Casual average Joe looking for a clan.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SavannaKing #1 Posted 09 April 2020 - 11:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2173 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
Hello good people. As the title states, i'm looking for a clan to join, mainly to play some platoons and have fun, i'd say i'm an average player, playing for the past two years every now and then, but spending a lot of time actually watching streams and youtube content for the game, decided to actually play it more for myself past month or two and actually i'm having a blast, except the part that game feels mostly like a single player/every man for himself type, so i'm looking for a clan that would accept an average Joe, have some platoons with him and have fun and laughs in the chat. I'm 26, full time job and a family man with other hobbies, playing this game for fun but still want to be good at it and win, to a degree, won't bring any drama, and expect none in return, if you blow a game in my platoon, blow it, but make it spectacular, as most likely i will do so from time to time. I'm also more than happy to receive constructive criticism and advice, i'm far from being great at this game.
Best regards and all the best to anyone reading this :) 

Helmutson #2 Posted 09 April 2020 - 12:28 PM

Captain

• Clan Diplomat
  • 29505 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

mature, looking for some fun, has a real life...sounds like us !

Just check:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/425638-awf-after-work-fun-club-is-recruiting/

If you think that we might be the right bunch of tankers for you contact us here or ingame

Cheers

Helmutson

antman #3 Posted 09 April 2020 - 02:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 21257 battles
  • [EARLG] EARLG

Hi there SavannaKing

The teabaggers are looking for new members please feel free to check us out

http://forum.worldof...are-recruiting/

guil_86 #4 Posted 18 April 2020 - 12:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3411 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

Hi there, we might be just what you are looking for.

Hello and welcome to the Killer Badgers recruitment page!

9kversion_2.png

About us:

Killer Badgers is a new UK based clan and we are looking to recruit members who enjoy banter as well as a good game of Tanks.

We are currently focusing on building a small but friendly clan and if you think you would fit in please step up and let us know!

Your stats are not important to us, but your ability to join in our social side is. So if you're looking for a clan where you will feel welcome, have a great laugh and

willing to learn and improve as a group, this is the team for you!

What we do:

Currently, in our early stages, we are focused on platooning during the week, and we take part in Strongholds at least once a week! 

These Strongholds are a great way to get to know each other and help learn more about the game and progress as a group.

Requirements:

- Mature Attitude 
- English Speaking
- Members must have or be working towards at least a tier 6 tank
-  Active on Discord and have a working headset

Clan Portal URL: 

https://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500176648/

Summary:

If you wish to join our discord server to have a chat and see what we're all about, please feel free to join and say hello here:

https://discord.gg/bwZyjGF

Germanio #5 Posted 19 April 2020 - 08:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 53015 battles
  • [BOOM_] BOOM_
Hello, do you want to be part of BOOM clan? We are looking for players, over the age of 18, with skills to practice decisive and effective play in team battles. We value players with initiative in a relaxed and friendly international clan :-)

FloppyBiscuit #6 Posted 06 May 2020 - 11:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 613 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF

Hi

We are currently recruiting, some of our members are just social players and a few like to play clan skirmishes.  We have players from all over Europe and our main language is English.  If you would like to join us, please let me know.

Thanks

Heshy

1QDG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users