New crew skills,new equipment etc WG see this

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

d0m1n33r #1 Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23858 battles
  • [RONLY] RONLY

Hello i''ve been playing for around 7 years and playing with same crew perks and equipment is quite boring.Well you added improved equpment and directives but they are practically same skills/equpment just a lill bit better .I've heard from one of your videos that u are planning something for the crew but how far is it ? Have you thinked about something similar to this clan war campain - added armour or more dmg to shells,for example your tank have 1 or 2 slots which can be upgraded by your choice ,for example

1: added extra spaced armor on the sides(only turret or only hull or only front )+ 10/20/30/ mm depends on tier with the sacrifice of adding weight to venichle and/or less traverse speed etc

2:more dmg to the shells with sacrifice of accuracy

3:more not spaced armor but armor on the both top and bottom places of the tank % wise from which only some of heavies can benefit also adding weight but u are getting stronger against arty and overmatching 

4: Improved bearings or something similar adding 10-15% to your traverse speed so tank like t95 or other with same problem can put it

5:improved accuracy with the sacrifice of  increased aiming time

6: improved engine power but less  max speed

7:for tanks with cupolas =increased size of cupola with same armor(or 10-20% less) as before but little bit increased viewrange + 20% higher chance of commander get injured

8: decreased armor for better p/w ratio

9: increased ammo capacity but bigger chance for crew to get injured(since less space in tank) + lower ammorack health and many other example devs can implement

ofc this is a lot of work and hard to balance out but im sure this will bring a lot of players which stopped playing (cuz they are bored or pissed of on WG).If you cancel the new crew system you can atleast add 1-2 perks per crew position .These customization would make everybody feel somekind unique which their choices since there would be quite a lot of variables.Also other think which would be very good for the game would be implementing more choices with gun and turrets similar to t-54 ,type 5,O-I, pre-patch 59-16,vk 28 01 ,wz-131 which can use diff choices of gun for their playstyle  more dpm,more acc- less pen ,diff turrets with diff angles of depression ,weakspot ,armor ....I know im asking a lot but the game is not only selling premium tanks and make most of the time modes which 80% of population doesnt enjoy .

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 24 March 2020 - 06:30 PM.
Modified the formatting so it's easier to read.

Desyatnik_Pansy #2 Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:31 PM

Bartender

• 19208 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
It's weird posting in red when I didn't actually moderate anything technically, but it's still required for me to point out that I edited the point to try to make it easier to read. Big, bulky paragraphs aren't pleasant to the eyes and if you're gonna make a numbered list, try to separate each line so stuff isn't mixed together. :hiding:

LethalWalou #3 Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 34843 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View Postd0m1n33r, on 24 March 2020 - 05:24 PM, said:

Hello
i) i've been playing for around 7 years and playing with same crew perks and equipment is quite boring.Well you added improved equipment and directives but they are practically same skills/equipment just a lil bit better. I've heard from one of your videos that you are planning something for the crew but how far is it ?

ii) Have you thought about something similar to this clan wars campaign - added armour or more dmg to shells,for example your tank have 1 or 2 slots which can be upgraded by your choice, for example:
-1 added extra spaced armor on the sides(only turret or only hull or only front )+ 10/20/30/ mm depends on tier with the sacrifice of adding weight to vehicle and/or less traverse speed etc
-2 more dmg to the shells with sacrifice of accuracy
-3 more not spaced armor but armor on the both top and bottom places of the tank % wise from which only some of heavies can benefit also adding weight but u are getting stronger against arty and overmatching 
-4 Improved bearings or something similar adding 10-15% to your traverse speed so tank like t95 or other with same problem can put it
-5 improved accuracy with the sacrifice of  increased aiming time
-6 improved engine power but less  max speed
-7 for tanks with cupolas =increased size of cupola with same armor(or 10-20% less) as before but little bit increased view range + 20% higher chance of commander get injured
-8 decreased armor for better p/w ratio
-9 increased ammo capacity but bigger chance for crew to get injured(since less space in tank) + lower ammo rack health and many other example devs can implement ofc this is a lot of work and hard to balance out but I'm sure this will bring a lot of players which stopped playing (cuz they are bored or pissed of on WG).

If you cancel the new crew system you can at least add 1-2 perks per crew position .These customization would make everybody feel some kind of unique which their choices since there would be quite a lot of variables.Also other think which would be very good for the game would be implementing more choices with gun and turrets similar to t-54 ,type 5,O-I, pre-patch 59-16,vk 28 01 ,wz-131 which can use diff choices of gun for their play style  more dpm,more acc- less pen ,diff turrets with diff angles of depression ,weakspot ,armor ....I know I'm asking a lot but the game is not only selling premium tanks and make most of the time modes which 80% of population doesnt enjoy .

I deciphered the message for someone who wants to answer to the points made.

17:34 Added after 1 minute

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 24 March 2020 - 05:31 PM, said:

It's weird posting in red when I didn't actually moderate anything technically, but it's still required for me to point out that I edited the point to try to make it easier to read. Big, bulky paragraphs aren't pleasant to the eyes and if you're gonna make a numbered list, try to separate each line so stuff isn't mixed together. :hiding:

Darn you. All my work I spent 5 minutes on went to waste... Does this count for complaining about moderation actions though :hiding:

Edited by LethalWalou, 24 March 2020 - 06:35 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #4 Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:52 PM

Bartender

• 19208 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostLethalWalou, on 24 March 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

Darn you. All my work I spent 5 minutes on went to waste... Does this count for complaining about moderation actions though :hiding:

I regret nothing. :hiding:

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 24 March 2020 - 06:52 PM.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76437 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
We don't know how far they are with crew skills etc. I suspect they will talk about it when they are ready. Until then, anything said here is just speculations. As we don't know If they will take the console path, or the WOWS path etc in how it works. Their focus atm is on the ammo changes and the upcoming tech tree changes before they shift a full focus to crews again perhaps.

Spurtung #6 Posted 24 March 2020 - 07:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78647 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

Am I alone with wanting maximum equipment slots removed?

Each equipment carries an added cost, as well as weight which will hinder a tank's maneuverability, interaction with terrain, maximum speed and so on. Just feels that would make super heavies be less bothered by artillery and do a better job, just as LTs having active optics when moving and binos for when stopped. Dunno, just added possibilities and chance to play vehicles in a more complete way.

Richthoffen #7 Posted 24 March 2020 - 07:07 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32145 battles
  • [MS-] MS-
for me, no, it just ads more RNG to the game by messing with hard stats

d0m1n33r #8 Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23858 battles
  • [RONLY] RONLY

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 24 March 2020 - 05:31 PM, said:

Thank you,im sorry ,usually i do it like this but this time i was little bit messy since i was thinking on the move .

Someone said its adding more RNG which is totally not true,but would make game more tuff for gold spammers and arties  as well more interesting atleast for me it would be + its good for WG since you would need to grind more credits etc or buy gold if you should pay for removing them .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users