• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CenturionCommander #1 Posted 14 April 2020 - 03:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1127 battles
  • [JAG_D] JAG_D

Hi

I'm looking for a clan to just generally improve at the game and also looking for casual platoons currently grinding tier 9 t54 out so playing a lot of that at the moment

have played mostly on console wot and have become super unicum on that platform but have decided to try the PC version and just want to get to the same level as I was on console.

antman #2 Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 21260 battles
  • [EARLG] EARLG

Hi CenturionCommander

plz feel free to check out the teabaggers we have players on every night and do skirmish battles most night.

http://forum.worldof...are-recruiting/

DeanWong #3 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:05 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14965 battles
  • [WHEN] WHEN

Are you looking for more than just random and platoon stuff?

If you are looking for more advance and clan war stuff,

BC-X are recruiting.

I will send you an ingame message with details and we can have a chat if you're interested.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/722219-british-centurions-auxilia-bc-x-are-recruiting/page__st__100

Helium_boy #4 Posted 25 April 2020 - 12:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45451 battles
  • [NY3M] NY3M

Hello, I have taken a look at your stats and I can see that you are a team-player and you are advancing. I am a player with over 9 years experience in this game, have managed Global Map Campaigns, have had been interviewed in articles explaining map tactics and have been field-commanding in top clans. Now I started a international clan (part of the NYSM community) and would like to have you as may clan mate. If you are interested please reply,

Helium_boy

FloppyBiscuit #5 Posted 06 May 2020 - 11:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 830 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF

Hi

We are currently recruiting, some of our members are just social players and a few like to play clan skirmishes.  We have players from all over Europe and our main language is English.  If you would like to join us, please let me know.

Thanks

Heshy

1QDG

Also tagged with Platoon, English

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users