• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Skliffy09 #1 Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13616 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

Hello there, 

ok, soo..for first i dont know if i in the right place, i started doing 3d models design...not something hard, just adding or removing stuff on the tank...I did not respect the recommended steps to use "Wot Model Viewer" and i found the model of the tank (UDES 15/16) on internet and editing it with Blender. i managed to edit it how i want but now...i have a pronlemo, i dont know how to export to put in special files (i red somewhere that it need to be .primitive...sooo...if someone has done it and know how to convert .obj file to .primitive file i will be very grateful and he will do a very great deed...

PS: i want to make skins like those: https://wgmods.net/4238/

:)

niklasd1q #2 Posted Yesterday, 10:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1916 battles

Hello Skliffy09, 

I cannot help you with your question but since I want to edit my models, too, I wanted to ask you if you can tell me how you manage to edit the models step for step. I have programms like Blender and winRAR on my computer that means I can access the tank files and theoretically edit them but I dont know how to import them into blender. I would be very very grateful if you can help me with my first steps into modelling.

Best regards

niklasd1q

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users