MatchMaking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Armace #1 Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37787 battles

Hi all,

Every day the games are worse ... every day there are more players without any skills or credit or line farming bots that turn random battles into a real hell and a game without any quality ... what if a MM for WN8 or some other way to level match players? I prefer to wait for the MM to find a quality game to hundreds of games in which you destroy or they devastate you in the same way that I prefer to eat a good steak of beef than 10 hamburgers of fast food franchise. Is there any hidden reason to allow this huge amount of bots in the game? I lose faith in the game and that this really serves something. But if at least with it I can let off steam or have at least one person read this and feel identified with me is already something .

I know this is totally useless, but if someone reads this and feels identified with me it will be worth it

Regards.

Edited by Armace, 07 April 2020 - 11:37 AM.

unhappy__bunny #2 Posted 07 April 2020 - 02:11 PM

Brigadier

• 21177 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

As I am sure you are aware, there is pinned MM thread in the Gameplay section.

Posting on the Off-Topic section won't bypass that. 

All that happens is you get to rant, if that is your thing, and the thread gets closed.

Oh, And don't think this means you can just open up another thread. That would become "spamming".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users