Router settings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Shark1530 #1 Posted 24 March 2020 - 08:04 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 47279 battles
  • [DLMT] DLMT

I just came couple months ago again in game to pick up some free things, after months of no playing and I will stop play (at least with higher number of battles on day) again because there is no point of playing when you do not have equal condition like other players, having high ping. But I was wondering I have increase of high ping on hops near Wot servers, so Wot dont want to resolve that, but on top of that also ISP-s in my country for my region especial, giving shitty routers. I got one also instead solid one 1-2 year ago, and from than ping is little even worse. They do not allow even admin access to router but I find a way. My question is, is it something that can be done on shitty router as our ISP s do not allow to change theirs routers and without installing more equipment, but only with this what I have. Is it some part in admin area of router especial on which I can pay more attention and try to adjust network setting to make ping better on shitty router? I try few but no effect?  I now this is long shoot, but worth of try :-)

Edited by Shark1530, 24 March 2020 - 08:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users