What do you think the next line will be? (excluding known ones)

New tanks World of tanks next line question prediction

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

oneshotraptor #1 Posted 26 March 2020 - 04:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10021 battles
  • [DAST] DAST

Hello everyone,

Simple questions today:

What line's do you think are coming to World of Tanks in the future?

What do you think the current known upcoming lines will look like? (Italian Heavies, Jap TD)

Any new tech trees you predict are in the works?

Hope your all having a fantastic day! :D

Balc0ra #2 Posted 26 March 2020 - 04:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76437 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Excluding known ones? Italian TDs is what I hope for.

But what we kinda know is the wheeled British and Jap TD's. They more or less said UK wheels was a go if the French worked out. And the Jap TD's are kinda already out. Tho for how long Blitz will "test" is anyone's guess.

oneshotraptor #3 Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10021 battles
  • [DAST] DAST

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 March 2020 - 03:41 PM, said:

Excluding known ones? Italian TDs is what I hope for.

But what we kinda know is the wheeled British and Jap TD's. They more or less said UK wheels was a go if the French worked out. And the Jap TD's are kinda already out. Tho for how long Blitz will "test" is anyone's guess.

I do hope, regarding Jap TD's is that there line goes from tier 4-10 (like other TD lines in the rework) instead of Blitz's rather lazy 7-10 :)

Balc0ra #4 Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76437 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postoneshotraptor, on 26 March 2020 - 05:01 PM, said:

I do hope, regarding Jap TD's is that there line goes from tier 4-10 (like other TD lines in the rework) instead of Blitz's rather lazy 7-10 :)

I've not played Blitz to test them tbh. For all we know WG might be working on the lower tiers still. Or even still doing research for it. Tho with the new tech tree rework in mind, it will be mid-tiers at the lowest indeed. But tbh, I would not be upset if it stayed on tier 7 to 10. 6 to 9 are my sweetspot tiers anyway.

leggasiini #5 Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:41 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 18306 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

Their recent article states that 3 new lines will be introduced this year, though I'm not sure if that counts the already-introduced double barrel Russians or not. 

Italian HTs are directly confirmed and will probably be the next line. No idea whatsoever how the line will look like, probably mostly fictional designs considering the blatant lack of historical candidates. My prediction is some kind of weird heavium line at tier 8-10 with autoreloading guns. So, heavy Progettos. I could be completely wrong, though, the line can be absolutely anything. The only thing that is confirmed is the autoreloaders.

Japanese TDs is the most likely candidate for the 2nd line though I don't want to get my hopes up considering WG has thought about introducing them ever since the Japanese HTs got released. But with the line getting released on Blitz yesterday I'm a bit more hopeful that they'll finally appear on PC this year. The line might be similar to one on Blitz, though Blitz has their own dev team so it doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be similar. I personally hope that PC's Japanese TD line will have tier 4-10 instead of 7-10 like rest of the TD lines after tech tree reworks.

They also mentioned British wheeled vehicles last year though with French wheeled vehicles being already so controversial and problematic I really can't see them introducing another such line any time in a near future. If we get a 3rd line this year, I don't really know what it is going to be, it can be anything. It could be another Russian branch, LTs for trees that don't have them (Swedish or Japanese LTs), Polish MTs, Czech TDs, a new tech tree, I don't know.

LethalWalou #6 Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:45 PM

Major

• Player
  • 34843 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View Postleggasiini, on 26 March 2020 - 05:41 PM, said:

My prediction is some kind of weird heavium line at tier 8-10 with autoreloading guns. So, heavy Progettos. I could be completely wrong, though, the line can be absolutely anything. The only thing that is confirmed is the autoreloaders.

Are they actually confirmed to be autoreloaders?

MeNoobTank #7 Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18697 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC

View PostLethalWalou, on 26 March 2020 - 06:45 PM, said:

Are they actually confirmed to be autoreloaders?

Yes

LethalWalou #8 Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:50 PM

Major

• Player
  • 34843 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View PostMeNoobTank, on 26 March 2020 - 06:48 PM, said:

Yes

Well... Tbh not sure how I like that then. Will see when they actually get on the test server.

oneshotraptor #9 Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10021 battles
  • [DAST] DAST

View Postleggasiini, on 26 March 2020 - 05:41 PM, said:

Their recent article states that 3 new lines will be introduced this year, though I'm not sure if that counts the already-introduced double barrel Russians or not. 

Italian HTs are directly confirmed and will probably be the next line. No idea whatsoever how the line will look like, probably mostly fictional designs considering the blatant lack of historical candidates. My prediction is some kind of weird heavium line at tier 8-10 with autoreloading guns. So, heavy Progettos. I could be completely wrong, though, the line can be absolutely anything. The only thing that is confirmed is the autoreloaders.

Japanese TDs is the most likely candidate for the 2nd line though I don't want to get my hopes up considering WG has thought about introducing them ever since the Japanese HTs got released. But with the line getting released on Blitz yesterday I'm a bit more hopeful that they'll finally appear on PC this year. The line might be similar to one on Blitz, though Blitz has their own dev team so it doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be similar. I personally hope that PC's Japanese TD line will have tier 4-10 instead of 7-10 like rest of the TD lines after tech tree reworks.

They also mentioned British wheeled vehicles last year though with French wheeled vehicles being already so controversial and problematic I really can't see them introducing another such line any time in a near future. If we get a 3rd line this year, I don't really know what it is going to be, it can be anything. It could be another Russian branch, LTs for trees that don't have them (Swedish or Japanese LTs), Polish MTs, Czech TDs, a new tech tree, I don't know.

Interesting!

I do remember seeing ages ago in a QnA post (i think of The Daily Bounce) that Czech TD's are considered! :D

splash_time #10 Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15692 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I would say the Swedish SPGs and Italian TDs as @Balc0ra said. :)

chessstud #11 Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16890 battles
  • [T0TH] T0TH

View Postoneshotraptor, on 26 March 2020 - 03:35 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

Simple questions today:

What line's do you think are coming to World of Tanks in the future?

What do you think the current known upcoming lines will look like? (Italian Heavies, Jap TD)

Any new tech trees you predict are in the works?

Hope your all having a fantastic day! :D

British wheeled vehicles? The French wheeled ones are enough terminal illness for this game. Can someone provide me with a link with the news about this new British wheeled garbage? 

undutchable80 #12 Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:29 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14299 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postchessstud, on 26 March 2020 - 09:17 PM, said:

British wheeled vehicles? The French wheeled ones are enough terminal illness for this game. Can someone provide me with a link with the news about this new British wheeled garbage? 

If the same dev team that gave us the Brit tracked LTs works on the Brit wheelies, we have nothing to worry about... 

Pansenmann #13 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37407 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Definately the French Superheavies! :izmena:

leggasiini #14 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:43 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 18306 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostPansenmann, on 27 March 2020 - 12:40 AM, said:

Definately the French Superheavies! :izmena:

French super-heavy branch introducing a multi-turret mechanic is the second out of two wet dreams I have (other one obviously being the Japanese TDs), but it's very unlikely so I'm not very hopeful with it.

They are hard to balance but if they are balanced carefully and if the multiturret mechanic is implemented right they could be very interesting.

Makroros_The_Arty_Magnet #15 Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23745 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 March 2020 - 03:41 PM, said:

They more or less said UK wheels was a go if the French worked out.

So, never UK wheels.

Because french did NOT "work out" and are [Edited].

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 27 March 2020 - 06:38 PM.
Removed inappropriate use of the term "cancer".

xx984 #16 Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:33 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 67479 battles
  • [72861] 72861

View PostMakroros_The_Arty_Magnet, on 27 March 2020 - 03:27 AM, said:

So, never UK wheels.

Because french did NOT "work out" and are [Edited].

The majority of the player base being idiots and refusing to adapt does not mean the french did not work out.

French wheeled vehicles are fine.

And before anyone is all "reee thats just because you play them" No, I do not own any of the tech tree wheeled vehicles. Only EBR 75 and i rarely play that since 3 marking as normal tracked lights, Such as the LT-432 and HWK 30 are superior 

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 27 March 2020 - 06:38 PM.

Makroros_The_Arty_Magnet #17 Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23745 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View Postxx984, on 27 March 2020 - 05:33 AM, said:

The majority of the player base being idiots and refusing to adapt does not mean the french did not work out.

French wheeled vehicles are fine.

And before anyone is all "reee thats just because you play them" No, I do not own any of the tech tree wheeled vehicles. Only EBR 75 and i rarely play that since 3 marking as normal tracked lights, Such as the LT-432 and HWK 30 are superior 

lol "majority are idiots and refuse to adapt" so what? You know better or are You more important than "idiot majority" of the playerbase. If majority hates it and as You pointed out yourself : the introduction of WV's caused the need to adapt, meaning that the concept is alien to the game at its core, it means it doesn't fit. Because, as You said: majority hates it and it requires adaptation, since it is completely different from what it was. To explain more: nobody said about the "need to adapt" when polish tanks were introduced, or "need to adapt" to a new british td's line, because they fit the game. And majority loved the italian tankline, even if it was a novelty - autoreloaders - they didn't force players to "adapt" as reloaders have already been in the game.

Don't forget : that "majority base idiots" are who pay for WG's meals.

Edited by Makroros_The_Arty_Magnet, 27 March 2020 - 06:39 AM.

WindSplitter1 #18 Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:32 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 20887 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

ITA SPGs

ITA HTs

SWE SPGs

JPN LTs

JPN TDs

USA MTs

RUS WVs

ITA LTs/WVs

Centauro B1 is wheeled and a TD. Go from there. No need to remain locked on to the same predictable stuff.

xx984 #19 Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:43 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 67479 battles
  • [72861] 72861

View PostMakroros_The_Arty_Magnet, on 27 March 2020 - 05:39 AM, said:

lol "majority are idiots and refuse to adapt" so what? You know better or are You more important than "idiot majority" of the playerbase. If majority hates it and as You pointed out yourself : the introduction of WV's caused the need to adapt, meaning that the concept is alien to the game at its core, it means it doesn't fit. Because, as You said: majority hates it and it requires adaptation, since it is completely different from what it was. To explain more: nobody said about the "need to adapt" when polish tanks were introduced, or "need to adapt" to a new british td's line, because they fit the game. And majority loved the italian tankline, even if it was a novelty - autoreloaders - they didn't force players to "adapt" as reloaders have already been in the game.

Don't forget : that "majority base idiots" are who pay for WG's meals.

Nearly every new tank like means people have to adapt. As the majority have novelties or something special previous tanks have not, TVP had insane burst damage, Kranvagn insane turret and gun dep combo, Strv has amazing camo, accuracy and dpm, ST-II has the ability to doubleshot. Wheeled vehicles go fast and can’t be tracked like normal... big deal. 

I never said the majority hate it, I said the majority are idiots, which is true when It comes to a lot of things in this game. Including wheeled vehicles. 

Makroros_The_Arty_Magnet #20 Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23745 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
Majority aren't idiots. Idiots are most visible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users