This is why we lose so much

los bot tomato defeat bot team losing streak fail platoon platoon bad players unbalanced

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
158 replies to this topic

efs0sajeti #1 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

This replay here shows how much of a broken game is WoT. [removed] No skill based MM is a problem. Also proof of rigged RNG, and rigged spawn location.

In this game on Westfield you know you have to take the top corner and in my teams nobody ever does that. So, i started doing it myself. What happened is every time i get this map no matter North or South i get the spawn that is the furthest from that North corner. Every game, no joke. Why is that bad? I cant get there in time and i lose HP doing it. If i dont go there, nobody does and its lost again,

Back to skill based MM now. We had two T29 on Westfield. When i saw that i was happy. BUT... [removed]. Also they made a sudden stop and blocked me going to my position and i lost all my 30 kmph speed. Result? I lose half HP going on that hill corner.

Next, where are our TDs in back to snipe hill? [removed], enemy had two TD-s on their side both had solid games.

[removed]

[removed]

Also rigged RNG. I hit zero shots from hill, also missed is3 from point blank range! I bet the rest of my team had the same RNG.

[removed]

I had a bad game and did nothing [removed]. Its not me, its them. I am a 60% player with 2,2k wn8 and i think i know a thing or two about the game.

To sum it all up: rigged bad spawn points [removed] + rigged bad RNG = rigged lost game

It all started happening when i had almost 60% win rate, now i can barely have 40%.

60% + 40% devided by 2 = rigged 50% win rate

Check the replay: http://wotreplays.eu/site/5329155#westfield-efs0sajeti-object_703_ii

Edited by Homer_J, 15 April 2020 - 08:15 PM.
Name and shame

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:38 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 37200 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 05:35 PM, said:

Also proof of rigged RNG, and rigged spawn location

Cool, looking forward to seeing your "proof". :)

Balc0ra #3 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77773 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

To sum it all up: rigged bad spawn points + rigged fail players in team + rigged bad RNG = rigged lost game

Wow, one replay to prove all of that? First time we have seen it. Groundbreaking.

This replay here shows how much of a broken game is WoT. [removed]. No skill based MM is a problem. Also proof of rigged RNG, and rigged spawn location.

Now now, be nice. Not everyone has an alt account with less than 400 games to seem better like you. And with so few games, do you really think a skilled based MM would put you higher up? If you want that, play ranked. Random is called random for a reason.

Private_Miros #4 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29693 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

POPULAR

The life of a re-roll is hard. Gotta chase those ghosts when the purple stats don't automatically come.

xx984 #5 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:43 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 68815 battles

Who's we? 

I win way more than i lose :)

efs0sajeti #6 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 15 April 2020 - 05:41 PM, said:

Wow, one replay to prove all of that? First time we have seen it. Groundbreaking.

Now now, be nice. Not everyone has an alt account with less than 400 games to seem better like you. And with so few games, do you really think a skilled based MM would put you higher up? If you want that, play ranked. Random is called random for a reason.

Yes 1 replay. You will have to trust my word that it started to happen to much. I have a real life outside of WoT and dont want to spend my time on uploading replays of every game like this.

16:47 Added after 1 minute

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 15 April 2020 - 05:42 PM, said:

The life of a re-roll is hard. Gotta chase those ghosts when the purple stats don't automatically come.

It really is. But, the purple stas were there and now the game is killing me. Its not me, its them.

16:48 Added after 2 minute

View Postxx984, on 15 April 2020 - 05:43 PM, said:

Who's we? 

I win way more than i lose :)

I am glad you dont have the same problem. At least some of you can enjoy the game.

Olias_0f_Sunhillow #7 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:50 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 27251 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 04:45 PM, said:

I have a real life outside of WoT and dont want to spend my time on uploading replays of every game like this.

But not so much of a life that you can play a 15 minute game, but not spend 2 minutes uploading replays.

efs0sajeti #8 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 15 April 2020 - 05:38 PM, said:

Cool, looking forward to seeing your "proof". :)

The point is that i get the worst players on the server in my teams now, unlike before. I cant prove RNG, nobody can but it is bad now, unlike before. Coincidence?

16:50 Added after 0 minute

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 15 April 2020 - 05:50 PM, said:

But not so much of a life that you can play a 15 minute game, but not spend 2 minutes uploading replays.

Yep, i am in the middle lol

Btw i can see nobody downloaded the replay i uploaded, so whats the point?

Edited by efs0sajeti, 15 April 2020 - 05:52 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #9 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:51 PM

Bartender

• 19766 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 05:45 PM, said:

It really is. But, the purple stas were there and now the game is killing me. Its not me, its them.

But we all deal with the same randoms. If the game was actively trying to push stats down by rigging your games, why would it only affect you and not affect others such as xx984 or myself? 

efs0sajeti #10 Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 15 April 2020 - 05:51 PM, said:

But we all deal with the same randoms. If the game was actively trying to push stats down by rigging your games, why would it only affect you and not affect others such as xx984 or myself? 

I dont know man, you tell me. Is it something I dont know? Do mod accounts, press accounts, streamer accounts have better MM? Is it a money thing where i spent money on the game i had purple stats and now that its been a whille since my last purchase i suddenly became a bad player? You tell me.

Private_Miros #11 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29693 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 04:55 PM, said:

I dont know man, you tell me. Is it something I dont know? Do mod accounts, press accounts, streamer accounts have better MM? Is it a money thing where i spent money on the game i had purple stats and now that its been a whille since my last purchase i suddenly became a bad player? You tell me.

With less than 500 battles, your stats are still settling to your true performance in the random world of WoT MM. You might be less good than you think.

You might also play worse than you can because of your self fulfilling prophecy (bam, I'll shoot, I don't care to aim, the game will make me miss anyway. See, a miss again) and playing on tilt (patience is key in good play).

(Personally my stats were a lot better when I stopped paying WG and eventually quit in 2016 than they are now and after a buying spree of prems and 1 year premium time - simply because after 3,5 years you need to relearn a lot.)

Edited by Private_Miros, 15 April 2020 - 06:02 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #12 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:02 PM

Bartender

• 19766 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 05:55 PM, said:

Well being a moderator is only tied to the forums, and I only became one back at the very end of November whereas my stats have remained roughly the same since probably around 2018 (a gradual rise in damage/WN8, but my WR Has hit the limit of where I can personally push it. Surely if a mod account meant better MM, surely I would've pushed out of this by now?). The money thing has been discredited multiple times by different F2P Experiments from skilled players, who usually only notice a small difference in their stats which is more likely attributed to worse crews and stock grinds rather than some rigged MM Because they "aren't spending money".

efs0sajeti #13 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 15 April 2020 - 06:00 PM, said:

With less than 500 battles, your stats are still settling to your true performance in the random world of WoT MM. You might be less good than you think.

You might also play worse than you can because of your self fulfilling prophecy (bam, I'll shoot, I don't care to aim, the game will make me miss anyway. See, a miss again) and playing on tilt (patience is key in good play).

(Personally my stats were a lot better when I stopped paying WG and eventually quit in 2016 than they are now and after a buying spree of prems and 1 year premium time - simply because after 3,5 years you need to relearn a lot.)

Excuse me but when i play a tank that can carry, i do my job and carry the team most of the time, at least 60%. The tanks that dont have real carry potential are the problem because nobody ever carryes me, maybe 10% of games only. My problem is much more bottom tier MM or very bad teamates. Hey if you give me a P.43 ter as top or same tier i will carry you but i cant do that in a tier IX game.

And for the aiming part, if skill4ltu and Dakillzor say how to aim i listen to them. Its all RNG.

17:14 Added after 4 minute
I even played a 3 man platoon with two friends that are really good and it helped but we still got only 55% win rate. We did lots of damage and won flanks but our teams were so bad it was like playing a 3 v 15 game.

Edited by efs0sajeti, 15 April 2020 - 06:14 PM.

Private_Miros #14 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29693 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 05:09 PM, said:

Excuse me but when i play a tank that can carry, i do my job and carry the team most of the time, at least 60%. The tanks that dont have real carry potential are the problem because nobody ever carryes me, maybe 10% of games only. My problem is much more bottom tier MM or very bad teamates. Hey if you give me a P.43 ter as top or same tier i will carry you but i cant do that in a tier IX game.

And for the aiming part, if skill4ltu and Dakillzor say how to aim i listen to them. Its all RNG.

17:14 Added after 4 minute
I even played a 3 man platoon with two friends that are really good and it helped but we still got only 55% win rate. We did lots of damage and won flanks but our teams were so bad it was like playing a 3 v 15 game.

Yes, that is true.

And how does this differ from any other player?

(one note on aiming though, being fully aimed makes a huge difference, and the aiming reticle is often a lie.)

Edited by Private_Miros, 15 April 2020 - 06:17 PM.

shikaka9 #15 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 79373 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
you in too much in this meaningless sinkhole of stats ... and nothing will ever change.. players play how they want 

efs0sajeti #16 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 15 April 2020 - 06:16 PM, said:

Yes, that is true.

And how does this differ from any other player?

Idk you tell me. How does the game decide that I get so bad players in the team but it gives good players to your teams?

Desyatnik_Pansy #17 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:23 PM

Bartender

• 19766 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 06:18 PM, said:

Idk you tell me. How does the game decide that I get so bad players in the team but it gives good players to your teams?

It simply picks from tank classes and tiers and matches them up, with no particular regard for player skill. It isn't a perfect system (recalling the game awhile back with 14 Out of the 15 Tanks on my team being stock/semi-stock), but it's the same for all players. Some days you'll simply get luckier and be matched more often with players who understand how to play, others you won't. The thing is it evens out as you play and, being the only constant in every battle you're in, your stats (in the long run) will reflect the impact you make in the games you're part of.

Private_Miros #18 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:23 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29693 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 05:18 PM, said:

It doesn't. Everyone gets their mixed bag of the player base on their team and the enemy team. Those things even out, and how well you do in all the crap the games throws at you is what shows in your stats at the end.

It wouldn't make sense making 14 people lose (even more) and 15 win (even more) for every battle you are in. For 20 games played that's 580 players that WG needs to manipulate and determine their likely outcome, just to spite you a bit. For 100 games that's 2900 other people. You're really not that special.

Edited by Private_Miros, 15 April 2020 - 06:24 PM.

efs0sajeti #19 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View Postshikaka9, on 15 April 2020 - 06:18 PM, said:

you in too much in this meaningless sinkhole of stats ... and nothing will ever change.. players play how they want 

I am focused on stats now because i want to join a very strong clan where my friends are. I have friends in Pirates, Old School Crew, K4E, V-ter and DE-VI. And i want to have fun with them and play with them.

Yes players play how they want, that is the problem with no skill based MM. Every game today has it but not WoT. We should at least have 3 tiers like bot pool, average pool and above average pool. I would rather play every game against unicorns than every game with bot teamates.

Private_Miros #20 Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29693 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 05:23 PM, said:

I am focused on stats now because i want to join a very strong clan where my friends are. I have friends in Pirates, Old School Crew, K4E, V-ter and DE-VI. And i want to have fun with them and play with them.

Yes players play how they want, that is the problem with no skill based MM. Every game today has it but not WoT. We should at least have 3 tiers like bot pool, average pool and above average pool. I would rather play every game against unicorns than every game with bot teamates.

While a ranked mode is something I've been saying should be made permanent, I find personally the fun and skill in WoT is dealing with the situation the game throws at you. That involves dealing better with horribad teams than the average player.

As for a clan. Any good clan looks at the whole picture. A reroll account focussed on stats over performance isn't going to impress anyone. You'd be better of with an account with many tanks and trained crews, showing good recent stats in all kind of tanks, even if the overall account stats are meh.

(Alternatively, you could ask you friends how they rigged the MM in their favour if you believe the MM is rigged against you. PTS and the like will be impressed by that question.)

Edited by Private_Miros, 15 April 2020 - 06:29 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users