Jump to content


Get Care Package Cosmic Right Away!


  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 09 April 2020 - 06:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 33,886
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Claim our latest package stuffed with cool goodies!

The full text of the news item

__Eric__ #2 Posted 09 April 2020 - 06:24 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39037 battles
  • 1,772
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

Thanks for the free stuff.

 

Too bad we can't put the Comet decal on the Comet.



baratoz1701 #3 Posted 09 April 2020 - 06:25 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27532 battles
  • 427
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
Seems like one of the worst bundles so far :/

SlyMeerkat #4 Posted 09 April 2020 - 06:46 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20317 battles
  • 3,753
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Very nice, thanks :)

Only_Slightly_Bent #5 Posted 09 April 2020 - 06:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 28935 battles
  • 1,178
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010
Free stuff, cool. Thanks.

hipper101 #6 Posted 09 April 2020 - 07:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 21710 battles
  • 187
  • [_RLD_] _RLD_
  • Member since:
    11-21-2017

View Postbaratoz1701, on 09 April 2020 - 06:25 PM, said:

Seems like one of the worst bundles so far :/

Yea .. Like really worst of the worst. Such poor bundle. If they gave us that 2d style that they are selling for 16€ i would say it sure is worth being a twitch prime member. Now we get more x5 missions that nobody wants . Not even a crew member. Really poor.

 

 



Snaques #7 Posted 09 April 2020 - 07:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 36794 battles
  • 658
  • Member since:
    01-08-2017

Wonder why I never actually get the loot?

 

Third time I sign up, claim the reward and get confirmation that the reward has been claimed. However, no matter how many times I re-log in, I don't get any of them.

 

EDIT: It's also the most frkn complicated mess of an account clusterfk I've ever seen. I have no idea if my issue is with WG, Twitch or Amazon. Trying to contact Twitch support throws me to Amazon where there is absolutely nothing related to the loot topics. Shiish.


Edited by Snaques, 09 April 2020 - 08:00 PM.


8126Jakobsson #8 Posted 09 April 2020 - 07:57 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 85454 battles
  • 6,310
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
I'm fine thanks. 

MidnightHero #9 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18808 battles
  • 44
  • [WHF12] WHF12
  • Member since:
    08-04-2012
After spoiling us for a whole year with commanders and cammos, the last two packages seem really poor. They might as well terminate the twitch package series because probably nobody will notice. Maybe that's the plan, a slow death instead of a grand finale...

oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #10 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:52 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30539 battles
  • 202
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016
At least they removed these stupid missions which can only be with King Tiger C completed. That was the reason I have unsubscribed Twitch Prime. Nonetheless I will pass it. Thanks.

Edited by oo0oo0oooo0oo0o, 09 April 2020 - 10:52 PM.


Maroko_1337 #11 Posted 10 April 2020 - 05:33 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8049 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

Free stuffs but still the right to criticize it. Why no more commander ? At least replace it by a crew member.

Honestly, these package are getting worse and worse.



undutchable80 #12 Posted 10 April 2020 - 06:15 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14833 battles
  • 4,944
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View Postbaratoz1701, on 09 April 2020 - 06:25 PM, said:

Seems like one of the worst bundles so far :/

 

View Posthipper101, on 09 April 2020 - 07:24 PM, said:

Yea .. Like really worst of the worst. Such poor bundle. If they gave us that 2d style that they are selling for 16€ i would say it sure is worth being a twitch prime member. Now we get more x5 missions that nobody wants . Not even a crew member. Really poor.

 

 

 

View PostMidnightHero, on 09 April 2020 - 10:37 PM, said:

After spoiling us for a whole year with commanders and cammos, the last two packages seem really poor. They might as well terminate the twitch package series because probably nobody will notice. Maybe that's the plan, a slow death instead of a grand finale...

 

View PostMaroko_1337, on 10 April 2020 - 05:33 AM, said:

Free stuffs but still the right to criticize it. Why no more commander ? At least replace it by a crew member.

Honestly, these package are getting worse and worse.


Agreed. Packages getting poorer and poorer. 



PipeHugger #13 Posted 10 April 2020 - 08:04 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13865 battles
  • 138
  • [KBAD] KBAD
  • Member since:
    10-04-2015
You shouldn't have bothered. Really. A limited sticker, a day of premium and tiny rentals. And please don't call this free.

Miepie #14 Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:28 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 6130 battles
  • 2,178
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018
Awwww, that Little Prince decal is adorable... I hope it will become available for everyone at some point in the future. :child:

Simona2k #15 Posted 10 April 2020 - 11:06 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4370 battles
  • 1,247
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Nice

Fartcry #16 Posted 10 April 2020 - 01:32 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 28518 battles
  • 102
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
last few were trash...no one cares about decals  WG

FrontsLeader #17 Posted 10 April 2020 - 02:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45264 battles
  • 285
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011
what about tank games and the moon lately ? (not complaining, just asking)

decals are nice tho.

parim1331 #18 Posted 10 April 2020 - 02:43 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 8194 battles
  • 2,335
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View Post__Eric__, on 09 April 2020 - 06:24 PM, said:

Thanks for the free stuff.

 

Too bad we can't put the Comet decal on the Comet.

 

Yo, we heard that you like Comets.... :teethhappy:

 

View Postbaratoz1701, on 09 April 2020 - 06:25 PM, said:

Seems like one of the worst bundles so far :/

 

I reckon the package is aimed more towards people that own the Twitch prime already, so that they can get more free stuff.

 

View PostSnaques, on 09 April 2020 - 07:52 PM, said:

Wonder why I never actually get the loot?

 

Third time I sign up, claim the reward and get confirmation that the reward has been claimed. However, no matter how many times I re-log in, I don't get any of them.

 

EDIT: It's also the most frkn complicated mess of an account clusterfk I've ever seen. I have no idea if my issue is with WG, Twitch or Amazon. Trying to contact Twitch support throws me to Amazon where there is absolutely nothing related to the loot topics. Shiish.

 

Generally, re-linking your accounts from side of Twitch and WoT used to do the trick.



WoT_RU_Doing #19 Posted 10 April 2020 - 03:23 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 62256 battles
  • 3,543
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013
Yet again, I get the monthly loot but I haven't had the KT now for over 3 months. All I get told is keep trying to unlink and relink your accounts...absolutely useless. And yes, clearly my subscriptions are all paid, or I wouldn't be getting the monthly package every time.

Mr_Deo #20 Posted 10 April 2020 - 05:33 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 46494 battles
  • 2,069
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

I guess if you compare it to some of the other freebies it's not that great, but it is a freebie so cant be that upset.

Hopefully there's no King Tiger mission attached to get the x5's, I have 169 of them left to use :/....

The 700 point battle pass thing is odd too (was it that before today?), you would need 100 battles in it, but as someone who doesn't want to burn the x5's I rarely play something past the daily double.  So for me that's 100 days worth of playing and the battle pass ends in about 90 days.

Freebies are Freebies, no need to complain about it ;).

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users