Returning Veteran Looking for Active/Competitive Clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JimmyTheGinger #1 Posted 03 April 2020 - 06:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17820 battles
  • [JORM] JORM

Hi. I am a returning veteran, having created my account almost 9 years ago, I have recently returned after 6 years of inactivity. I am relearning the game and unlocking some new tier X's. I am interested in joining a clan of an appropriatre skill/activity level. I previously fought with WHY (now WHO) and certain other clans that are no longer active, so I have experience in a competitive clan setting.

I have a mic, and will be unlocking/purchasing more tier 10's as I earn credits and work out what tanks work best.

I am a top level arty player who is well rounded with even when playing other roles. If you feel like I may piece well into your clan, please reply here, or reach out and message me in-game or PM me on the forums.

Thanks!

MarathonAnaconda #2 Posted 03 April 2020 - 08:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8086 battles
  • [EARLG] EARLG

Earl Grey Teabaggers is recruiting.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/737884-earl-grey-teabaggers-are-recruiting/

ToxicYT_2017 #3 Posted 04 April 2020 - 01:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7215 battles
  • [PHLNX] PHLNX
Hello Jimmy,
If you might be interested, feel free to take a look :)
http://forum.worldof...uiting/#topmost
If you have any questions, feel free to message me in-game or from the Forum :)
Hopefully see you soon! ;)
Toxic

Helium_boy #4 Posted 25 April 2020 - 12:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45508 battles
  • [NY3M] NY3M

Hello, I have taken a look at your stats and I can see that you are a team-player and you are advancing. I am a player with over 9 years experience in this game, have managed Global Map Campaigns, have had been interviewed in articles explaining map tactics and have been field-commanding in top clans. Now I started a international clan (part of the NYSM community) and would like to have you as may clan mate. If you are interested please reply,

Helium_boy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users