Jump to content


oh my god! i found my old account. don't remember the email.


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MrXxMartinoxXilPro #1 Posted 23 April 2020 - 12:31 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12444 battles
  • 101
  • [NY3M] NY3M
  • Member since:
    04-16-2014

i just found my 2011 account from when i was 10. https://it.wot-life.com/eu/player/Martinos-500070939/

 

L O O K   A T   T H E M    S T A T S. it's very funny because i was ranting about crapplayers in another post, and then i find this, lmaoo!! how was i so trash? prob because i was 10. i absolutely need to access it again. however, i don't remember the email. any tips?



Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 23 April 2020 - 06:31 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 10876 battles
  • 7,463
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011
Yes, contact support with proof of purchases made on that account.

MrXxMartinoxXilPro #3 Posted 23 April 2020 - 12:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12444 battles
  • 101
  • [NY3M] NY3M
  • Member since:
    04-16-2014

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 23 April 2020 - 05:31 AM, said:

Yes, contact support with proof of purchases made on that account.

i didn't make any



Balc0ra #4 Posted 23 April 2020 - 01:01 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77209 battles
  • 23,266
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostMrXxMartinoxXilPro, on 23 April 2020 - 12:45 PM, said:

i didn't make any

 

Still, try to contact support and ask "keep in mind there might be a long delay on response due to lower staff numbers". They might still ask for info to prove it's yours even if you did not make any purchase. Like the region the account was created in, the ISP at the time etc. As I've had mates change their email with no purchases done proving other proof of ownership.

 

MrXxMartinoxXilPro #5 Posted 23 April 2020 - 01:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12444 battles
  • 101
  • [NY3M] NY3M
  • Member since:
    04-16-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 23 April 2020 - 12:01 PM, said:

 

Still, try to contact support and ask "keep in mind there might be a long delay on response due to lower staff numbers". They might still ask for info to prove it's yours even if you did not make any purchase. Like the region the account was created in, the ISP at the time etc. As I've had mates change their email with no purchases done proving other proof of ownership.

i asked em to give me my e-mail. that's all i need, i remember the password probably....

 

i just wanna get the account to play with my wife since she is too lazy to start griding xD


Edited by MrXxMartinoxXilPro, 23 April 2020 - 01:25 PM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #6 Posted 23 April 2020 - 05:02 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 10876 battles
  • 7,463
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

To be honest, I think there might be legal issues about them telling you which e-mail it is registered with.

Best you might try then is a password reset and check your old e-mail accounts to see which one gets it.

(Assuming you still have access to those.)


Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 23 April 2020 - 05:03 PM.


MrXxMartinoxXilPro #7 Posted 23 April 2020 - 05:15 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12444 battles
  • 101
  • [NY3M] NY3M
  • Member since:
    04-16-2014

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 23 April 2020 - 04:02 PM, said:

To be honest, I think there might be legal issues about them telling you which e-mail it is registered with.

Best you might try then is a password reset and check your old e-mail accounts to see which one gets it.

(Assuming you still have access to those.)

i have like 100 e-mails, not an option lol... you think it's really gonna be hard to get it back? 43% wr and 1000 battles and inactive for god knows how many years... it's really annoying cause i can't login with the nickname i need the psw :(


Edited by MrXxMartinoxXilPro, 23 April 2020 - 05:15 PM.


MrXxMartinoxXilPro #8 Posted 25 April 2020 - 02:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12444 battles
  • 101
  • [NY3M] NY3M
  • Member since:
    04-16-2014

jesus christ support is utterly [edited]pathetic, i told the 3 times the name of the account is martinos, and they keep telling me " the provider and city you gave us for the account tonitanks2 is wrong"

 

never met such idiots in my entire life.



Balc0ra #9 Posted 26 April 2020 - 04:17 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77209 battles
  • 23,266
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostMrXxMartinoxXilPro, on 25 April 2020 - 02:55 PM, said:

jesus christ support is utterly [edited]pathetic, i told the 3 times the name of the account is martinos, and they keep telling me " the provider and city you gave us for the account tonitanks2 is wrong"

 

never met such idiots in my entire life.

 

Well, they have the info they have been provided. If that's right or wrong they have no way of knowing. The only thing they do know is that it's not correct vs what you provided. Again, by law they have to be 100% correct for them to hand over such info. Even a missing letter, or something else might be enough.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users