the report.

Edited by GodTank2, 19 March 2020 - 12:18 PM.

TankBuzzsaw #3 Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9866 battles

View PostGodTank2, on 19 March 2020 - 11:17 AM, said:

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/help/29691/29692/

Make a ticket and upload the replay in the report.

Do I need to upload the replay on some website to make it into a video format, or I just attach the replay (also because I would like to see if it's the right replay)?

Aside from that, thank you.

Edited by TankBuzzsaw, 19 March 2020 - 12:23 PM.

Gremlin182 #4 Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 61992 battles

Only difference between us in that situation is I let them push me and really hope I go over the edge.

Ideally get stuck or blow up.

Then I send in the replay and start a new game, he gets the blame and I didn't waste much time.

I am never likely to meet them again so why worry,

watch your replay make a note of the time the incident happened then send in a ticket to support stating what happened and when and attach the replay.

Its just so they don't have to watch it all

Edited by Gremlin182, 19 March 2020 - 12:28 PM.

GodTank2 #5 Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10139 battles
  • [RF_] RF_

View PostTankBuzzsaw, on 19 March 2020 - 01:23 PM, said:

Do I need to upload the replay on some website to make it into a video format, or I just attach the replay (also because I would like to see if it's the right replay)?

You can attach the replay on the report template.

TankBuzzsaw #6 Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9866 battles

View PostGremlin182, on 19 March 2020 - 11:26 AM, said:

Only difference between us in that situation is I let them push me and really hope I go over the edge.

Ideally get stuck or blow up.

Then I send in the replay and start a new game, he gets the blame and I didn't waste much time.

I am never likely to meet them again so why worry,

We have already toxic kiddos in this game who say whatever they want in chat, and for that reason I already silenced my chat forever. However, I don't need my game to be ruined by a teamkilling troll who doesn't play the game and doesn't care about his own tank blowing up either, and he just does that to ruin other player experience; if there's even a chance to remove those pests from the game, then so be it.

Edited by TankBuzzsaw, 19 March 2020 - 12:41 PM.

vixu #7 Posted 19 March 2020 - 01:47 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 46438 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostTankBuzzsaw, on 19 March 2020 - 12:29 PM, said:

We have already toxic kiddos in this game who say whatever they want in chat, and for that reason I already silenced my chat forever. However, I don't need my game to be ruined by a teamkilling troll who doesn't play the game and doesn't care about his own tank blowing up either, and he just does that to ruin other player experience; if there's even a chance to remove those pests from the game, then so be it.

No. no chance, cause they can always create a new account. and tier 4 is easy to reach with the new tutorial. Also you have to keep in mind, that referal program, as it is implemented, invites for creating alt accounts, which are expendable. 

You can ignore them, or minimize your chances of meeting with them by moving to 7+ tiers.

Gremlin182 #8 Posted 19 March 2020 - 01:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 61992 battles

View PostTankBuzzsaw, on 19 March 2020 - 12:29 PM, said:

True enough however there is no action I can take in the battle that can help the situation if I shoot him all I did was add blame to myself and muddy the waters.

I did this because he shot me no you pushed me and then I shot you and so on.

Even though there is no FF damage the game still notes the action, shoot them enough and you get banned.

I prefer to let 100% of the blame fall on them.

Homer_J #9 Posted 20 March 2020 - 10:29 AM

Field Marshal

• 33686 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Topic was pretty boderline and then someone had to push it the wrong way. 

Some content removed, please keep to the right side of the rules or else I'll be borrowing eekeeboo's boop of nope again.

Gruff_ #10 Posted 20 March 2020 - 02:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24728 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTankBuzzsaw, on 19 March 2020 - 11:23 AM, said:

As other have said open a ticket with support under Physics Abuse and just attach the replay there leting them know the time stamp and player name.

If you aren't aware and have any cool replays ace tankers etc this is the website for that purpose http://wotreplays.eu/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users