Jump to content


Forumites best replays exhibition


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX_TV #1 Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:40 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56925 battles
  • 3,301
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

I know it is probably not the right section but it is the one most viewed by users, for a few days I have the idea of collecting your best wot replays to put them live on twitch every week.

 

I wonder first of all if it is something that could interest you and if you would be interested in seeing your best games and commenting them together and maybe even on youtube.

 

Let me know guys. :)

 

 

you can leave the links of wotreplay , games from tier 6 to X

 

 


Edited by ValkyrionX_TV, 09 April 2020 - 10:08 PM.


monthey_ #2 Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 43131 battles
  • 757
  • [MAROC] MAROC
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

Sounds fun and is actually a great idea. Kinda curious at how good some of the forumites really are in battle.

 



ValkyrionX_TV #3 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:04 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56925 battles
  • 3,301
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View Postmonthey_, on 09 April 2020 - 09:59 PM, said:

Sounds fun and is actually a great idea. Kinda curious at how good some of the forumites really are in battle.

 

 

there are a lot of good players in this forum

 



splash_time #4 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:04 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16499 battles
  • 2,051
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

You got my attention. :)

Pretty good idea, and fun at the same time (especially if you include the fun moments lol).



ValkyrionX_TV #5 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56925 battles
  • 3,301
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View Postsplash_time, on 09 April 2020 - 10:04 PM, said:

You got my attention. :)

Pretty good idea, and fun at the same time (especially if you include the fun moments lol).

 

for that I could make videos on youtube

 



splash_time #6 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:11 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16499 battles
  • 2,051
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 10 April 2020 - 12:06 AM, said:

 

for that I could make videos on youtube

 

 

I know I'm not as good as some respectable forumites are, but I'll take the first step to prove I'm up for your idea. :)

Here.


Edited by splash_time, 09 April 2020 - 10:14 PM.


ValkyrionX_TV #7 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:14 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56925 battles
  • 3,301
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View Postsplash_time, on 09 April 2020 - 10:11 PM, said:

 

I know I'm not as good as some respectable forumites are, but I'll take the first step to prove I'm up for your idea. :)

Here: wotreplays.eu/site/5305446#steppes-splash_time-stg_guard

 

ty Sir



splash_time #8 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:25 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16499 battles
  • 2,051
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 10 April 2020 - 12:14 AM, said:

 

ty Sir

 

You're welcome mate. And I'm a teenager btw. ;)

Gl with your idea, I hope it works. :)



xx984 #9 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:30 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 68599 battles
  • 4,124
  • [T1LT] T1LT
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5301753#cliff-xx984-t95e6

 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5318308#studzianki-xx984-fv1066_senlac

 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5273377#pilsen-xx984-stb-1

 

three recent ones from me if you are interested :) 


Edited by xx984, 09 April 2020 - 10:31 PM.


splash_time #10 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:40 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16499 battles
  • 2,051
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

 

Epic player as usual, WP. :P



xx984 #11 Posted 10 April 2020 - 12:27 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 68599 battles
  • 4,124
  • [T1LT] T1LT
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postsplash_time, on 09 April 2020 - 09:40 PM, said:

 

Epic player as usual, WP. :P

stop you are gonna make me blush :hiding:



Desyatnik_Pansy #12 Posted 10 April 2020 - 12:40 AM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 19414 battles
  • 27,820
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

Unfortunately I don't tend to have what I'd consider "great" games, and the only two up on my replays at the moment are from 1.7.1 And 1.8.0.1 Respectively (so the 1.7 Almost certainly won't work). Still:

AE Phase I Ace, trying my best to carry a pretty bad game. IIRC, I ended up dying because I didn't know the Borsig was firing 15cm HE, or where he was after the T28 Had just died. Don't really recall:

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5244079#stats

 

Disgusting E-25 Carry. This was actually like my 4th-5th battle in the tank or something. I really must praise the enemy IS Who was left against me, at the end he actually predicted where I'd come from and just unfortunately missed, which allowed me to remove most of his health and actually pull a win out of it:

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5278434#ghost_town-desyatnik_pansy-e_25

 

I have another replay up from the same patch, but while high damage and stuff, I think it was actually a very bad game since it's just boring redlining for much of the game. Unfortunately, that's all can really offer, and I'm not expecting any amazing games as I'm only playing for the Tank Rewards/Anniversary stuff.



Pansenmann #13 Posted 10 April 2020 - 01:40 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 38101 battles
  • 14,560
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 09 April 2020 - 09:40 PM, said:

I know it is probably not the right section but it is the one most viewed by users, for a few days I have the idea of collecting your best wot replays to put them live on twitch every week.

 

I wonder first of all if it is something that could interest you and if you would be interested in seeing your best games and commenting them together and maybe even on youtube.

 

Let me know guys. :)

 

 

you can leave the links of wotreplay , games from tier 6 to X

 

 

 

there you go.

last post is the best match I had for a year.
http://forum.worldof...from-pansenmann



BattleMetalChris #14 Posted 10 April 2020 - 03:52 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 10595 battles
  • 7,921
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

Not a huge damage game, but 4 kills and has some fun relocation with me ending up ramming the enemy arty for the win.

 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5318664#arctic_region-battlemetalchris-m44



xx984 #15 Posted 10 April 2020 - 05:48 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 68599 battles
  • 4,124
  • [T1LT] T1LT
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5318706#steppes-xx984-fv1066_senlac

 

Just had this absolutely amazing carry game in Senlac, Fadins, 8 kills, 1.7k base XP with 5.8k Damage B) 

 

Last shot on t44 was insanely lucky with high damage roll to take down the win



Desyatnik_Pansy #16 Posted 10 April 2020 - 05:54 AM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 19414 battles
  • 27,820
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View Postxx984, on 10 April 2020 - 05:48 AM, said:

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5318706#steppes-xx984-fv1066_senlac

 

Just had this absolutely amazing carry game in Senlac, Fadins, 8 kills, 1.7k base XP with 5.8k Damage B) 

 

Last shot on t44 was insanely lucky with high damage roll to take down the win

 

You trying to 3 Mark it bud?



xx984 #17 Posted 10 April 2020 - 05:58 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 68599 battles
  • 4,124
  • [T1LT] T1LT
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 10 April 2020 - 04:54 AM, said:

 

You trying to 3 Mark it bud?

yep, And im genuinely in love with this tank. Feels like such a hidden gem.

 

27 games since i got it on rental from twitch prime yesterday, 57% mark, 78% winrate with 2.2k dpg.

 

Just something about this tank i love, Can't quite put my finger on what specifically, just feels right. Oh and those amazing HE shells help :justwait:

 



Desyatnik_Pansy #18 Posted 10 April 2020 - 06:14 AM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 19414 battles
  • 27,820
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View Postxx984, on 10 April 2020 - 05:58 AM, said:

yep, And im genuinely in love with this tank. Feels like such a hidden gem.

 

27 games since i got it on rental from twitch prime yesterday, 57% mark, 78% winrate with 2.2k dpg.

 

Just something about this tank i love, Can't quite put my finger on what specifically, just feels right. Oh and those amazing HE shells help :justwait:

 

I bought it purely to meme around in Frontline a bit (and because I wanted to experiment with some dumb ideas. The hull is nice, though the turret is quite ugly), and then have only threw it out once as a joke with a friend, only to find myself immediately yolo'd by a 53TP In a position that is usually quite effective and then getting rushed by a Progetto soon after. Well, atleast I let my team cap as a result I guess. :P



xx984 #19 Posted 10 April 2020 - 06:22 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 68599 battles
  • 4,124
  • [T1LT] T1LT
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 10 April 2020 - 05:14 AM, said:

 

I bought it purely to meme around in Frontline a bit (and because I wanted to experiment with some dumb ideas. The hull is nice, though the turret is quite ugly), and then have only threw it out once as a joke with a friend, only to find myself immediately yolo'd by a 53TP In a position that is usually quite effective and then getting rushed by a Progetto soon after. Well, atleast I let my team cap as a result I guess. :P

You should give it a proper go sometime,

 

it is the best British light tank after all:hiding: 



splash_time #20 Posted 10 April 2020 - 07:59 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16499 battles
  • 2,051
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View Postxx984, on 10 April 2020 - 02:27 AM, said:

stop you are gonna make me blush :hiding:

 

:D:D






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users