Jump to content


Problems with Twitch Prime


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BlackBloodBandit #1 Posted 19 April 2020 - 10:00 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10035 battles
  • 945
  • Member since:
    12-23-2018
I tried to get another Twitch Prime trial and get the lastest Twitch package with that. For some reason I am now forced to the Dutch version of Amazon, while I always use the German one, simply because the Dutch one does not support PayPal payments and the German one does. Am I really forced to get a credit card to be able to get the package or do others have a clue where I could get the right answers? (of course I won't buy a credit card just for a package)

Pansenmann #2 Posted 19 April 2020 - 10:32 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 38075 battles
  • 14,546
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012
I am not sure this forum is the right place for questions regarding Twich accounting issues.

BlackBloodBandit #3 Posted 19 April 2020 - 11:32 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10035 battles
  • 945
  • Member since:
    12-23-2018

View PostPansenmann, on 19 April 2020 - 10:32 AM, said:

I am not sure this forum is the right place for questions regarding Twich accounting issues.

Well it's related to gameplay and is read by most of the players on the forums, so highest chance to get an answer that might help.



RinTin_NL #4 Posted 19 April 2020 - 11:56 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22779 battles
  • 796
  • Member since:
    08-08-2014

I have the same problem, but I heard (a month ago) that they are working on it, so we have to wait for now!

 

Research by De Nederlandsche Bank shows that approximately 55 percent of all consumers in the Netherlands have a credit card. Most Dutch people, however, prefer the use of a bank card / debit card or cash as payment method, especially at the checkout.



LethalWalou #5 Posted 19 April 2020 - 12:14 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35443 battles
  • 3,180
  • [OISPA] OISPA
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View PostBlackBloodBandit, on 19 April 2020 - 10:32 AM, said:

Well it's related to gameplay and is read by most of the players on the forums, so highest chance to get an answer that might help.

 

This has nothing to do woth gameplay or WoT. Amazon's customer support is your beat bet or even reddit for example as WoT is not the only game with prime packages.

 

And just btw, you already got your freebie, you don't deserve another one. 



Homer_J #6 Posted 19 April 2020 - 12:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33857 battles
  • 38,198
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostBlackBloodBandit, on 19 April 2020 - 09:00 AM, said:

I tried to get another Twitch Prime trial and get the lastest Twitch package with that. For some reason I am now forced to the Dutch version of Amazon, while I always use the German one, simply because the Dutch one does not support PayPal payments and the German one does. Am I really forced to get a credit card to be able to get the package or do others have a clue where I could get the right answers? (of course I won't buy a credit card just for a package)

 

You need to contact Amazon/Twitch to find out why they are pushing you to your local Amazon site.  I suspect there may be legal reasons though.

11:27 Added after 0 minute
And since this has nothing to do with gameplay I will find a more appropriate forum for it.

Spurtung #7 Posted 19 April 2020 - 12:29 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 80615 battles
  • 8,132
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

Homebanking and create a virtual credit card, duh.

 

I wouldn't use a real card's info on ANY website.



hoveruss #8 Posted 19 April 2020 - 03:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22452 battles
  • 243
  • Member since:
    02-01-2014

View PostPansenmann, on 19 April 2020 - 09:32 AM, said:

I am not sure this forum is the right place for questions regarding Twich accounting issues.

 

There doesn't appear to be a right place.

 

I had a problem where it was saying the care package had been  'already claimed' for three months running. I mailed WG support, they said it was a twitch matter. I mailed Twitch. They said it was an Amazon matter. And so it went on, until some snotty little herbert at Twitch 'support' sarcastically told me "So you're complaining you're not getting free stuff from a free game - oh dear."

 

Never did sort it. Bu they were all absolutely no help.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users