This is why we lose so much

los bot tomato defeat bot team losing streak fail platoon platoon bad players unbalanced

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
158 replies to this topic

LethalWalou #41 Posted 15 April 2020 - 07:50 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35820 battles

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 06:45 PM, said:

Sorry but you are wrong here. How am i lucky if the nemy T29 is going hill but my platoon is not? How am i lucky if i miss half aimed shots? I would call myself lucky if the half aimed shots hit lol

You were lucky in the events of the battle, the engagements. The enemies got unlucky with their shots, easy shots that should have penned. You got unlucky with your shots only twice, once to the SU and once to the Emil 1. Rest of your shots were just poor attempts, for example a snapshot into a hull down T29. What comes to other things, you did your fair share to distract your team from being effective and at the same time you were pinging, you were out of the battle yourself.

efs0sajeti #42 Posted 15 April 2020 - 07:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostLethalWalou, on 15 April 2020 - 07:50 PM, said:

You were lucky in the events of the battle, the engagements. The enemies got unlucky with their shots, easy shots that should have penned. You got unlucky with your shots only twice, once to the SU and once to the Emil 1. Rest of your shots were just poor attempts, for example a snapshot into a hull down T29. What comes to other things, you did your fair share to distract your team from being effective and at the same time you were pinging, you were out of the battle yourself.

True. But i still say its all cuz of the T29 platoon. They lost the game. All i could do better is padd my wn8 but we would still lose.

Gruff_ #43 Posted 15 April 2020 - 07:56 PM

Major

• Player
  • 25977 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 06:53 PM, said:

True. But i still say its all cuz of the T29 platoon. They lost the game. All i could do better is padd my wn8 but we would still lose.

and this attitude is the problem

efs0sajeti #44 Posted 15 April 2020 - 07:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostGruff_, on 15 April 2020 - 07:56 PM, said:

and this attitude is the problem

What attitude? [removed] that lost the game and made me rage. Its as simple as that. If we had some kind of skill based MM they would be in bot league and i would never play with them.

Edited by Homer_J, 15 April 2020 - 08:26 PM.
Insults

LethalWalou #45 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:00 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35820 battles

Why are you blaming them instead of holding yourself accountable as well? You did <100 more damage than they did. You were a top tier tank, a quite good tank as well. Yet you did only that much more than tier lower heavy tank. The T29's could have done more of course, but they were distracted by you pinging, insulting and the fact you were out of the fight doing nothing most of the time.

The game was quite close most of the time and if you had actually played actively instead of hiding for 30s after every time you shot once or if you had stopped pinging the map and insulting others, the game would have easily ended differently

Private_Miros #46 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29693 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

It was 10-11 when you died. If you did 3k damage it would have been 13-11 and you probably would have won.

This was a perfectly winnable game. Not saying I would've automatically. But it certainly was.

So, yeah, that attitude.

And even when the game is unwinnable, you can do well. This was my last game, as bottom tier (went middle on Prokhorovka) -  never looked like a win, but I tried and had fun.

Gruff_ #47 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:02 PM

Major

• Player
  • 25977 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 06:58 PM, said:

What attitude? I had a bot platoon that lost the game and made me rage. Its as simple as that. If we had some kind of skill based MM they would be in bot league and i would never play with them.

You are incontrol of that not them, take a 5 min break then go back and read through this thread again, you are dismissive of many comments and still blame others, take some responsibility for actions.

efs0sajeti #48 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostLethalWalou, on 15 April 2020 - 08:00 PM, said:

Why are you blaming them instead of holding yourself accountable as well? You did <100 more damage than they did. You were a top tier tank, a quite good tank as well. Yet you did only that much more than tier lower heavy tank. The T29's could have done more of course, but they were distracted by you pinging, insulting and the fact you were out of the fight doing nothing most of the time.

The game was quite close most of the time and if you had actually played actively instead of hiding for 30s after every time you shot once or if you had stopped pinging the map and insulting others, the game would have easily ended differently

If you read above i did admit lots of my faults. But i am telling you it is all the cnsequence of the bot platoon. Every action has a reaction. It was a domino effect and they were the first piece.

19:04 Added after 1 minute

View PostGruff_, on 15 April 2020 - 08:02 PM, said:

You are incontrol of that not them, take a 5 min break then go back and read through this thread again, you are dismissive of many comments and still blame others, take some responsibility for actions.

I am absolutely not dismissive. I agreed with the people above that actually had a look at the replay.

Edited by efs0sajeti, 15 April 2020 - 08:06 PM.

LethalWalou #49 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:06 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35820 battles

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 07:02 PM, said:

Every action has a reaction.

Yes exactly. The fact that you hid, pinged the map and raged, the Emil 1 was free to crest the ridge and use its strength against your teammates. You not helping meant that the enemies had an advantage. If you had been in the fight, actively tried to counter the Emil 1, the T26E5 for example could have done even more on top of that 2,2k damage he did. You would have been able to stop the Emil 1 from farming 3,2k damage.

This is just one example of your actions (or more like lack of them) having consequences.

Edited by LethalWalou, 15 April 2020 - 08:07 PM.

Gruff_ #50 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:07 PM

Major

• Player
  • 25977 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 07:02 PM, said:

If you read above i did admit lots of my faults. But i am telling you it is all the cnsequence of the bot platoon. Every action has a reaction. It was a domino effect and they were the first piece.

19:04 Added after 1 minute

I am absolutely not dismissive. I agreed with the people that actually had a look of the replay.

You are doing it again.  I watched your replay btw and replied earlier that I had.  The every action has a reaction thing is true, you are halfway there keep going :)   (Look at my 2nd paragraph post #28)

Edited by Gruff_, 15 April 2020 - 08:10 PM.

VsUK #51 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15370 battles
[removed]

But RNG & MM are tied in together to stop you being too successful. No one with high stats plays random battles only. They play clan battles or ranked battles in platoons or whatever. Random decides which side wins & how badly the other side loses. I can't find the youtube video. But someone proved that RNG is biased by having a player in the same tank, same modules & ammo. Shoot once each other in exactly the same spot from the same distance. 1 tank penned every shot. The other failed to pan over half. And it also proves that your shot at a tank hits because the game says it will hit & deals whatever damage the game says it will do. All you have to do is point & click & the rest is a lottery. Only difference between players is people who pay to win just buy more tickets.  

Edited by Homer_J, 15 April 2020 - 08:30 PM.
False information

efs0sajeti #52 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostLethalWalou, on 15 April 2020 - 08:06 PM, said:

Yes exactly. The fact that you hid, pinged the map and raged, the Emil 1 was free to crest the ridge and use its strength against your teammates. You not helping meant that the enemies had an advantage. If you had been in the fight, actively tried to counter the Emil 1, the T26E5 for example could have done even more on top of that 2,2k damage he did. You would have been able to stop the Emil 1 from farming 3,2k damage.

This is just one example of your actions (or more like lack of them) having consequences.

Only ifs and buts. If the T29 platoon went on the hill and made preasure on them i would have 4k damage on their sides and we would win. Get real.

LethalWalou #53 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:13 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35820 battles

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 07:09 PM, said:

Only ifs and buts. If the T29 platoon went on the hill and made preasure on them i would have 4k damage on their sides and we would win. Get real.

Stop focusing on the T29s... Accept that you did nothing in the match and that had consequences. The T26E5 wanted to win, he tried his best. Imagine how he feels like if he would see your replay that shows you did nothing to help him when you could have done a lot. The T26E5 did 2,2k damage while having you and the T29s doing nothing. Why can't you understand that you should have been more like the T26E5 player and less like the T29 players. Accept your responsibility and don't even mention others. You are the only one you can affect.

efs0sajeti #54 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 15 April 2020 - 07:35 PM, said:

You could have won that game without or without the T29s, it was still close at the end. You shouldn't have gone to the hill but stayed defensive and shot at peekers over the hill and lure them into the players at the back that actually did do well.

Fully aiming makes a huge difference. Joking comments on RNG by streamers should be seen in context. And taking unaimed shots when you have a choice to shoot between unaimed or no shot at all is good practice and there RNG dictates. That's a different situation.

IS-3 shot wasn't RNG, your gun was simply over the the tank. You cannot hit something you're shooting over.

Yes, at the end T29 performance was bad. So was yours. Learn from it. Do 3k damage in that game and you have a large chance of winning that, with the same team. And if not, at least it pads your WN8 and DPG.

Never be angry about what others do, you cannot control them. Read the game and adapt yourself. If you didn't see the stupidity of a team mate soon enough, that's a mistake you made, not a mistake of the that guy who is simply less good.

I constantly make mistakes myself, don't get me wrong, but that is really the mindset you need to have to improve to the top. Any situation you didn't pull your weight, is a situation you could have done better, in the same circumstances, with the same team.

Dont agree on the part you said i could have won without the T29s. Not on this hill map with no depression and with arty. No way. Maybe Daki or skill can but im not them

Gruff_ #55 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:20 PM

Major

• Player
  • 25977 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 07:16 PM, said:

Dont agree on the part you said i could have won without the T29s. Not on this hill map with no depression and with arty. No way. Maybe Daki or skill can but im not them

have you read post#28 2nd paragraph,1st sentence?

Edited by Gruff_, 15 April 2020 - 08:21 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #56 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:22 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 37200 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 05:50 PM, said:

The point is that i get the worst players on the server in my teams now, unlike before. I cant prove RNG, nobody can but it is bad now, unlike before. Coincidence?

You get the same RNG and MM as everyone else does so here's an alternative viewpoint. You got lucky with good RNG and MM for a few games that artificially boosted your WR and now that you've had a bit of bad you're finding out that you aren't as good as you thought you were because you don't have the required skill to carry those harder games when you need to. You are just equalising out at your true WR which is sub 60%. Don't worry tho, you can always reroll again and have another go.

As for the replay you provided, that game was lost because of you. As the top tier it's your job to carry the game but with your own poor plays along with your idiotic raging in chat all you did was distract yourself and the T29s from what you should have all been doing which is focusing on the enemy tanks. Nobody has any right to be expecting to win games when they can only do 450 damage in a top tier heavy.

If you lack the self control then turn off chat and then you won't be tempted any more. You might start winning more games that way too. 

efs0sajeti #57 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1074 battles

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 15 April 2020 - 08:00 PM, said:

It was 10-11 when you died. If you did 3k damage it would have been 13-11 and you probably would have won.

This was a perfectly winnable game. Not saying I would've automatically. But it certainly was.

So, yeah, that attitude.

And even when the game is unwinnable, you can do well. This was my last game, as bottom tier (went middle on Prokhorovka) -  never looked like a win, but I tried and had fun.

Good job. I can see why you lost. You had no help from your armor friends. Would be nice if we had the info of their stats and should they be in the bot league of the skill based MM i am fighting for.

19:26 Added after 2 minute

View PostGruff_, on 15 April 2020 - 08:20 PM, said:

have you read post#28 2nd paragraph,1st sentence?

Yep. I dont like the part where you call me a padder.

19:33 Added after 9 minute

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 15 April 2020 - 08:22 PM, said:

You get the same RNG and MM as everyone else does so here's an alternative viewpoint. You got lucky with good RNG and MM for a few games that artificially boosted your WR and now that you've had a bit of bad you're finding out that you aren't as good as you thought you were because you don't have the required skill to carry those harder games when you need to. You are just equalising out at your true WR which is sub 60%. Don't worry tho, you can always reroll again and have another go.

As for the replay you provided, that game was lost because of you. As the top tier it's your job to carry the game but with your own poor plays along with your idiotic raging in chat all you did was distract yourself and the T29s from what you should have all been doing which is focusing on the enemy tanks. Nobody has any right to be expecting to win games when they can only do 450 damage in a top tier heavy.

If you lack the self control then turn off chat and then you won't be tempted any more. You might start winning more games that way too. 

With parts i agree and with some parts i dont agree. Do you know how many times i watched skill or daki stream? Now for example daki starts marking the T-10. He gets to see tier 7s 80% of his games. I think to myself, wow that tank has awesome MM today, il go play it now and oh boy oh boy will i have some fun. I go on the same server as him, press battle in the same time, and what happens? First game vs tier Xs. Ok, no problem. Three hours later i summ it all up in excell and i see that i got to see tier 7s 11% of my games, tier 8s 19%, same tier 29% and tier Xs a whopping 41% of games. While he is still stomping low tiers. Explain that to me please. And i tryed that lots and lots of times with similar results.

Edited by efs0sajeti, 15 April 2020 - 08:34 PM.

Gruff_ #58 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:35 PM

Major

• Player
  • 25977 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View Postefs0sajeti, on 15 April 2020 - 07:24 PM, said:

Yep. I dont like the part where you call me a padder.

No, I don't suppose you did.

This is what I said  "Take a step back and think how focussed you are on uping your stats to get in to a competitive clan and how much that is actually negatively effecting how well you can play."

Please have a think about it, as your performance will undoubtedly get better with a change in perspective, you have displayed the same kind of behaviour in this thread that is hindering you from being where you want to be.  I wish I could more easily help you understand.

Edited by Gruff_, 15 April 2020 - 08:38 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #59 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:36 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 37200 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostVsUK, on 15 April 2020 - 08:09 PM, said:

But RNG & MM are tied in together to stop you being too successful. No one with high stats plays random battles only. They play clan battles or ranked battles in platoons or whatever. Random decides which side wins & how badly the other side loses.

Tripe. I only play randoms, don't platoon or do any clan stuff and I can quite happily maintain a daily average in the 57-60% range. So can many others. The difference? Good players know how to mitigate the bad RNG so it doesn't affect them as much, bad players just use it as an excuse. 

Private_Miros #60 Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29693 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87
You don't need to mitigate bad RNG if it happens to everyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users