blueprints fragments reward discount

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ZorzDePaloma #1 Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:57 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 42952 battles
  • [DBWS] DBWS

Ok, so here is the thing. I've checked other forums and couldn't find exact info about this. So far, we were getting rewards after X amount of battles in form of blueprints for specific tanks. If we already own that tank blueprint was converted to a fragment (universal/national can't remember).

My question is: Can we still get these blueprints or we get only what is inside of battle pass and have to craft what we need?

undutchable80 #2 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:14 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14817 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
You can still get the BPs either via battlepass, or via the new Daily Missions (which replaced the Reward for Merit). 

Richthoffen #3 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:24 AM

Major

• Player
  • 32725 battles
  • [MS-] MS-

if you look on the left bottom side of your garage screen you wil notice 3 icons representing the daily missions, click them and you will see the mission and the reward.

some have blueprints as reward others will have silver or consumables.

on to op the mission description there is a symbol that allows you to change 1 mission per 4 hour randomly changing the mission and the reward for it, if your lucky it will change into blueprints.

i prefer to reroll the second mission if the reward consist of silver or exp, bonds and blueprints i will not reroll.

after completion you will see what blueprints you received in the after battle report, it is above last games results for some reason.

ZorzDePaloma #4 Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 42952 battles
  • [DBWS] DBWS
Oh great, didn't consider daily mission as an option :D To be honest I just see what missions are and start playing them, not caring about reward. I will reroll now for better chances! Thank you

Also tagged with blueprints, fragments, reward, discount

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users