• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

Stephanakiss #321 Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1436 battles

About Crew 2.0 :

there could be a ‘growing curve’ for skills/perks in 2 dimensions :

First : each skill has a ‘value’ (call it skillpoints). The value is higher when looking at the importance of the skill. An ‘ultimate’ skill will have the highest value.

it should also be clear/explained what you have to do (experience/battles) to gain a skill. That way the player knows how much playtime has to invest.

Second : each full crew of a tank (represented by the commander) has ( this is idea) 20 skill slots BUT the player has to unlock those slots through gameplay/wins/ etc.

the player can assign a skill to those slots BUT each skill needs a certain number of slots (cfr. The first paragraph).

example : the more slots you unlock by gameplay the more skills you can implement.

it should not be possible to use duplicates ofthe same skill in one commander team. i.e each used skill must be different (mix)

Third : when a player as unlocked the 20 skill slots for the commander (The teamleader) there should be a possibility to ‘master’ those 20 slots globally (gy gameplay, events, etc )The ‘mastering’ should add a few % on the skills used in those slots.

Fourth : at any time a player can ‘rework’ the skill in the commander slots (with not to high cost - credits). Deleting a commander=loosing all of his slots (there should be an option to ‘lock’ the commander and avoid accidental deleting)

what is behind this? : there is a ‘maximum’ of skill being used in a team and the “skillmix” of a team is completely dependant of the player. 

with such a ‘growing’ system there is a higher play/reward over time AND pure playing skill such as tactics and skill choice should be more rewarding also.

Machiavelli_13 #322 Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20884 battles
  • [S-GUN] S-GUN
So we know that rank battles are returning with 3 seasons again with a reward tank this me guessing that the tank could possibly be the obj 752 Soviet heavy or the American concept 1B this is just speculation as it goes with the current season on i have been placed in the reward contender for the kamfpanzer 50t. I would also like to point out to players on the form to try and make a thread on the possibility for the rampage mode to return as the reward tank was the T-22 if use guys want to try and get it back in next year or maybe we can get the tank in the cw as this tank will most likely not return or if they sell it for bonds in store which has been noted it will be changed every 6 months so try and get this tank back in the game to earn once more.

Weak_man #323 Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8526 battles
  • [AMURG] AMURG

I am agree with this:

https://www.youtube....h?v=xUeNmOPp7GU

Edited by Weak_man, 01 April 2020 - 02:27 PM.

jl999k266 #324 Posted 04 April 2020 - 11:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11727 battles

Only a couple of changes needed

Gold rounds a problem?       

Reduce the amount that can be carried, reduce the disparity in penetration and don't introduce bullet proof monsters that demand gold rounds

Wheeled tanks a problem?   

In my view the single worst thing in the game, Too late to remove them from the game but dont introduce anymore. Remove the magic armour, the aim bot mod and the ridiculous physics of these Rocket League cars. Treat them as a separate class and dont pretend they are just another LT. They have one role in most games-disrupt and poison the game for everyone else. 

ares354 #325 Posted 04 April 2020 - 08:35 PM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 78128 battles

View Postjl999k266, on 04 April 2020 - 11:58 AM, said:

Only a couple of changes needed

Gold rounds a problem?       

Reduce the amount that can be carried, reduce the disparity in penetration and don't introduce bullet proof monsters that demand gold rounds

Wheeled tanks a problem?   

In my view the single worst thing in the game, Too late to remove them from the game but dont introduce anymore. Remove the magic armour, the aim bot mod and the ridiculous physics of these Rocket League cars. Treat them as a separate class and dont pretend they are just another LT. They have one role in most games-disrupt and poison the game for everyone else. 

Reduce amount of gold ammo that tank can carry, kill tanks with low ammo capacity...all that changes do. 

5everin #326 Posted 06 April 2020 - 02:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 79257 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

View Postares354, on 04 April 2020 - 08:35 PM, said:

Reduce amount of gold ammo that tank can carry, kill tanks with low ammo capacity...all that changes do. 

Even better remove it completly as this abomination should never have been in the game fullstop. Then balance tanks around standard ammo.

If they want more veriaty for shell types then introduce new types that are not obviously better and are not a strong arm tactic to get people to pump money into the game.

Alternatively they could get rid of standard ammo and just have gold ammo as the base type (at a reasonable credit cost)

Either way two tiers of ammo is just ridiculus and makes the game almost impossible to balance properly (not that  they really want a balanced game).

Edited by 5everin, 06 April 2020 - 02:20 PM.

bbmoose #327 Posted 07 April 2020 - 06:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13914 battles

View Post5everin, on 06 April 2020 - 01:14 PM, said:

Even better remove it completly as this abomination should never have been in the game fullstop. Then balance tanks around standard ammo.

If they want more veriaty for shell types then introduce new types that are not obviously better and are not a strong arm tactic to get people to pump money into the game.

Alternatively they could get rid of standard ammo and just have gold ammo as the base type (at a reasonable credit cost)

Either way two tiers of ammo is just ridiculus and makes the game almost impossible to balance properly (not that  they really want a balanced game).

You need goldammo to be even remotely competitive against tanks two tiers higher. That means you should be able to pen 200 mm frontal weakspots on tier X's and 150 mm weakspots on tier VIII. WG is never going to remodel all the tanks. And there are way to many OP premiums which they will not nerf.

ares354 #328 Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:33 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 78128 battles

View Postbbmoose, on 07 April 2020 - 06:59 AM, said:

You need goldammo to be even remotely competitive against tanks two tiers higher. That means you should be able to pen 200 mm frontal weakspots on tier X's and 150 mm weakspots on tier VIII. WG is never going to remodel all the tanks. And there are way to many OP premiums which they will not nerf.

Sorry, when I face Chieftains, he goes full APCR vs same or lower tiers. He dont aim at weakspot, then stop talking about weakspots, cos its outdated info. 

bbmoose #329 Posted Yesterday, 08:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13914 battles

View Postares354, on 07 April 2020 - 10:33 AM, said:

Sorry, when I face Chieftains, he goes full APCR vs same or lower tiers. He dont aim at weakspot, then stop talking about weakspots, cos its outdated info. 

Let me put it this way: if they remove premium ammo, what can you do in your Tiger I when you encounter something like a Defender? And that's just one tier higher...

Avenger_GB #330 Posted Yesterday, 09:35 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38770 battles
  • [OAP] OAP

View Postbbmoose, on 08 April 2020 - 07:03 AM, said:

Let me put it this way: if they remove premium ammo, what can you do in your Tiger I when you encounter something like a Defender? And that's just one tier higher...

Their answer will be " just fight the tanks in your own tier...or go to a flank to shoot higher tier tanks"...dead easy in all the corridor maps of course....

KOSMITA2 #331 Posted Yesterday, 10:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9785 battles

Is update of bond shop going to include new tanks in the offer and are they going to be swapped with old ones or added?

I'm considering purchase of Guard and I don't know if I want to wait for the update (maybe better 8 tier will be added) or buy Guard before it possibly desapears :/

Edited by KOSMITA2, Yesterday, 10:28 AM.

ares354 #332 Posted Yesterday, 12:13 PM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 78128 battles

View Postbbmoose, on 08 April 2020 - 08:03 AM, said:

Nerf Defender, and give people choice. Take gold or live with it. Simple. 

ciscoasa #333 Posted Today, 08:27 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 39208 battles
nerf everything

18 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users