Remover Arty Please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Call_Me_Scorpion #1 Posted 30 March 2020 - 01:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20346 battles
  • [STOPA] STOPA

This is impossible. This is impossible to play with arty. Ranked Battles are bull....... just for one big problem. A [content removed] arty. how you want to play with Maus, T110E3, Obj 705A, similar tanks when in min 1 you got both shots of two enemy artys, Do you think that play in other tanks is easy? No. Take Chieftein and get focused. Go take some tower position and you will get docused by two clickers.
Play with this tanks is making bad game to rest of players and make tanks stay behind rocks, houses, mountains,etc. In othr words. CAMP!!!

BEST GAME EVER. PEALSE GIVE MORE GOLDEN CLICKER JOYSTIC!!!

Inappropriate use of the word "cancer".

Post edited.

~Nakano_Ichika, Forum Moderator

Edited by Nakano_Ichika, 06 April 2020 - 03:39 PM.

kaneloon #2 Posted 30 March 2020 - 02:18 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33038 battles

You don't have the 705A and the T110E3, so I assume your rant is about the Chieftain.

Yes arties that want to win will focus the best tanks : Chieftain, 279e, ...

The enemy tanks can do nothing about those tanks, so arty is needed.

Call_Me_Scorpion #3 Posted 30 March 2020 - 04:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20346 battles
  • [STOPA] STOPA

I Dont have Obj 705A but yes i have E3.
1. You cant play like person when two arty permastun you and make damage. 

2. You cant try to resist in one position so what game is this if you shold suffer and not play. I was alone vs 6 tanks and done 2 before this. But comes artyees and just focus you from respawn. You die and game lost. 

3. About Obj. 705A. I saw one of my last games where this poor guy was just perma truck of 2 261. He died wjth no one shot just from respawn in the minute 3 of the game. Do you think is normal to die from a """Person""" who shot from other side to one tank which was spoted in start og the game. 

4. The biggest problem is that you must play all battles with 2 arties. Just played 15 battles without play ranked and of 15 battles i had only 5 with and in this 5 i saw 3 with 3 arties. I had a pleasure there. So why i havr to suffer when i play in ranked. You could said: dont go to ranked. The question is why i have to suffer like this for this thinks i want to have with people who play """dirty""".

Romaliev #4 Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:49 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 14824 battles
  • [RD9] RD9

View PostCall_Me_Scorpion, on 30 March 2020 - 01:47 AM, said:

This is impossible. This is impossible to play with arty. Ranked Battles are bull....... just for one big problem. A cancer arty. how you want to play with Maus, T110E3, Obj 705A, similar tanks when in min 1 you got both shots of two enemy artys, Do you think that play in other tanks is easy? No. Take Chieftein and get focused. Go take some tower position and you will get docused by two clickers.
Play with this tanks is making bad game to rest of players and make tanks stay behind rocks, houses, mountains,etc. In othr words. CAMP!!!

BEST GAME EVER. PEALSE GIVE MORE GOLDEN CLICKER JOYSTIC!!!

My father died of a fulminant cancer in 8 months. Your comment is offensive and hurtful, lacking in sensitivity and respect for people who have had the misfortune to be touched in their family by that unfortunate illness. Shame on you, I hope you get properly sanctioned.

On the other hand, if you don't like artillery, you can always play World of Tanks Blitz, which is also for PC. I don't like light tanks, TD tanks, or medium tanks with more shooting power than a heavy tank line and above shoots gold like crazy. And I stand and I play without complaining.

And this is the spanish forum, don´t write in english. I can write you in english, spanish and russian. Go to your correct forum.

Пока.

Edited by Romaliev, 30 March 2020 - 08:05 AM.

Forcellrus #5 Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:38 AM

Sergeant

• 16639 battles
  • [DSCRD] DSCRD
Thread closed.

Please avoid opening nonconstructive threads in the future and also please refer to the forum rules. Needless to say that this was posted in a Spanish section to begin with.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users