Mod: Custom Tank Order on Vehicle Panel in Garage?

garage tank order custom tanks order

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

schw4rz3r_Engel #1 Posted 24 March 2020 - 08:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19866 battles
  • [TOFU] TOFU

Hi,

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to change the order of your tanks on the vehicle panel in garage?

If you think about it, in practice it's just stupid and inconvenient to have your tanks ordered by nation.

• When do you ever play only tanks of one nation only? Maybe if you grind a tech tree. But in this case you don't switch tiers frequently because you play one tier after the other. Actually you just play the same tank over and over again until you reached the next tank so this doesn't really count as a reason.
  • It's far more likely that you probably decide to play your tier 10 tanks for a while, or your tier 8 tanks. Or maybe just high tier tanks. Maybe you want to play your medium tanks, or your heavy tanks. You don't decide which tanks you want to play by nation, more likely by play style. And play style is down to type and tier.
  • Of course you can switch filters all the time but what if your tier 8 tanks or your medium tanks would just be in one place? You don't need to click around every time you switch tanks or scroll side-wards for hours.

What I'm looking for:

• an option that allows you to change the order of tanks on the vehicle panel in the garage.
  • possibility to change that option in-game (preferably not in a config file)
  • defining the order by multiple criteria (currently tanks are order by 1. nation, 2. tier, 3. type, 4. random; f.e. there are multiple German tier III light tanks in my garage, I can't figure out what's their order, it doesn't seem to be alphabetically)

For me this would make the garage so much more convenient as you can save a lot of clicking and scrolling around while looking for your tanks. Hope someone can help me, thanks!

Greetings

schw4rz3r_Engel

Edited by schw4rz3r_Engel, 24 March 2020 - 08:39 PM.

misterslate #2 Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:05 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12970 battles
It would be nice to have a few more options.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users