Experience Earned

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

omnibet #1 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10580 battles

I haven't check until now but judging after seeing the battle results this is a big joke.

So I'm first in my team by damage caused and my experience is less than the last player from the enemy team with 0 damage ?

So many times I'm first in my team but my team is loosing and of course my WR and personal rating is dropping and on the other team a player who is not doing anything, not firing even one shot is winning and his personal rating is increasing ?

This is a [edited] big joke. Actually this whole game is a big joke with stupid match making and so many bots.

I said I won't spend any more money on this game but seeing this now... I'm done. Not spending one more cent.

Good luck.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Untitled-2.jpg   521.58K

Edited by Homer_J, 24 March 2020 - 11:32 AM.
Swearing

TheDrownedApe #2 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:27 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51842 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Damn that's a bad game for your team. I had three of these on the bounce yesterday (2-15, 4-15, 2-15) in my Prog 46 and it was awful, but losing is losing and it rewards as it should no matter how painful it is.

Oh and i think you are also a reason you team might lose more than it wins

omnibet #3 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10580 battles

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 24 March 2020 - 10:27 AM, said:

Damn that's a bad game for your team. I had three of these on the bounce yesterday (2-15, 4-15, 2-15) in my Prog 46 and it was awful, but losing is losing and it rewards as it should no matter how painful it is.

Oh and i think you are also a reason you team might lose more than it wins

I'm the reason for my team loosing the game? This is an insult and I'm reporting it to the forum admins.

So the other players from my team played well , 2 players with 0 damage and you think the game was lost because I've made the most damage ?

Private_Miros #4 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:39 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26996 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View Postomnibet, on 24 March 2020 - 09:23 AM, said:

I haven't check until now but judging after seeing the battle results this is a big joke.

So I'm first in my team by damage caused and my experience is less than the last player from the enemy team with 0 damage ?

So many times I'm first in my team but my team is loosing and of course my WR and personal rating is dropping and on the other team a player who is not doing anything, not firing even one shot is winning and his personal rating is increasing ?

This is a f ... big joke. Actually this whole game is a big joke with stupid match making and so many bots.

I said I won't spend any more money on this game but seeing this now... I'm done. Not spending one more cent.

Good luck.

If you shoot targets spotted by someone else, they will get part of the xp (and the credits). That's likely something you do in a Borsig, rather than spotting yourself or leading the charge.

The lower tier the target you shoot, the less xp as well.

So nothing in that screenshot looks weird.

View Postomnibet, on 24 March 2020 - 09:33 AM, said:

I'm the reason for my team loosing the game? This is an insult and I'm reporting it to the forum admins.

So the other players from my team played well , 2 players with 0 damage and you think the game was lost because I've made the most damage ?

Always look over many games. People get better WR and more PR because they consistently play better than others, even if some games are bad.

And, yes, sometimes the fact that a team has you on their team instead of a good player will lead to a loss. That's normal, and not an insult. You are allowed to be good, average or bad at a computer game.

See for example you Borsig. You are about average their in terms of damage (56th percentile). But that does mean that slightly less than half of the Borsig players on the server do more to a lot more damage than you on average. Doing more damage is one of the elements that leads to more wins (timing of said damage, target selection, positioning, game reading are all obviously key here as well).

Edited by Private_Miros, 24 March 2020 - 10:44 AM.

BattleMetalChris #5 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:41 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9643 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

:teethhappy:

You have a 48% win-rate. The only common factor in every team you have been in, is you.

barison1 #6 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:45 AM

Major

• Player
  • 45937 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postomnibet, on 24 March 2020 - 10:23 AM, said:

This is a f ... big joke. Actually this whole game is a big joke with stupid match making and so many bots.

Good luck.

10k games

if it truly was that bad wouldnt you have stopped way earlier?

you are crying about game being full of bots but have you ever looked what you could improve on your own performance, like your recent 30 day stats with 1384 games and avg tier of 8.96, which has 1441 avg dmg, which is tier 7 values of dmg for an avg/decentish player. you are consistantly doing less dmg than your own hp pool and you wonder why you lose?

heck even you played 820 games in the 430u, a tank known for boosting newbies in winrate as its stupidly newbieproof powerfull due its armor. yet you have 42.44% winrate in it with 1135 dmg, which isnt even 3 shots on avg. so yes viewing these stats i highly doubt your statement that you are often first place in your team

would recommend you to go watch tutorials and good players their streams to improve your own gameplay so you would win more and able to avoid these topics

Edited by barison1, 24 March 2020 - 10:47 AM.

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:47 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24945 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

And yet, you'll carry on playing everyday. :teethhappy:

Cobra6 #8 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16609 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

When you don't spot your own targets, you get less XP if you damage them. This is mostly the issue with these kinds of questions.

If you want more XP for the damage you do, make sure you spot your own targets either by getting closer to them, or waiting until they are actually in your own spotting range before firing.

This is why you have have massive games in light tanks because you not only spot your own targets that you are shooting but also get XP from all your team mates shooting the same targets as you are lighting them up.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 24 March 2020 - 10:49 AM.

omnibet #9 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10580 battles
So many skilled players here giving their opinion on how bad I play and they don't care to answer to my real question: why even I'm first by damage caused my experience is less than the enemy player with 0 damage. Should I just [edited]around on the map and just spotting?

BravelyRanAway #10 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:53 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24945 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postomnibet, on 24 March 2020 - 09:51 AM, said:

So many skilled players here giving their opinion on how bad I play and they don't care to answer to my real question: why even I'm first by damage caused my experience is less than the enemy player with 0 damage. 

You could call it an incentive to win more games.

omnibet #11 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10580 battles
So spotting with 0 damage is better than doing 60% of the team damage? Good one. Then let's go all the team camp  and just spot , not firing even one shot and then who will make the damage  ?  This is so wrong.

Edited by omnibet, 24 March 2020 - 10:55 AM.

Cobra6 #12 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16609 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

So many skilled players here giving their opinion on how bad I play and they don't care to answer to my real question: why even I'm first by damage caused my experience is less than the enemy player with 0 damage. Should I just [edited]around on the map and just spotting?

You got half the XP pretty much from the IS-2-II on your team that did just a little bit less damage then you. So it's not just the enemy.

People are trying to explain *WHY* you get less XP, so you know and so you can avoid the mistakes in the future. Take the advice and work with it.

Cobra 6

bbmoose #13 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13559 battles

10k games played, 48% winrate. Starting a thread on the forums, complaining about 'bots' on his team. Taking his own winrate as an insult when people point that out. Ignorant players like this are the cause of the many problems this game has.

The one thing we learned in 10 years of WoT is very simple: better players win more battles. Those who are blaming others for their own incompetence will never improve.

You just have to git gud or accept that you are bad at this game. At least stop complaining about it.

And about XP: if you lose, you get less XP. That's how it is and how it always was. It basically comes down to the same thing: play better, earn more XP. If you camp and snipe on targets that are spotted by others, you'll get less XP. Spotting, assistance damage, normal damage and kills are important for XP.

And guess what? Those things are also what will make you carry a game. 

Edited by bbmoose, 24 March 2020 - 10:59 AM.

Private_Miros #14 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26996 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

Actually post 4 and 8 explain that.

Here's a more complete breakdown: https://wiki.wargami...nce_and_Credits

So, yes, you should either do more damage, or use a tank with which you spot your own targets and/or spot targets for others.

omnibet #15 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10580 battles

View Postbbmoose, on 24 March 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

10k games played, 48% winrate. Starting a thread on the forums, complaining about 'bots' on his team. Taking his own winrate as an insult when people point that out. Ignorant players like this are the cause of the many problems this game has.

The one thing we learned in 10 years of WoT is very simple: better players win more battles. Those who are blaming others for their own incompetence will never improve.

You just have to git gud or accept that you are bad at this game. At least stop complaining about it.

And about XP: if you lose, you get less XP. That's how it is and how it always was. It basically comes down to the same thing: play better, earn more XP.

My thread is about something else, can you read ? Or you're just another pro player joking about my winrate and my skills ?

BravelyRanAway #16 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:57 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24945 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postomnibet, on 24 March 2020 - 09:53 AM, said:

So spotting with 0 damage is better than doing 60% of the team damage? Good one. 

If those other team mates did not light up targets for you camping at the back.....how much damage would you have done then?

Private_Miros #17 Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:59 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26996 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View Postomnibet, on 24 March 2020 - 09:53 AM, said:

So spotting with 0 damage is better than doing 60% of the team damage? Good one. Then let's go all the team camp  and just spot , not firing even one shot and then who will make the damage  ?  This is so wrong.

Also I hate to burst your bubble, but in that game you did 19.5% of the team damage.

And to get more xp with 0 damage means spotting well and being an asset to the team.

Don't overestimate yourself, next to looking ridiculous, it can only lead to frustrations when coming into contact with reality.

bbmoose #18 Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13559 battles

View Postomnibet, on 24 March 2020 - 09:56 AM, said:

My thread is about something else, can you read ? Or you're just another pro player joking about my winrate and my skills ?

I've edited my comment for you to make things more clear. It comes down to the same thing: play better, win more, get more XP.

omnibet #19 Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10580 battles
Why every time when a noob is posting a question here on the forum, some "very proud of themselves experienced players" are bashing his stats and skills ?
10:03 Added after 0 minute

View PostCobra6, on 24 March 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

You got half the XP pretty much from the IS-2-II on your team that did just a little bit less damage then you. So it's not just the enemy.

People are trying to explain *WHY* you get less XP, so you know and so you can avoid the mistakes in the future. Take the advice and work with it.

Cobra 6

Well at least you're not bashing my stats and my skills. Thank you.

10:07 Added after 4 minute

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 24 March 2020 - 10:59 AM, said:

Also I hate to burst your bubble, but in that game you did 19.5% of the team damage.

And to get more xp with 0 damage means spotting well and being an asset to the team.

Don't overestimate yourself, next to looking ridiculous, it can only lead to frustrations when coming into contact with reality.

It was just an example, I could also said 80%. No need for you to correct and do the math, I can do it for myself.

BravelyRanAway #20 Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:11 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24945 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postomnibet, on 24 March 2020 - 10:02 AM, said:

Why every time when a noob is posting a question here on the forum, some "very proud of themselves experienced players" are bashing his stats and skills ?

It was more of a rant. When people ask genuine questions, they don't in the same breath, before any answers are given, say things like.....

Good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users