• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dwigt #1 Posted 20 March 2020 - 01:32 PM

Corporal

• WG Staff
  • 1066 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hello,

Please feel free to share your feedback on the collector's vehicles here!

dkristofke #2 Posted 23 March 2020 - 04:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11930 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW
Is there gonna be a compensation for the people that already researched the collector's vehicles?

Edited by dkristofke, 23 March 2020 - 05:09 PM.

johanispro3 #3 Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13520 battles
I think the idea of the collector's vehicles is fine, except for the higher tiers. The tier X tanks that are being removed are worse than their counterparts, and at the moment some of the least played tier X's because of that, making these tanks available for everyone who has a tier X vehicle will mean a lot of inexperienced tier X players will buy these tanks (What's better than a tier X tank? Two tier X tanks!) and become easy prey in their inferior vehicles, while also having a bad experience.

890 #4 Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 47543 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR
If I researched all vehicles and their modules and I purchase colector vehicle after patch will I have to research modules again or vehicle will keep its elite status?

Dwigt #5 Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:10 AM

Corporal

• WG Staff
  • 1066 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postdkristofke, on 23 March 2020 - 03:59 PM, said:

Is there gonna be a compensation for the people that already researched the collector's vehicles?

It depends on the vehicle. There is a detailed section on the article regarding the Collector's Vehicles Relocation Mechanics where we explain how the compensation works.

If you mean the 4 tier X vehicles, well for the time being, there won't be any compensation if you own the tanks. If this decision should change you will be the first to know.

View Post890, on 24 March 2020 - 02:25 PM, said:

If I researched all vehicles and their modules and I purchase colector vehicle after patch will I have to research modules again or vehicle will keep its elite status?

The tank will move to the collector's tab as it is in your garage according to the article. So if you have already researched all the modules, you will get to keep them on the tank.

XxAnuxX #6 Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13177 battles

Hi Guys,

I just want to let my opinion here. Sorry for the bad english that is coming its not my first language.

First the positive, I'm happy that WG is doing something that benefits the new player's and trying to get more player's to the game. Because without new players the game would be dead in no time.

Thumbs up!

The changes at the tech tree will make the start of the game a lot easier. But I think it will destroy the variety of the low tier battles. But that's ok when we get a bigger playerbase. And the older player's will still be able to get their favorite low tier tanks.

I have the felling that the older player's don't like this update because the high tier battles are already relatively short for the amount of hp that are in the battle. I can understand the problem that you don’t want games that end 15 – 5 or 5 – 15 everytime. But I don’t think that cutting out tier 1 to 5 will make this even worse… when you play low tier I have the feeling that there is no real heavy medium or td, tier 1 to 5 is just to learn the basics and with tier 6 and above you learn the specialities of that tree. And to be honest tier 1 to 5 is nothing exp wise when you see tier 6 to tier 10 ( Let´s say you need 5 hours to get to your first tier 6 and then ? You need another 200 hours to get to your tier 10. So I think this will not change the balance in the end game to much.

What bothers me the most is that you can get a medium tier 10 when you have another tier 10 in that nation. Let´s say you have a tier 10 turretless td and then you get a medium without knowing how to play it. That will destroy the balance much more I think.

A lot of player´s are angry that everyone can buy these 3 tier 10 tanks now without doing anything for it, just have enough credits and here you go. And these player´s had to grind a lot of exp for it lets say 200k for every with the AMX 30 its around 800k of exp that other player´s don’t need to grind now. I can understand because I´m one of them. I had T-62A and WZ and after the Sandbox I made my way to the AMX 30b. I don’t want any compensation for it because I already have 2,5 mill free exp but I can understand the people who are angry. In the past you got something for the work you have done. When you had for example the Deathstar as it was removed you got the Grille for free. When there were little tweaks to modules you got your Exp back. But now your 800k of grinding are just lost you get absolute nothing for it.

I would like to leave some suggestions here, to get your older hardcore playerbase a little bit happier. Because to be true without the hardcore playerbase the game would be dead in no time either.

• Give the people that have the tanks before the Update as reward tanks. ( I know that’s a little bit to much but would be nice :P )
  • Give that people the EXP back ( would be to much too I think because you would get a tier 10 tank of exp )

The two better options I think would be

• Give that people the blue prints back like you do at tanks that are not fully researched. (Just an example for what can happen in the next days. Let´s say you made or got  11 blue prints for your T-62A and now you get the last one after one battle and BUMM everything lost. And don’t tell me that this isn´t a loose. So I don’t understand that some people say you don’t loose something. You lost the work you put in something because its free now.)
  • And the last option and the best I think is to put a fix amount of Exp back on the tier 9 so that people when they really really what that Exp back they can buy it free to unlock another line they don’t want to grind. I know it´s a lot of money that you need when it´s 1 gold to 35 exp its still like 80 euros but the EXP where not LOST they would be still there. (WG would profit from that too..)

I personally feel like left alone from WG cause I invested something in these tanks and now this investment is just deleted. At least give the people a medal or a special skin or so. Just something that the people know that we are not left alone.

So sorry for the long Post :D

Edit:

Or when you put the EXP back on the tier 9 (or 8) the people can use that EXP to get the other tanks in that branch.

I just want to say it another time we are talking about a game and in a game really EVERYTHING is about the feeling. And I personally have a bad felling when the EXP I grinded are just vaporized. 

Just honor the EXP in anyway, and when it is a medal in the end.

Edited by XxAnuxX, Yesterday, 12:04 AM.

bbmoose #7 Posted Yesterday, 08:47 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13559 battles

Can I get a refund for the XP and credits I've grinded for the AMX30 and AMX30B? I haven't bought the latter yet, but it's fully researched.

I should have grind the BC line first, now I wasted a lot of time, (free)XP and credits on a line that doesn't need grinding anymore.

Edited by bbmoose, Yesterday, 08:47 AM.

ELATER #8 Posted Yesterday, 09:42 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 12284 battles

Pz, 38(t) disappeared from garage. I had to buy again (from collectors tab). And I am unable to return original crew from barracks to tank.

I can't move this crew to any other vehicle...Retraining doesnt help. Forever stuck in barracks...

Error message: "Unable to transfer crew member to the vehicle. Try again later"

bbmoose #9 Posted Yesterday, 09:42 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13559 battles

What about this? (source: TAP)

T67

• Replaced the Wright Continental R-975C4 gasoline engine with the Wright Continental R-975C4 early gasoline engine (engine power: 380 hp)
  • Increased dispersion during movement of the suspension T49E1 suspension by 17%
  • Increased dispersion during movement of the suspension T49E2 suspension by 14%
  • Increased dispersion on hull traverse of the T49E1 suspension by 17%
  • Increased dispersion on hull traverse of the T49E2 suspension by 14%
  • Changed the aiming time of the 57 mm Gun M1 in the T49 turret from 1.7 to 1.9 s
  • Changed the aiming time of the 57 mm Gun M1 in the T67 turret from 1.7 to 1.9 s
  • Changed the aiming time of 3-inch AT Gun M7 in the T67 turret from 1.7 to 1.9 s
  • Changed the aiming time of 76 mm AT Gun M1A1 in the T67 turret from 1.7 to 1.9 s
  • Changed the ammo rack capacity of the 57 mm Gun M1 from 70 to 125 shells
  • Changed the ammo rack capacity of the 3-inch AT Gun M7 from 45 to 80 shells
  • Changed the ammo rack capacity of the 76 mm AT Gun M1A1 from 45 to 70 shells
  • Changed the reverse speed from 20 to 17 km / h
  • Decreased the repair cost by 23%
  • Decreased profitability by 8%
  • Changed the vehicle durability with the T49 turret from 340 to 445 HP
  • Changed the vehicle durability with the T67 turret from 360 to 470 HP

Seems like the seelclubbing is made more difficult... :teethhappy:

legendkiller16 #10 Posted Yesterday, 05:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9710 battles
So what is it with the lie that we can buy a collectors vehicle if we have researched a tank of the same tier and nation? I have the AMX 50 120 and the IS-7 and I can't buy either the AMX 30 1er or the T-62A

FelixJG #11 Posted Today, 06:49 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16824 battles

I'm just going to echo the frustration about there being no XP compensation for players who already own the 113, T-62A, AMX 30B and AMX 30. some players could have put up to 100 hours of gameplay in to getting these vehicles only to have their work essentially be meaningless with the plan currently proposed.

I believe in the interest of fairness and player retention one of the following should be put in place:

A. Players be given blueprints equal to those that would be required to research the vehicle

B. Players be given free XP equal to the cost of the vehicle, this could even be unconverted. While this would still make some players unhappy it is a better solution than nothing being given back

C. The vehicles be given reward status and NOT added to the collectors tab, thus making them somewhat special to those who own them. This gives the opportunity for the vehicles to be added to future events and the bond store

-FelixJG

Edited by FelixJG, Today, 06:50 AM.

TheArk_2014 #12 Posted Today, 09:28 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 69235 battles
  • [_ARK_] _ARK_

View PostELATER, on 27 March 2020 - 08:42 AM, said:

Pz, 38(t) disappeared from garage. I had to buy again (from collectors tab). And I am unable to return original crew from barracks to tank.

I can't move this crew to any other vehicle...Retraining doesnt help. Forever stuck in barracks...

Error message: "Unable to transfer crew member to the vehicle. Try again later"

You (probably) bought this tank in the last few days, the tank is not in your (test server's) garage because the Common Test server is based on our accounts as they were (about) a week (or 10 days) ago ...

... at the test server I miss a total of 28 tanks, which I bought during the last discount event.

:B 

Edited by TheArk_2014, Today, 09:40 AM.

Also tagged with 1.9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users